Chapter 3

B.A.P.'s new member

Soo-Jung woke up and got ready to see Mr. Kang while dressed as a guy and she made sure that her s were wrapped up in order to flatten them. She walked into TS Entertainment and saw B.A.P talking to Mr. Kang. He looked at Soo-Jung then smiled.

"Ah, he's here. Boys, meet Jun Ogawa," he said.

Soo-Jung bowed awkwardly while looking at them hoping they wouldn't see the innocent Soo-Jung.

Zelo smiled, "Ah, Jung-hyung welcome."

"Gomawo," said Soo-Jung in her guy voice.

Yongguk looked at her from head to toe then nodded, "You'll be an excellent addition to the group."

"Really?" asked Soo-Jung.

"Yep, well, get your things and we'll show you to the dorm."

"Okay."

Soo-Jung followed Mr. Kang to his officce to grab the suit cases of the clothes he bought for her.

"Be good okay," said Mr. Kand to Soo-Jung.

She nodded then walked out to where B.A.P stood. Himchan grabbed her bags then gave them to Zelo.

"You take care of these for your hyung," said Himchan.

"I can do that myself," said Soo-Jung.

"Well in that case, I'm Himchan, so follow me please to the car," he said steering Soo-Jung to the car making her forget about her bags that Zelo took.

They all got in the car and went to their dorm. Once they were there, Himchan kept talking to her about what they do around the dorm for chores and who does what. When she saw Zelo walk out of the room with her bags by the bunk beds, she lookedat Himchan.

"You destracted me as he grabbed my bags?" asked Soo-Jung.

Himchan smirked evilly," Yep and it worked too."

"Awman," she said.

"Well anyway, that is Zelo, the maknae. Here we have Jongup, the second maknae," he said with his hand on Jongup's shoulder, "the one with the blond hair is Youngjae. The depressed looking one is Daehyun, and the one with the red shirt is----"

"Bang Yongguk," she said, "I know all of you. I did my research. Kim Himchan, Yoo Youngjae, Moon Jongup, Choi Junhong a.k.a Zelo, and Jung Daehyun."

"Ah, okay. I didn't think you would have done your research," said Himchan.

"Mhm," said Soo-Jung.

Yongguk looked at the time, "So since you know the chores around here, what do you want to do?"

"I'll cook," said Soo-Jung.

"Good then make us lunch."

Yongguk walked to the couch and sat down. Soo-Jung walked to the kitchen and started cooking. 30 mins later, she finished cooking chow mein with beef and veggies. Daehyun stood by the counter waiting to eat. She turned around then jumped when she saw Daehyun standing there looking at her.

"Daehyun-ah you scared me," she said.

He shrugged, "You done?"

She nodded, "Yes."

"Good. Hey, lunch is ready."

Everyone stood up and made their plates. They sat down at the dinner table and started eating. Soo-Jung made her food and ate it at the coundter. They all looked at her then at the empty seat next to Jongup.

"Hyung, come to the table," said Youngjae.

Soo-Jung looked at him then walked over and sat on the chair. They all began eating again and finished their food.

"That was delicious," said Jongup.

"Mhm," agreed everyone else.

"Gomawo," said Soo-Jung.

They all took their dishes to the sink and Jongup started washing the dishes. Zelo looked at Soo-Jung.

"Hyung, you wanna go skateboarding?" he asked her.

"Okay, but I don't know how to skateboard," she said.

"Don't worry I'll teach you."

~1 hour later~

Zelo and Soo-Jung came back holding a bag of cherry tomatoes and some groceries.

Yongguk looked at them, "What happened?"

"Jun-hyung went shopping for somethings for dinner and he bought me cherry tomatoes," replied Zelo.

"What happened to skateboarding?" asked Himchan.

"We forgot the skateboards here so we decided to go to the store instead of coming back for it," replied Soo-Jung.

"Ah, okay."

Zelo and Soo-Jung put away the groceries. Soo-Jung grabbed the chocolate pocky and gave it to Jongup.

"Here you go," she said.

"Gomawo," he said smiling.

Zelo and Jongup started eating and Daehyun stared at them in envy wanting something to eat as well from Soo-Jung. She handed him a hershey bar and beef jerkey.

Daehyun smiled, "Gomawo."

Soo-Jung nodded and smiled back.

"You bought things for them?" asked Himchan.

"Yeah, so?" asked Soo-Jung.

"So... does this mean... I might be replaced as their umma?" Himchan says with a pout.

Everyone laughed.

"Yep seems that way," said Jongup.

Himchan pouted, Dammit, why is he taking my spot? I must do something.

~That night~

"So where do I sleep?" asked Soo-Jung.

"With me," said Jongup.

"Who decided that?"

"No one, we just drew straws and I lost."

"Ah, I see. Well, alright."

Soo-Jung climbed up to the top bunk with Jongup.

"Oh and a bit of a warning, I grind my teeth in my sleep," said Jongup.

"If you're stressed right?" asked Soo-Jung.

Jongup nodded then laigh on his stomach and fell asleep. Soo-Jung laid on her side then fell asleep.

~3 a.m.~

Soo-Jung heard a random noise and looked at Jongup then saw him grinding his teeth. She sighed then massaged his back softly and hummed a lullaby. She felt Jongup relax and the grinding stopped. She laid back down and fell asleep.