Chapter 1

B.A.P.'s new member

On Soo-Jung's last day at the noodle restraunt and two weeks before she could find out where she would be, Daehyun and Youngjae walked into the shop with four other guys that she hadn't met. She started talking to her customers when Daehyun called to her.

"Noona Soo-Jung."

She looked over to him, "Ah, Daehyun-ssi, Youngjae-ssi. You both are early today."

"We were done early so we decided to come here to eat lunch."

  The tallest one out of the six snorted, "More like we were forced here by Himchan-hyung."

Himchan looked at the boy and was ready to hit him, but Soo-Jung looked at him after finishing her customers orders.

"Yah, if you hit him you won't get any food," she said to Himchan.

Himchan looked at her then backed away from Zelo.

"We'll take a seat and I'll be right over," she said while walking to the kitchen.

  Youngjae and Daehyun took them to the farthest booth from the entrance then seated. Soo-Jung finished with her other customers order then walked over to B.A.P's booth.

She took out her pen and paper then got ready to take their orders, "So, what can I get you guys?"

"Noona, can I get some kimchi with noodles?" asked a guy wearing black.

"Sure," she wrote down his order while Himchan stared at her.

He's staring at me. What's wrong with him?

"What can I get you?" she asked.

He blushed, "Well, I'll have the same."

"Okay. By the way Daehyunnie who are these four?" she asked.

"Oh, right. I forgot to introduce them. Well this is the maknae line up. The one in the black is Moon Jongup, and the tallest one in blue is Choi Junhong but he likes to be called Zelo. Our hyungs are Kim Himchan, the one with the low cut grey shirt, and Bang Yongguk the one in red," said Daehyun.

"Ah, so this is the wonderful B.A.P." she smiled, "well I'm Park Soo-Jung."

Youngjae put down his menu, "Noona, can I get the usual?"

"Sure and how about you Daehyunnie?"

"Yes, please," he replied.

  Soo-Jung looked over at Zelo and Yongguk, "Would you both want what they're getting?"

  They both nodded then said in unison, "Sure."

"Okay, four Soo-Jung's specials coming up."

  Soo-Jung left them and went to the kitchen. Zelo looked over to Daehyun.

"Yah, Daehyun-hyung, is she the girl who you say has eyes that sparkle like the stars in the sky and a smile that brightens your day?" he asked.

Yongguk snickered, "And the girl who stole your heart a few days after meeting her and talking for three straight hours."

Daehyun blushed, "Yeah that's her."

Himchan looked at her as she prepared water for her other customers.

"She's very pretty too," said Himchan.

They all looked at Himchan as Daehyun glared at him.

"What? It's true. I mean her hair looks silky smooth and dark as night. She carries herself like she has no worry in life. Her smile is really cute and she has a kind personality," he said.

Jongup looked at Himchan in shock, "Himchan-hyung. You shouldn't do that if Daehyun-hyung saw her first."

"I know but if he doesn't make her his girlfriend, I'm going to make her mine."

Thirty minutes later Soo-Jung came up to them with their plates and cups of water. She handed Jongup and Himchan their kimchi noodles  then put shrimp kimchi noodles with miso soup on the side for the others.

"There you go," she said smiling, "enjoy."

They all dug in. Daehyun and Zelo ate their food joyfully.

"Ah, noona this is good," said Zelo.

"Gomawo, Zelo-ssi," she said.

"Also you're very pretty."

Soo-Jung blushed, "G-gomawo." Soo-Jung walked away.

"Wow Zelo you got guts," said Yongguk.

Zelo laughed shyly and Daehyun looked at him with jealousy. He looked over to where Soo-Jung went and saw her talking to her boss. They both talked for a few minutes then hugged. She then walked over to their table after finishing up with her other customers.

"Noona, is today your last day?" asked Youngjae.

Soo-Jung nodded, "Yes it is. You all are my last customers then I'm off to pack my things and go to my managers."

"Ah, so will we be able to keep in touch in any way?" asked Daehyun.

Soo-Jung shook her head, "No. I need to practice more before my debut and I finished my training yesterday."

"O.oh, but promise you'll come see me?"

"I will during my first concert if you agree to be there."

"I will."

"Okay and please no crying for not being able to see me 'cause we will see one another again soon."

Daehyun looked at his friends as they stared and he blushed a little.

"Well, we need to go. We have to get ready for our new member," said Yongguk.

They all nodded then stood up. They paid for their meals and Daehyun hugged Soo-Jung then they left.

~~

Well what do you guys think?