Chapter 2

B.A.P.'s new member

~B.A.P~

Daehyun sat next to Younjae in silence on the way back to their dorm. Youngjae looked at Daehyun in worry wondering why his Hyung never said a word about Soo-Jung. Once they go to their dorm, Daehyun walked to his bed and cried into his pillow. His friends stood outside of their room looking at him.

Jongup sighed then yelled, "Yah, she said no crying."

Daehyun ignored him and kept crying.

"Aish, he cares too much for her," said Himchan, "We have to do something about him."

Yongguk nodded in agreement.

~Soo-Jung's dorm~

Soo-Jung packed up her clothes into a suit case after her shower then put her clothes from the dryer into the bag as well. Once she was done she dressed in jeans, a button up shirt, and her skate shoes then walked to TS Entertainment. She met with her manager Mr. Kang in his office and he sat in his chair smiling at her.

"Ah, just the woman I wanted to see," he said to her.

She smiled at him, "So what did you come up with? Please say that the other girls finished their training."

"Um... well, no."

Soo-Jung hung her head in sadness and sighed, "Wae?"

"They just up and quit. So, Soo-Jung do you still want to go through with this?"

"Of course I do. I've always dreamed about becoming an idol."

"I see. Well, will you do your contract a favor?"

"Um... Sure. What is it?"

"Please become a member of B.A.P."

Aish... so that's what Yongguk meant when they were leaving. Awman. I should've catched the hint sooner. But wait....

"Wait, what? Why can't I become a part of Secret?"

"It's because they already put out an album and it's too late for you so join them."

What am I getting myself into?

"Oh... I see. Well I don't see why not, but wouldn't they know I'm a girl since they're all guys?"

"Well, we can dress you up as a guy."

"Ah so you want me to do a gender swap?"

"Yes. Are you willing to cut your hair?"

Soo-Jung put her hands on her hair, "Shireoyo."

"Well, then let's go fit a wig on you."

"Okay."

"So, by any chance do you have any boy clothes?"

"Some. But what do I do about my woman clothes?"

"Keep them here with me and I'll go shopping for extra guy clothes for you later."

"Okay."

"Alright, well follow me and we shall go to the stylist to get your hair done."

Soo-Jung nodded and followed Mr. Kang out of the room then to a room where a hair stylist stood behind a woman from Secret whom Soo-Jung knew as Jeon Hyosung since her friend loved talking about her every hour of the day.

"Excuse me Hyosung," said Mr. Kang, "Will it be okay if I borrow the hair stylist for a while?"

Hyosung looked at Mr. Kang and Soo-Jung then smiled, "Sure."

She stood up then let Soo-Jung sit down.

"So I heard you're going to be a part of B.A.P," said Hyosung.

Soo-Jung nodded, "Y.Ye."

"Well, since you'll be a guy around here you may call me Noona Hyosung."

"N.noona?"
"Mhm. I'm a year older than you are."

"O.oh I see."

"Well, you  should practice using a low voice and flatten your chest seeing as it's a little too large to be a guys chest."

Soo-Jung blushed as the stylist started fitting the wig over her hair. Hyosung watched then clapped her hands together.

"Right then let's practice your guy voice," she said.

Soo-Jung cleared her voice then used a lower one to talk to Hyosung, "Noona Hyosung, you look v ery beautiful today."

"Aww that was so cute and natural."

"Gomawo."

The stylist finished fitting Soo-Jung's wig then nodded, "All done."

"Ah, Soo-Jung?" said Hyosung.

"Hmm?" said soo-Jung still using her guy voice.

"I have a name for you to use as an alias name. Also, are you half- Korean and half- Japanese?"

"Ye."

"Well, how does Jun Ogawa sound?"

"It's perfect. Gomawo noona."

Hyosung smiled, "No problem."

"Okay now to put you in guy clothes," said Mr. Kang.

"Alright, well I'll see you around noona."

Hyosung smiled and waved to Soo-Jung before she and Mr. Kang left the room. Mr. Kang looked up as they were walking back to his office and saw Yongguk heading their way.

"Oh, sh..." he said.

He pushed Soo-Jung into the janitors closet then closed the door on her.

"Yah, Yongguk," he said as he moved from the door.

"Ah, Mr. Kang. I've been looking around for you," said Yongguk.

"Oh? What for?"

"It's about Daehyun-ah."

"Mmm, I see. So what's wrong?"

"I'm looking for a woman named Park Soo-Jung. Have you heard of her?"

"No, I haven't."

"Ah well, so when do we get to meet the new member we've been hearing about?"

"You'll be able to meet him sometime tomorrow."

"Okay, well I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay... Oh, by the way you'll need to make sure that you can make room for the newbie because it'll be a while till I find a bed for him."

"Ah, well I'll talk to the others."

Yongguk turned around then left. Mr. Kang opened the janitors door and saw Soo-Jung sitting in a mop bucket trying her best to get up. She looked up at Mr. Kang.

"Help me please," she said.

He walked in then helped her up. She got up to her feet and took the bucket off her and looked at her soaked jeans and shirt.

"Ugh, I stink," she said.

"I'll get you some clothes, but first go to Secret's locker room and shower," said Mr. Kang.

"O.okay."

Mr. Kang took Soo-Jung to Secret's locker room then went to get her some clothes. Soo-Jung walked to the showers and undressed, then took off the wig. She got into the shower and cleaned up herself from the stench. She finished her shower and wrapped herself with a towel then saw clothes on the counter. She dried off and got dressed then put on the wig. She looked at herself in the mirror and saw a guy looking right at her and not herself.

Wow I really look like a guy dressed like this.

Mr. Kang knocked ont the door, "Soo-Jung, are you ready?"

"Ye," she replied then walked out of the shower room.

Mr. Kang stared at Soo-Jung.

"Excuse me sir, but was there a girl in there?" he asked.

"Um... no wae?" she asked in her guy voice.

Mr. Kang looked at her in surprise, "S.S.Soo-Jung?"

Soo-Jung smiled, "Ye."

"Wow, I really thought you were a different person."

Soo-Jung laughed, "I thought the same thing too when I saw my reflection in the mirror."

"Well, at least I know you and Jongup wear the same size clothing."

"Really?"

"Ye, so that saved us the time for you to try on clothes. Well I will see you tomorrow and I'll have a suit case filled with more clothes too."

"Okay. Gomawo. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Ye. Bye."

Soo-Jung waved at Mr. Kang then left. As Soo-Jung walked home in silence the girls that she passed either swooned or watched her walk by and commented on how hot she looked.

Ye, I did get myself into something huge.

~~

Well, that's the end of this chapter.... comment if you wish to and subscribe.