Chapter 6

B.A.P.'s new member

Soo-Jung walked to the kitchen then jumped when she saw Daehyun in front of her.

"Daehyun-ssi," she said

"Can I help you cook?" he asked her.

Soo-Jung nodded, "Sure."

Daehyun helped Soo-Jung cook beef and veggies. Soo-Jung made potato salad as well then checked the taste of the food and added a little garlic salt to it.

"Dinner's ready," she said.

They all made their plates then sat at the table. Once they were done, Soo-Jung went to shower since Yongguk and Himchan went before she finished cooking. Youngjae walked into the room as she looked for clothes.

"Jun-hyung?" he said.

"Hmm?" she replied looking at him.

"Nothing nevermind," said Youngjae.

Youngjae walked to his bed then laid on it. Soo-Jung walked to the bathroom and showered then walked out 15 mins later. She made sure that everything were secure and her clothes were hidden in a separate bag. Daehyun went in as Soo-Jung went to her and Jongup's bed. After she laid down, Jongup came running in away from Himchan.

"Jun-hyung, Youngjae-hyung, help me," Jongup said.

Soo-Jung got off of the bed and saw a cockroach in Himchan's hand. He got ready to throw it at Jongup, but Soo-Jung hi-fived Himchan's hand squishing the roach in the palm of his hand then took the roaches corpse and put it in front of Himchan.

"You rub anything on Jongup-ssi, this is going up your nose," she said.

Himchan backed up then walked tot he kitchen to wash his hand. Soo-Jung threw away the roaches body then washed her hands. She walked back into the room and smiled at Jongup.

"It's gone now," she said.

"Gomawo," said Jongup while shooting her a beaming smile.

Daehyun walked in the room with just his sleeping pants on. Soo-Jung averted her gaze as Youngjae went to shower. Soo-jung got into bed and Jongup looked at her.

"What's wrong, Jun-hyung?" Jongup asked.

"Nothing, Good Night," she said.

"Night," he replied.

~~5 am~~

Jongup awoke feeling his head on something soft. He felt his hand on a curvy body and his head on s that were being held down by something. He looked up and saw Soo-Jung asleep. Jongup blushed then moved away from her. Soo-Jung awoke then looked at Jongup.

'Oh sh...' he thought to himself.

"What's wrong?" she whispered.

"Hyung, are you a girl?" he whispered to her.

Soo-Jung nodded and saw Jongup turn white.

"Don't tell anyone please," she whispered urgently before he could yell.

Jongup gained back the color in his skin then nodded, "I won't, just please ask one of my hyungs to sleep with you 'cause I don't know if I can keep quiet for much longer."

"Okay I will," she said.

"Gomawo," he said.

"No problem, now go back to sleep," she said.

Jongup laid back down on the bed and fell asleep. Soo-Jung climbed out of bed and walked to the bathroom. On her way there she saw Daehyun in the living room holding a photo of the both of them. She walked up to him then placed her hand on his shoulder that made him jump.

"Aish, Jun-hyung, you scared me," he said.

"Good, so that's the girl that you like, huh?" she asked.

"Y.ye, I wish I could see her again. I miss her. Her smiles always made me feel better and I loved being able to tell her things I've never told anyone. I wish I could talk to her now," said Daehyun.

"Don't worry. I'm sure she feels the same way if she loves you," she said.

"You think so?" he asked.

She nodded, "Mhm."

Daehyun smiled, "Gomawo, and sorry that I've hardly been around to get to know you better."

"Nah, it's okay. I'm sure you have a lot on your mind," she said.

Daehyun nodded then Soo-Jung walked to the bathroom. She closed the door and locked it. She turned around and saw Youngjae standing by the linen closet grabbing a toilet paper.

'Oh crap,' she thought to herself.

"Why'd you lock the door?" Youngjae asked.

"Habit... I had to share a dorm with  my sister," she replied.

"Ah, I see, well if you don't mind I'd like to finish in here," said Youngjae.

"O.okay," she said and she walked out of the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

~~Four Hours Later~~

Yongguk and Soo-Jung were the only two in the dorm. Yongguk looked at Soo-Jung as she sat on the floor listening to music. Yongguk noticed something off with her then walked up to where she sat. Soo-Jung looked up at him.

'Holy Sh...' he thought to himself, 'it's Soo-Jung.'

Soo-Jung looked down at her iPod and picked another song.

"Soo-Jung," said Yongguk.

"Hmm?" she replied forgetting she was Jun.

"What are you doing as Jun Ogawa?" he asked her.

Her eyes widened in surplrise and she looked up at him, "H.how did you know?"

"Your singing," he replied.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I heard you practicing at TS while you were with the other girls," he replied.

"S.so...?" she said.

"Yeah, but don't worry I won't tell anyone else," he said.

"Gomawo," she said.

He nodded, "Well, Jongup wanted you to sleep with someone else?"

She nodded, "Ye."

"You can sleep with Youngjae," he said.

She nodded, "Okay."

"Alright...Oh and also Mr. Kang wanted to talk to you about your hair also. He says it looks as though it's going to fall out," said Yongguk.

Soo-Jung sighed, "But I like my long hair."

"Ye, so does Daehyun, but it's also better than your hair falling our of the wig," said Yongguk.

"True...well I'll go talk to Mr. Kang," she said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took so long to update.....Comment/Subscribe