It has begun..

Happy Endings

Sunye’s P0V 

Everyone started to disperse toward their respective rooms except for unnie and TOP, I was about to ask her what’s taking them so long but my wits sensed something was amiss so I decided to proceed to my room with Ye Eun. 

“uh, I’ll just sleep in the couch, if you want.. It’s your room anyways." Ye Eun suggested, she was fidgeting mildly while trying to avert my gaze. I frowned. 

Is she scared of me or something? 

Do I realy scare people away? 

Probably seeing me frown, she panicked, “Well, uh I understand that you are not used to sharing rooms with others, I could just leave ad make use of the living room. Don’t worry, it’s fine with me. Swear” She grinned reassuringly. 

I was appalled by her suggestion. I am not that type of person! I’m a good girl, ain’t I? 

“No, Ye Eun. I really don’t mind if you stay here. We could share beds.” 

Her eyes lit up in high spirits and relief. “Thanks”

“No problem. We often do this before, right?” I smiled softly, but instead of returning my smile, she looked at me quizzically. 

Huh?

Ow. Right.


She has amnesia.



Babo, Sunye-ah.


“I’m sorry I forgot that you lost your memory.”


“It’s okay. No harm done.” I smiled again at her response and this time she returned with an even warmer smile. 


“So would you like to use the bathroom first?” I asked. “You still have a whole set of wardrobe in your room.” She nodded curtly. 


“I’ll get your clothes for you” I offered. 


“No, I’ll get it. It would be too-“


“Eunnie, I’ll get it for you, okay? You can start washing up now. “


“But-“

“No buts. Go now. You’re starting to reek.” I chuckled lightly, pushing her gently towards the bathroom. 


She was about to enter the bathroom when I called her. “Eunnie, you don’t have to feel conscious around me. Be comfortable. Be yourself. Just like before. I missed you terribly.” My eyes were now yielding with emotions. She walked to my direction and hugged me. Then all of a sudden, tears swaddled my eyes, threatening to fall at the moment they were formed. 

The tears that have been trapped in my eyes for quite sometime came pouring down simultaneously.

Ye Eun pulled off from our hug and asked. “Why are you crying?” 

“Nothing, I just tend to be emotional sometimes.” I chortled and wiped my tears away. 

You’re becoming too soft, Sunye-ah. What’s happening to you?

“ok, I guess I’ll wash up now, Minnie.” 

0.0 

0.0

MINNIE?

Did she just call me MINNIE? 


I stared at her and she also stared at me with shock and confusion in her eyes. 

“how did you- “

“It just came off as a surprise too. I don’t know where did I get the name but it surfaced naturally. Like I’m used to saying it.” 

I cleared my throat. This is stirring up unexpected emotions within me. I am gad to know that the first thing she remembered was saying my name. 

I choked back the tears that were endangering to fall again. “I-I better go, Eunnie.”

She just nodded and proceeded to the bathroom.

-_-__-_-__-

Daesung’s P0V

Ye Eun’s room was so…



Girly,


Of course, she is a girl, what do you expect?



I placed my travelling bag next to the bedside table and scanned the room. 

My eyes were searching for something.

Call me nuts or something but I was hoping to see at least a memorabilia of the relationship Yenny and I had in the past. 

Even just a small picture, or letter, or Anything.

My eyes wandered abrasively around the room, trying to find what my heart desires to see, but much to my utmost disappointment, there was none.

Even a subtle hint of anything from our past was nowhere to be seen. 

She hates me. I knew it. I shouldn’t have hoped for anything. *sigh

I glanced on the wall at the left wing of the room and saw photos hanging imperceptibly there. 

Cute. 

There were pictures there that he never got the chance to see before. Unknowingly, he smiled, but it wasn’t after a split second when his smile faded. 

The more he stared at the photos, the more unwanted emotions subdue his being. 

While gazing at the eyes of the person whom he knows will hold his heart forever, the past strongly mobbed his head intensifying the agony he has been tolerating for quite some time now.

