Chapter 13

Thank You

 

“Erhmm…Hae…why don’t you sleep?”, i heard Eunhyuk murmured, awoke from his sleep and snuggled in my chest. I had his head on my right arm, while i lied down on the bed and stared at the ceiling.

It was already pass two hours after our crying session, but i was still having my eyes opened, couldn’t stop to think about my secret conversations with the doctor.

 

‘It’s no more than a month…’

 

That words kept on repeating in my mind, but the more i think about it, the more i couldn’t cry for it. I think my tears already dried, or maybe, my logic still think of the best way and the best treatment i can give to Eunhyuk.

At least i had to try, even it was just a small opportunity. My heart just couldn’t stand to gave up on him.

 

There’s hope, and i had to take it, before it’s already too late for sure.

 

“Hae….are you okay?”, once again, Eunhyuk’s voice woke me up from my muse.

I need couple minutes to finally turned to face him and responded to his words, and tried to hide my sad expression of course.

“Mhem…i’m okay…why did you awake? It’s still night..”, i caressed his hair softly, and earned a blushed from him.

“I don’t know…i just don’t want to sleep…”, i saw doubt in his eyes. “You know…i’m scared, if i sleep, then i won’t be able to open my eyes again…i mean for-“

“Hyukkie…i have a song for you…Do you want to hear it?”, i cutted his words meaningly, because i already knew where his next sentences went to, and i didn’t really want to hear it.

‘No Hyukkie…you won’t…i won’t let you closed your eyes forever and leave me, i know you’ll survive, and i’ll do as hardest as i can…’

 

“Really? How is it? Sing it for me…”, he spoke in excitement, already forgot about our supposed-to-be-topic earlier.

I smiled at his cheerful face…a smile that could made me melted in once…a smile that surely come only from my dearest Hyukkie…

 

“Alright then, listen to it carefully okay? You’ll regret it if you miss it..”, i messed up his hair, and he pouted but then smile again. i chuckled for his natural cuteness.

 

And when i started to sang, it’s like the world was only ours….me and Eunhyuk…

 

“nunkamgo kudael guryoyo” (With my eyes, I long for you)

“mamsok kudae-chajatjyo” (In my heart, I’ve found you)
 

“narul parkhyojunun bichiboyo” (I can see the light that brightens me)
 

“yongwonhi haengbogul nohchil son optjyo” (I can’t let go of the eternal happiness)
 

“kudae na bo-inayo” (Can you see me?)


“narul bullojwoyo onjerado” (Call my name)


“kudae ma-umul yoro bo-ayo” (Open your heart whenever)


“ape nae-ga issoyo” (and see that I’m always in front of you)


“narul bullojwoyo kudae-gyote” (Call my name! By your side)


“issulkoya” (I will stay)


“norul saranghae…” (I love you)


“hamkehaeyo kudaewa yong-wonhi…” (Let’s be together, you and me forever)

 

(A/N: guess who's song is this?! Yup, it's Super Junior's Haengbok...:D you can click it if you want to listen the full song.... Haengbok-Super Junior )

 

Couldn’t control it anymore, tears fell down from my eyes…and also Eunhyuk’s…

i to wiped my tears secretly, but he held my wrist to.

“Just let it….”, he stared right in my eyes, “Just let it go…then tomorrow….only happiness will greet us…”,

 

Hearing that from him, i can’t held my self, sobbed in tears. I held his cheek, and kiss his forehead.

 

It was so ironic.

 

Even the song that i sang means happiness, but the fact just not the same with that.

 

I think the song is more like my hope…hope for our happiness…hope for Eunhyuk’s happiness.

 

There’s no more important than his happiness. Although i had to suffered to made him happy, it’s okay. He’s the one who could changed me, and that means a lot to me…to my heart.

 

 

---0---

 

 

(back to present time for a while ^^)

 

I smile remembering that night.

Truly, I wasn’t sure with his words that day…And i kept on thinking my self that no happiness would greeted us..not even once…but now i know, that he’s right. My Hyukkie is right, because happiness is now greeting us, in a very sunny day. There’s nothing can separate me and Eunhyuk now, because we’ll be together forever.

 

Even i get more bonus, because that song is the one that makes me like this now…thanks to Eunhyuk of course, because i accidentally made it for him…

 

I can’t believe it’s been a year since that day…

I’m walking more excitedly, wanting to meet my Hyukkie as soon as possible, and spend my whole birthday with him.

 

 

---0---

 

(back to Hae’s flashback again ^^)

 

“Hae…can i ask something?”, Eunhyuk began our conversation first after a long silent between us.

 

We were walking together at the park, trying to catch some fresh air in the morning.

Well, Eunhyuk wasn’t walking actually, because he only sat on his wheelchair, and i was the one who have to pushed it.

“Sure….what do you want to ask?”, i stopped my steps, and bent down in front of him, held his hands with mine, while he’s blushing with my sudden action.

“Hae…you don’t have to be this close…”, i earned a protest from him when i got my face closer to his.

“Why not? I just want to….and besides, we’re couple, and couple must do this kind of things…”, i , earned a smile from him. but, his smile didn’t shine as usual. He was just smiling weakly. “So…what do you want to talk about?”, i tried to changed the topic, since it looks like he didn’t really like it.

 

A minute passed, but he still remained silent.

 

I was about to asking him again, when finally he started to talk.

“Umm…it’s about…your parents.”, he said.

Hearing his words, i couldn’t help to loose my mood, and remembered all the bad things in my past.

“I mean…don’t you want to call them? You recovered already, and i think they have to know it, right?”, he spoke in concern.

 

It was true that i’m supposed to be call them, but i just didn’t want to. And besides, the truth was they already trying to call me couple times, but i always rejected their calls, knew that they just wanted to mad at me for my stupid brain caused the accident. I also told the police and the hospital staffs not to telling to my parents that i was here.

 

“Hyukkie…i’ve told you, my relationship with my parents isn’t too good…”, i said as fast as i could, hoping that we’ll end this topic soon.

“But Hae…they’re your parents after all…no matter what you’ve did, i’m sure they’ll worry about you…and they’ll always love you…”

 

I snapped from his words, couldn’t believe what just he said.

‘Is it true? Are they worrying about me now?’

Soon after, i felt ashamed of myself. Eunhyuk’s family condition wasn’t end too good, even worse than me, but he could said things like that. While me? I just could complained in myself about my destiny to had parents like them.

Once again, this person teached me that family is family, no matter what happened in it. But my little heart just couldn’t ready yet to accepted it. Accepted that my parents are the only family i have, and i have to keep them close.

 

“Hae…you’re musing again…”, he shook my hands, pouted for being forgotten. “Okay then, if you don’t want to talk about it….can i see your cellphone?”, i was confused and felt suspicious, but just obey him and gave him my phone after all.

“Here…”, i grabbed it from my jeans pocket and gave it to him.

 

Then i looked at him, busy pressed the cellphone buttons, while i still tried to registered what was he really doing.

‘Who does he want to call?’

 

“Here…”, he put the phone on my left ear, and i could heard the ringtone. I looked at him in confused, then looked at the screen.

 

How shocked i was when i realized at the caller’s name and i was about to ended the call, when suddenly the one in the other line talked, and i didn’t have any choice but to answered it.

 

 

 

 

 


it's 1 A.M. here, and finally i can make an update, after a pretty long resting time^^)

i promise to finish this fic, so i hope your supports as well..:D thanks... *wink wink*

 

So, who do you think the person in the other line identity??

And what do you think will happen to EunHae?

will it be a happy ending :) ? or the contrary :( ?

four more chapters to go ^^