Game

Happy Endings

Sohee’s P0V

We watched helplessly as the 4 remaining boys brought their luggage and stuff inside. This is utterly ridiculous! How could they do this??! I mean, where the hell did they muster all the courage to face us after everything that happened? It’s not like they just took a holiday break then come back like they did nothing wrong.

Don’t they have a trace of pride left in them, huh?

What are we?

 

Playthings?

 

Toys?

 

Pastimes?

Amusements that after being badly used and dumped, retrieved again for their personal delight? Urgh.

As$h.0Les!

We’re people to0. Humans. Humans with hearts that can exude emotions. Hearts which you once smashed into countless smidgens, awfully drenching our self with pain and agony.

Men. I never understood them.

I watched as Youngbae or Taeyang, whatever his real name is, trekked the living room with two traveling bags on his shoulders and hands. He carefully placed it beside the couches while simpering to himself and unto the others.

HUH.! What is he simpering about? He turned to look at me and a sly grin emanated from his gorgeous lips.

My right eyebrow shot up and I scoffed right away. “Yah, what are you looking at!”

This time he chortled, “I should be the one asking you that. What were you looking at?”

Sh.it He caught me staring.. Alert. Alert. alert !

“You really wanna know why?” I tried to prolong the conversation so that I’ll have enough time to think of a defensible reason. Babo, Sohee-ah.

He smirked again. Gosh, could that smirk get even wider? I swear if he smirks again, he’s gonna tear up his mouth. “Of course, princess”

I grunted. Princess. No one has called me that name for so long; and there were only 2 of them. My father and him. Mind you, dad’s with my other daddy now. 
0ops, I didn’t mean to say that my dad is gay, what I mean is he is in the arms with our UNIVERSAL DAD (GOD, of course), in case you misunderstood.

Anyways, back to him,

“Because I was wondering why you haven’t grown even an inch taller since the last time I saw you” I slurred ridiculously. Babo again, Sohee-ah. Why did you say that? Where are your manners?

You hate him that much, huh?

Well, it’s not my fault, those words just came out as am impulsive defense mechanism, .

He turned red in fury and humiliation and yelled back “You, You, You little prick.!”

“I thought I’m a princess. So what now?” I replied nonchalantly, enjoying the moment that I was able to piss him off.

“Whatever, dumplings. And for your information, I am tall”

I choked instinctively and suppressed a laugh. Everyone started to laugh too, except for the girls, of course. “Psh. You’re tall? Dream on, Youngb- oh- Taeyang, I mean. I wouldn’t be surprised if one day I’ll be towering distantly over you.”

“Why you little bully! At least I don’t have cheeks similar to an unprocessed mandu!”

BWOH! O.o, this guy is seriously getting on my nerves. I stared at him angrily. When I say angrily, I really mean it, I am angry. INFURIATED. Who wouldn’t be?

I really hate it when people snitch on my cheeks.

And he knows it. He knows what button to press to irritate me. AND seriously, it irritates me more to know that he knows what irritates me.

JERK.

“Could you just leave please?” I heard Sunmi’s tiny voice burble and I can’t help but feel sorry. The soft imploring of her voice fused with desperation tugged my heart. It was pretty evident that she does not want them, especially HIM, back in her life. I bet you know who’s the ‘him’ I’m talking about.

In case you don’t know, he is none other than LEE SEUNGRI, the guy with big dark circles around his eyes, but he also goes by the pseudo name V.P.

During the darkest days of our life, when these bas.tards ditched us, it was Sunmi who cheered us up. She was the one who thought of the brighter side. I must say, that it was she, Sunmi, my friend and my sister, who helped me overcome everything.

And it tears me up seeing her beg like that. Perhaps she’s thinking that the jerks’ return would mean another heartache, another sorrow.

I stole a glance at SeungRi and saw him fiddling with his fingers uneasily. He also stole a momentary look at Sunmi, his eyes softening with warmth and longing.

Psh. Longing? Did he forget how he ditched Sunmi? How we saw him flirting with Yoon Hyuri, Sunmi’s mortal enemy at school?

“We-,we,” Seungri’s voice was surprisingly sensitive “We just-“ He tried to say something but Seunghyun slash T0P intervened, he gave Seungri a knowing look first, before asking “So how many rooms do u have here?”

I saw Sunmi heave a defeated sigh and I can’t help but feel sorrier. T_T.

“You’re crazy” Yoobin-unnie spat. “You really are damn crazy.”

“And why is that, Binnie?” Seunghyun leered.