~Flashback 

“Yah, Kang Daesung. This is your entire fault!” Ye Eun smacked my head hard.

Everyone in the van laughed, except for me, of course. I touched the spot where she hit my head and rubbed it lightly. 

“This is absurd! I’m already a battered boyfriend.” I pretended to frown, for her to do me a little justice and pity me but instead of showing some sympathy, she hit my head again. 

“If you didn’t act all high and mighty a while ago and just allowed the from the Tourist Guide Cub to lead us the way to the camping site, then we wouldn’t be dam.n lost in these zigzag roads.” 

“Hmph. I don’t like that they were sending us. He’s cocky” I replied, gripping the wheel tightly. 

“Cocky? What do you mean?” she asked infuriatingly.

“Dae-oppa is just jealous because that guide person was hitting on you unnie. Ain’t I brilliant, Ri-oppa?” Sunmi intervened. Seungri grinned and gave Sunmi a peck on the cheeks, making her giggle. I rolled my eyes. 

“Ew.. PDA much?” Sohee said from behind the seat. 

“Aww, Princess. Jealous? Well, want me to kiss away your jealousy?” Youngbae guffawed as he placed his arm around Sohee’s shoulders.

Sohee scrunched her nose and glared at him but surprisingly, did not make any move to shoo YoungBae’s hand away. 

“Such a child.” Seunghyun’s deep voice rang throughout the van from the farthest seat of the van. He was clutching Yoobin’s waist protectively, her head resting on his shoulders. 

“Is that true?” Ye Eun asked me amusingly. 

“What?!” I was beginning to get irritated. Everything we planned was ruined, and it’s all my fault… Tsk. And I’m sure I’m gonna get another strike from Ye Eun.


“That you were, uh, jealous of that Guide because he was flirting with me?”

I rolled my eyes for the ‘umpteenth’ time that day and grunted, “Look, who in their right mind who let their girl friend be openly flirted with someone who is not even half as handsome as the official boyfriend, huh? You may say that I am hallucinating or something but men have instincts too, and I know perfectly that he’s hitting on you. Now, if you want to smack me for being so suspicious or what go on. I’d rather endure all the smacking from you than tolerate the sight of some random guy flirting with you.” I paused for a while and waited for her to hit me, but a minute has already passed and she didn’t do what I’ve expected. 

I turned to her and saw her eyes were b with tears. I abruptly stepped on the break and the van came to full halt. 

“AWW… that was sweet Dae” Sunye cooed. She was sitting on….



0.0



Jiyong’s lap. Why didn’t I notice it a while ago? Her back leaned against Jiyong’s chest while his hands were wrapped around her waist tightly. 


“Yah, Daesung-ah. Whatcha looking at?” Jiyong snorted, resting his chin on Sunye’s shoulder. 


I scoffed and turned to Ye-Eun. 


“Dae dae. I never knew anyone in my life who’s as sweet as you.” She smiled and hugged my neck. “That’s why I love you.” 


I stifled. “Eunnie, I love you too but I would love you more if you’d do me a favor of getting your hands off my neck. I can’t breathe.” 



“Uh sorry.” Everyone laughed except for Jiyong who was busy pecking, more of kissing, Sunye’s neck. 


“Yah, the two of you! Get a room, will you?” Ye Eun sputtered menacingly. 


SunYe just giggled and jerked away from Jiyong but he held her waist tightly, causing her to jerk back to him “Jiyong-ah,….”

“Hmm, babe?”


“Stop, it tickles.” 


“Don’t want to,” he smirked. “I just can’t get enough of you” Sunye smacked him lightly. 


“Ew, control your hormones, Ji-oppa!” Sunmi grimaced, clearly appalled. 


I shook my head softly and started the engine. I hope that they can stay like this forever.

~end of flashback

Apparently, what he’d hoped for didn’t came true. 

“Stop ogling at them” a voice interrupted me. I twirled around to see Jiyong coming out from the bathroom.

