Chapter 8

B.A.P.'s new member

They got to the dorm and Yong Guk stood by the room door trying to pop the lock, but was having no luck.

"The calvary has arrived," said Himchan.

Yong Guk, Jongup, and Zelo looked at them.

"Finally," said Yong Guk while moving away from the door.

Soo-Jung walked to the door and knocked on it.

"Go away," said Daehyun.

"Daehyun-ah come out please," said Soo-Jung calmly in her guy voice.

"Aniyo!" yelled Daehyun, "I'd rather be drowned in my sorrows."

"Yah! She's not dead, and on top of that she isn't sad either," yelled Soo-Jung, "Sure she misses you but dude she didn't die! Now open the door or you'll be punished."

Zelo backed away from Soo-Jung and whispered to Youngjae, "Jun-hyung is scary."

"By who?" asked Daehyun to Soo-Jung.

"By the woman you like, duh! She's my cousin and I can get her to come here," said Soo-Jung.

"Try me, hyung!" yelled Daehyun.

"You're such a child with a soft heart," Soo-Jung said.

Soo-Jung walked to the kitchen and grabbed a tooth pick then popped the lock to the door.

"Aish," said the frustrated Yong Guk.

Soo-Jung opened the door and saw Daehyun looking at the photo her took of her earlier that day. Daehyun looked at Soo-Jung and wiped the tears from his eyes.

"Wow, that girl must be something if you're acting this way," said Soo-Jung calmly as Daehyun blushed.

"Hyung, please don't tell noona that I acted this way," said Daehyun, "I don't want her thinking I'm such a child."

"Oh, don't worry," she said, "I won't."

"Gomawo," he said.

Soo-Jung nodded and they heard Youngjae say a bit too loudly to Yong Guk, "MWO!?"

"Ye, he'll be sleeping with you," said Yong Guk.

"Wae?" asked Youngjae.

"Because you had the second shortest straw," said Yong Guk, "plus he doesn't hog the bed like how Jongup or Zelo would do."

"Fine....Oh, let's play truth or dare," said Youngjae.

"We pass," they all said in unison.

~Before bed~

"Come one please, can we play truth or dare now?" asked Youngjae.

"Aniyo, go to bed we have work to do tomorrow," said Yong Guk.

"Fine," said Youngjae.

~In the morning~

Daehyun woke everyone up, but he was having trouble waking up Soo-Jung. He kept shaking her but she refused to awaken.

Yong Guk who stood by the door rubbed the back of his head, "Yah, Daehyun-ah. Can I try?"

Daehyun looked at Yong Guk, "Sure."

Daehyun moved away from Soo-Jung and Yong Guk walked up to the bed. He placed his hand on her shoulder and didn't move it nor did he move her. Soo-Jung awoke then looked at Yong Guk ten seconds later and wiped the sleep from her eyes.

"Mmm, ye?" she said to him.

"Morning," he said, "time to get ready."

"Kay," she said and got out of bed.

Daehyun looked at Yong Guk in disbelief.

"It was easy as that?" asked Daehyun.

"Ye, the shaking wasn't working for you and neither was calling him," said Yong Guk.

"Well, at least I know what wakes him up now," said Daehyun.

Youngjae watched Soo-Jung get ready but nothing was different from their own daily manly routine.

'I swear he can pass as Soo-Jung,' thought Youngjae to himself.

"Hey hyung," said Zelo to Soo-Jung after she walked into the kitchen.

"Ye?" she replied.

"Can you pick something out for me?" he asked.

"Sure," she replied.

Soo-Jung followed Zelo to the room. Youngjae saw Soo-Jung blush as Zelo undressed from his pajamas. She walked out of the room and regained her compsure after picking an outfit for him. Zelo walked out of the room ready.
"Finally," said Himchan.

They left the dorm and went to work. They practiced and composed a new song, then practiced again.

~After practice~

"Jun-hyung," said Youngjae, "let's shower together."

Soo-Jung who wasn't listening said, "Okay."

She and Youngjae went to the shower room. Soo-Jung started undressing and she got to her tank top and saw Youngjae staring at her in the mirror when she took off the wig.

"S.Soo-Jung noona?" he asked.

"Y.Youngjae," she said, "I thought you were with the others?"

"Aniyo, I asked if you wanted to shower with me," he said.

"Aish," she said, "I have to pay attention more."

"Ye," he said, "You do."
"Youngjae-hyung," said Zelo nearing the door.

Soo-Jung panicked then ran into one of the stalls then closed the door and locked it.

"Ne?" replied Youngjae.

"Yong Guk-hyung wants to talk to us," said Zelo, "he'll talk to Jun-hyung later."

"Okay," he said, "I'll meet you out there."

Zelo nodded then walked out. Soo-Jung walked out of the stall once he left.

"Yong Guk-hyung knows who you are?" asked Youngjae.
"Ye," said Soo-Jung nodding, "He found out it was me by my singing."

"Ah, well, I'll talk to you later. I have questions," said Youngjae.

"Uh....okay...." said Soo-Jung.

Youngjae walked out of the bathroom and Daehyun made his way in. Soo-Jung booked it to the showers. She slid on water and went sliding on the tiles like she was on a skateboard into a shower stall. She closed the door and locked it once she was in it.

"Jun-hyung, are you okay?" asked Daehyun who saw her in his peripherals.

"Ye, I'm fine," she replied while leaning against the door and holding her heart.

"Okay," he said.

He used the bathroom then left. Soo-Jung took a shower then got into her guy clothes. She walked out of the bathroom and bumped into the running Zelo. He grabbed a hold of her arm before she fell to the ground and pulled her too him. He let her go after felling her doft body against his;

"Sorry, hyung," said Zelo, "I was running away from Himchan-hyung."

"It's alright," she said smiling.

'Omo? Hyung felt as though he had a woman's body,' thought Zelo.