Chapter 9

B.A.P.'s new member

 

 

 

double update!!!!!!!! Read the chapter before this one if you haven't already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Final Chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Zelo stared at her and she looked at him.

"May I help you?" she asked.

"Hyung, are you a girl?" asked Zelo.

Soo-Jung laughed, "What gives you that idea?"

"I was wondering, that's all hyung," said Zelo.

"Oh," Soo-Jung said.

"Well, are you?" he asked.
"Maybe," she replied.

"If you say so. Hyung, Youngjae wants you to sleep with me tonight since his back hurts and he's used to moving around on his bed," said Zelo.

"Okay..." she said.

"Also, we were wondering if you could ask Soo-Jung-noona to come over and see Daehyun-hyung today. I mean it is his birthday after all," said Zelo.

"I'll call her," said Soo-Jung.

"Alright," said Zelo.

"Although," Soo-Jung said, "I won't be around when Soo-Jung is over because I have things to do."

"Okay hyung, do you want me to go meet with her?" he asked.

"Ani," said Soo-Jung, "I'll call Zinger-noona."

"Okay," he said, "I'll see you when you come home."

Soo-Jung nodded, "Ye."

Zelo walked back to his hyungs and Soo-Jung went to Secret. Zinger looked at Soo-Jung and Ji Eun closed the door to their studio. Hyosung smiled then grabbed a dress from the closet along with heels.

"I got your text," said Zinger.

"Let me guess," said Ji Eun, "Zelo wants you to see Daehyun?"

Soo-Jung nodded, "Ye, he does."

"Well, it is his birthday after all," said Zinger, "so let's change that outfit."

Soo-Jung nodded then changed into the black dress and heels that Hyosung gave to her. Hyosung styled her hair while the others picked out jewelry to match with the dress. They finished and hour later and Soo-Jung played with her hair and Zinger moved her hand away from it.

"Not now, Soo-Jung," said Zinger.

"Okay," said Soo-Jung.

Sunhwa handed Soo-Jung her cell phone, "Here call one of us in case you want us to come get you later."

Soo-Jung nodded, "'Kay, I'm ready...Sunhwa-unnie, will you come with me?"

Sunhwa nodded, "Sure."

Sunhwa and Soo-Jung left for B.A.P's dorm. Sunhwa patted Soo-Jung on the shoulder then left her standing there looking at the door. Soo-Jung let out a deep sigh since she was nervous for meeting with Daehyun again and knocked on the door. She heard Himchan's laugh from behind the door and he opened it. His mouth dropped in surprise for seeing Soo-Jung standing there.

"Soo-Jung?" he asked.

Soo-Jung smiled nervously and waved at him, "Ye, anyonghaseyo, Jun sent me here."

"Come in," he said, "Daehyun's in the room."

Soo-Jung bowed to Himchan then walked in.

"Whoa! Noona?" asked Zelo.

Soo-Jung smiled, "Ne."

"Dang," he said, "I didn't know you had clothes like that."

Soo-Jung laughed, "It's from my label."

"Ah," he said, "that explains it."

"Daehyun-hyung," said Jongup, "You have a gift from Jun-hyung!"

Daehyun walked out of the room just as Soo-Jung sat on the chair that Zelo brought out for her. Daehyun stared at her then walked up to her. Soo-Jung stood up and hugged her. Soo-Jung hugged him back.

Daehyun moved back smiling at her, "Noona, you didn't cut your hair."

Soo-Jung nodded, "Ne, I convinced them to not cut my hair."

"That's good," he said.

Zelo and the others left the apartment without them noticing. Daehyun sat next to her with her hand in his. They talked for two hours and Daehyun moved closer to her and kissed her on the lips. Soo-Jung sat there in shock when Daehyun pulled back.

"Noona, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked.

Soo-Jung sat there in awe then touched her lips.

"Uh, Daehyun-ah," said Soo-Jung, "Can I think about it?"

Daehyun nodded blushing, "Ye, you may... by the way when do you debut?"

"Tomorrow," said Soo-Jung.

Daehyun's eyes turned shiny, "B.but, n.noona tomorrow is your cousin's debut also."

"I know and you're needed with him, so please support him for me," she said while holding his hands in hers.

Daehyun nodded wiping the tears from his eyes with his shoulder. Soo-Jung pulled him into a hug.

"I'll see you later okay," she said.

"Okay," he said, "and don't forget to answer me."

"I won't and I'll come to you with my answer alright. Well I must be going," she said.

"Okay," he walked her to the door then hugged her," bye noona."

Soo-Jung hugged Daehyun then left. She called Ji Eun once she got out of the building.

"Hello?" Ji Eun said.

"I'm coming over," said Soo-Jung.

"Okay," she said, "Zinger will be waiting at the coffee shop for you three blocks down."

"Alright," said Soo-Jung and she hung up the phone.

Soo-Jung walked to the coffee shop then she and Zinger left for Secret's dorm. Soo-Jung laid on the couch once they got to the dorm and fell asleep.

~Next Morning~

 At 5:30am Soo-Jung shot straight up off the couch and quickly got dressed into her Jun Ogawa outfit. She caught the taxi to TS Entertainment. She ran to the dance room then went into her sleeping bag that she left by her backpack. In five minutes she fell back asleep once again. Two hours later Youngjae woke her up.

"Hyung," he said.

Soo-Jung looked up at him sleepily, "Hmm?"

"Go get ready," he said.

She nodded then walked to the showers. Soo-Jung got ready then went to the van with Youngjae. The driver drove to the concert hall and they got straight to practice without the others.

~Before the Concert~

"Jun, can I talk to you?" asked Yong Guk.

Soo-Jung nodded then followed Yong Guk out of the dressing room.

"Soo-Jung do you remember the other routine you and Jongup planned?" he asked.

"Ye, I do," she said.

"Good because you'll be doing that," he said.

"Okay, I'll do it," she said.

Yong Guk nodded, "Good. are you changed in the clothes that Youngjae suggested?"

"It's under the sweat pants and jacket that I'm using now hyung," Soo-Jung said.

"Okay, let's go. We're starting soon," he said.

Yong Guk and Soo-Jung walked to the stage with the others. They got into their positions. The song started. Yong Guk started rapping and they took off their jacktes off then threw it to the crowd making them go wild. They danced and Soo-Jung went off stage behind the curtain then took off the sweat pants and shoes to put on the heels while Daehyun sang. She took off her boy shirt then walked back onto the stage using shorts and a tank top singing her part making Daehyun pause and look at her. She walked over to him singing her part then ran her hand on his cheek and smiled at him. She walked between Jongup and Zelo and danced with them. The song finished and the lights went out ending the song. They went backstage to change outfits. Daehyun tried talking to Soo-Jung but they were in a rush to get on stage.

~After Concert~

Daehyun pulled Soo-Jung to him and she kissed him on the lips. She pulled back smiling.

"Ye, I'll be your girlfriend," she said to him.

Daehyun hugged her then kissed her again, "Okay noona, Saranghaeyo."

"Saranghaeyo, Daehyunnie," she said.