“You don’t know what you are doing, so before we call the cops, you may at least go out of our house. NOW” Ye Eun unnie said defiantly.

Woah, nice one unnie. She spoke as if she remembers them..

Serves them right,

“We told you, the lines are broken.” Daesung croaked nervously, why is he even nervous? Weird0.

“And why is that, D-lite?” Yoobin unnie imitated the way Seunghyun said it.

“Well obviously, we don’t want you tattling to the police that we are trespassing, so…..-

“Don’t tell me you cut the lines by yourself?” I shrieked. Omo, how could they? What am I suppose to do now? Our rest house is miles away from civilization. What if they do something to us?

NOOOOOO….

“Scared, little princess” Youngbae taunted, so is he taking revenge? Well, well, well, you can’t take the mighty super woman down. [A/N remember Wg’s TELL ME music video, she was in a super woman’s costume… xD]

“Princess your face, jerk.” I went up to him and stomped on his foot hard.

He yelped in pain.

I smirked. See that wasn’t bad, right?
-----------------------------------------------

Jiyong’s P0V

“G-dragon” She spoke my name with so much sarcasm that it sounded like an insult instead of an acknowledgement.

I pulled away from her and walked towards the fridge, getting a glass of ice tea. “SO, how have you been?” I tried my very best retain my passive impression, since the incident a while ago, (when my face was so, s0 close with her) made me unreservedly weak.

Truth be told, when that momentous instant happened, I want to taste those soft lips which have been haunting my dreams every night. But the air of annoyance from her seems to ade the ambiance, preventing me from doing so.

“Why are you here?” The simple question cut through me fiercely, I gulped unto the ice tea and sneered.

“I want to see you. It’s been a long time, Minnie”

“How did you know we’re here?” She looked at me coldly as I returned her gaze, then unexpectedly panic swarmed her eyes, “Where are the girls? What have you done to them?”

Aw, that’s just sweet. SunYe is still SunYe. Caring, loving, thoughtful and affectionate, just like before.

Stop, Jiyong-ah.

This is not the time to swoon over her. You were the one reminding the boys about your real purpose a while ago and then now you’re the one breaking the boundaries?

Pathetic much, Ji?

“Don’t worry; I’m pretty sure the guys would take care of them”

“What do you want? Why are you here? Shouldn’t you be ashamed? Or are you really that insensitive to notice that nobody wants you here?”

Stop it, Minnie. Please. I swear I feel like my heart’s bleeding roughly right now. Call it cheesy or what but it’s true.

“Well, we need a place to stay just for a week or so.”

“WHAT?!?!?! Are you out of your friggin’ mind? You’re staying here in OUR house? Huh, and what made you think that I will approve of your senseless escapade?” She raised her right eyebrow and folded her arms across her chest.

“You have no choice. And we don’t have a choice too; this is the only safe and available place we can find. There’s no way you’ll get the chance not to stay with us” I moved closer to her, placing the glass I was holding on the counter. “Unless, you’ll move out somewhere and leave us your comfy rest house”

“You wish.”

“Like I said you have no wish but to stay with US” I smiled and moved nearer to her, “Has anyone told you that you became more beautiful, Sunye-ah? You’ve wonderfully matured into a lovely lady”

“G-dragon, are you playing games with me?” she asked, unwilling to break her fierce gaze unto me.

I smirked and brought my face next to her. “Why, do you want to play with me?”

I expected her to push me away and yell at me but she didn’t. Instead she moved in closer, our faces only 3 inches apart, she smirked at me this time. “What game?”

Sunye’s P0V

He moved in closer and with the most seductive voice he could ever make he whispered softly, “Why, do you want to play with me?”

Is he trying to test me or something? I remember that when he do this to me before I always push him away, evidently shied away by my innocence.

So does he think that I’ll back out now like before? Sorry to say, but I am better and stronger than the foolish SunYe who had loved him before. Therefore, I took a step closer so that our faces were inches apart, I can feel my heart pounding wildly but I chose to ignore it.

I’ll prove to him that I am not the same as before. I SMIRKED at him before mumbling, “What game?”

I must say that for a split second he seemed to be taken aback. See?!? I was right; he thought that I’ll push him away like before. But he quickly preserved the cool effect he has been conveying.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Jiyong’s P0V

I was stunned when she didn’t make a move to shoo me away. So, I continued to . 
“What game do you prefer playing, then? Because I am really not a picky player”

“What about this?” she asked and before I realize what was happening I felt her lips crush unto mine...