How long was I staring at the pictures? 

Never mind. Jiyong went back to the bathroom again, I don’t know why.

I was about to say something to him when someone knocked on the door. Thinking that it was probably one of the guys I shouted, “Come in, it’s open”

I was shocked to see Sunye entering the room.

“I just came to get Yenny a few clothes.” 

“Sure” 

She proceeded to the wardrobe and sorted out some clothes. 

Neither of us spoke. 

“I’ll just go out, uhm. To the kitchen.” I said, she barely nodded. 

-_-___-_____-_______-

Sunye’s P0V

It’s been 5 minutes since Daesung went out and I was still not finished sorting Ye Eun’s clothes. 

Then I heard the bathroom door open. 

“Daes-“ …..”Sunye?”


A gush of cold water swept through me. 


The voice that rang through my ears was the very voice I tried so much to avoid. 



Jiyong.


“What?”


“Missed me that much?” I could feel him smirk behind me.

I scoffed, preparing to go out but before turning to him I made sure that my Security Defense Distress Signal was fully activated. 

I sighed covertly, ignoring the weird stares, he’s been giving me. I was about to open the door when his hand rested unto my shoulder. 

Ugh, What is it this time.? I pursed my lips annoyingly and faced him.

“What?” 

“You’re leaving already?” he leered.

“What do you think so?” I brushed his hand away and started to open the knob when Jiyong beat me to it. 

My eyes went wide in horror. 0.0 “WHAT DO YOU THINK ARE YOU DOING?!” 

“Nothing.” He waved his hand nonchalantly. 

Ok, reax Sunye-ah..

Calm down.. calm down.

This jerk is playing on you; he’s obviously up to no good. 

I cleared my throat and sighed, cool SunYe come out now. 

It’s game time. 

I smirked and slumped myself on the bed, dropping Yenny’s clothes on the floor.

He looked at me bewilderingly but managed to hold on to his equanimity.

“Min SunYe, are you implying something?” He gawked at me like I was a piece of candy he has been craving for quite sometime. 

Of course, I know what he is talking about. The lust and sinister desires that have been lurking in his dark eyes were evidences that confirm my assumption. 

“Huh?” I inquired innocently subtly batting my eyelashes to persist on my supposedly seduction. ?

I closed my eyes, perceiving the environment without my eyes seeing it. I felt a weight of someone moving beside me, but I didn’t dare to open my eyes. 

After 2 minutes of meditating, I opened my eyes and saw Jiyong’s amused face in front of me. His nose brushed mine.

My heart palpitated wildly; nonetheless, I kept my composure and stared straightly to his eyes. 

“Why are you so close?” I asked,


“Nothing, I just feel like doing so.” 


“Urgh. Right. Get off me, now.”

He smiled and shook his head, “Why are you so y?” I could feel his fingers running softly in my hair.

Argh, Jiyong and his ever accelerating hormones.

“It’s because I am y. Got a problem with that? I just can’t help it” I rolled my eyes and jerked him over, 

However, he shoved me back and pinned me on the bed, “You’re just too stubborn for your own good.”

“So?”

“I like stubborn ladies.”



“SO?” The hell I care,!



“I give them punishments.”



“SO?” What punishments? 


“Punishments like this, “ he leaned towards me and grazed the tip of his nose to my cheeks. 


“Stop, it tickles.” [A/N: She also said this during the flashback.]


“I think I’ve heard that before” his husky voice whispered.

He led his lips to nibble my lower lip. I tried my very best not to moan but I did.


Ugh.


I could feel him smirk. “You like that, Minnie?” his hands were sliding inside her baby tee.

He continued to nibble my lips until, 






*crash!






Bang*





“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” Sunmi’s high shrill was heard. 



We both stopped for a second and stared at each other’s eyes. It took a minimum of 1 minute for us to realize what was happening, so without saying Jiyong and I dashed outside the room downstairs to the kitchen where the noise came from.