Chapter 7

B.A.P.'s new member

"Ah, Jun. I see you got my message from Yong Guk," said Mr. Kang.

"Ye, I did, but we have a problem," said Soo-Jung.

"Oh? What's the problem?" he asked.

"Yong Guk and Jongup knows I'm a girl... Jongup's was an accident and Yong Guk heard me singing and figured out it was me," she replied.

"Aish, well as long as they keep their mouths shut about you being Soo-Jung is fine with me," said Mr. Kang.

"Okay, well let me go change so that I can get my hair cut," said Soo-Jung.

"Alright," said Mr. Kang.

Soo-Jung went to Secret's dressing room and Zinger handed her heels and a blue dress.

"I thought youo might need these," said Zinger.

"Oh, gomawo," said Soo-Jung.

Zinger smiled then nodded, "To be on the safe side in order to protect you from being a part of B.A.P Ji Eun and I will be taking you to the salon where we have your boy clothes ready as well."

"Alright, but what if we run into B.A.P?" Soo-Jung asked.

"Don't worry we got it covered," Zinger replied.

"Oh, okay," said Soo-Jung.

Soo-Jung changed into the outfit that Zinger handed to her. She took her hair out of the wig and looked at her long hair sadly.

'Well good-bye long hair hello Jun Ogawa's hair style,' Soo-Jung thought to herself.

Zinger and Ji Eun stood side by side waiting for Soo-Jung. Soo-Jung walked out of the dressing room and they made their way to the salon. They passed the skate park and Soo-Jung heard Zelo say, "Noona!"

Ji Eun, Zinger, and Soo-Jung stopped in their tracks and looked at Zelo whom ran up to them after pushing Daehyun down the ramp on the skateboard.

"Z-Zelo-ssi?" asked Soo-Jung.

"Ne," he said smiling.

"Wow, I didn't recognize you. Did you get taller?" asked Soo-Jung.

Zelo laughed, "Aniyo. Noona, what are you doing with Zinger-sunbae, and Ji Eun-sunbae?"

"Zinger-unni, and Ji Eun- unni were showing me around here since I never had time to do anything but train," said Soo-Jung lying.

"Ah, Daehyun-hyung misses you. You should go say hi," said Zelo.

Before Soo-Jung could refuse his offer, Daehyun walked up to them with the board in hand.

"Noona?" he asked looking at Soo-Jung.

"Ne," Soo-Jung replied.

Daehyun dropped the board and hugged her, "I missed you, noona."

Soo-Jung blushed then hugged him back, "Dae-ah, let go please. I have something to do."

"Like what noona?" he asked not letting go.

"I have to cut my hair," Soo-Jung said sadly.

Daehyun let her go and looked at her, "Mwo?Waeyo? Aniyo!"

"Dae-ah, calm down. I have no choice I have to do what I need to for promotions, but don't worry my hair will grow back," she said calmly.

Daehyun ran his hand through Soo-Jung's long hair and his eyes followed his hand as he looked at it sadly.

"Noona, can I take a photo of you before you cut your hair?" he asked twirling her hair around his pointer finger.

"Sure," replied Soo-Jung.

Ji Eun pulled a camera out of her bag then handed it to Daehyun. Daehyun grabbed the camera from her and held it in front of Soo-Jung. Soo-Jung smiled at the camera and showed the peace sign. Daehyun took the photo then hugged Soo-Jung again.

"I'll see you after your debut. Okay, noona," he said.

Soo-Jung nodded while holding back tears since she didn't want to cut her long hair now since Daehyun told her through his actions that he liked her long hair.

"Bye noona," he said and he left with Zelo.

Soo-Jung waved to Daehyun and Zelo and she turned to Zinger and Ji Eun.

"Unnies," she said, "I can't cut my hair now."

Zinger and Ji Eun smiled.

"We knew you were going to day that," said Ji Eun.

"We have a surprise for you," said Zinger.

"What would that be?" asked Soo-Jung while wiping tears that wanted to run down her cheeks.

"Follow us," said Ji Eun.

Zinger and Ji Eun took Soo-Jung to a better hair stylist than the one that they had at TS. The stylist helped her put her hair into a hair net then the wig. She then pinned it to the hair net. She tested out the wig by moving her head back and forth like she was a rock star and it didn't fall off like the other one. Soo-Jung smiled widely.

"Gomawo," she said to the stylist.

The stylist nodded, "By the way, your friends told me you need help with your 38C sized s."

Soo-Jung blushed then nodded, "Y.ye."

"I've got something for that," said the stylist.

She went to a closet then grabbed a black tube top looking ting then handed it to Soo-Jung.

"Go try it on," said Ji Eun.

Soo-Jung took the tube top and her clothes to a dressing room and changed into th outfit. Once she was done changing Ji Eun and Zinger gasped at how she looked so much more like a boy without the use of the sweater.

"Wow," said Zinger.

"Ye," said Ji Eun.

"Well now transformation complete," said the stylist.

Soo-Jung hugged the stylist and they left the stylist's apartment. On their way back to TS Himchan and Youngjae walked up to them.

"Hyung, where have you been?" asked Youngjae.

"I was hanging out with Zinger-noona and Ji Eun-noona," Soo-Jung replied in her guys voice.

"Well don't do it again. I was worried sick," said Himchan.

"Waeyo?" asked Soo-Jung.

"Because Yong Guk didn't know where you went and we all sent a search party in order to look for you," replied Himchan.

"I'm fine. I didn't get killed. But since you worry too much I'll let you know from now on," said Soo-Jung.

"Good," said Himchan.

"Now that we found Jun-hyung, let's go because we need your help hyung," said Youngjae.

"With?" asked Soo-Jung.

"Daehyun," replied Youngjae, "he locked himself in the bathroom and we need you to get him out."

"Why me?" Soo-Jung asked.

"Because you made Zelo and Jongup warm up to you and we want to see if Daehyunnie will warm up to you," replied Youngjae.

Fine, but if it doesn't work I'm finding the girl that he likes," Soo-Jung said.

"How are you going to do that?" asked Himchan.

"Because I know her," she replied.

'Funny, he kind of looks like Soo-Jung...could it be possible that they're cousins?' Youngjae asked himself.


Sorry for the long update but here you all go....Comment/Subscribe