Finally...

Happy Endings

Daesung’s P0V

I breathed heavily as I picked my backpack and hung it unto my shoulders. “Guys, are we really doing this?” I asked them nervously.

“We have to hyung,” SeungRi replied giving me a sympathetic look. “If you’re nervous, we are too, just to let you know”

“I just don’t know how to react when I see Ye Eun.” I sighed.

“And so are we. We also don’t know how to react when we see our gf’s” T0P said.

“Ex-girlfriends, you mean” Taeyang fiddled with his cap, his fingers running smoothly into its ends.

“Enough with that sh.it. Seungri, have you filled the gas tank?” Jiyong snapped.

“Yes, hyung”

“Taeyang, how long will the SKULLS be here in our city?”

“A maximum of 1 week but it still depends upon Donghae.”

“I thought the WHITE TIGERS had already sent them away? This isn’t their territory, anymore. Why come back? What’s the use of the treaty we signed back then, huh?!!” Jiyong growled his fist clenching in anger,

“They are still Koreans. They can go back to their homeland anytime they want.” T0P replied nonchalantly.

“Fine. They’re Koreans too, but why do they need to contact us and fu.cken threaten our girls?”

“I guess they haven’t accepted the fact we won over them, that’s why they got thrown out of the country for almost 2 years, right?” I shrugged as we walked down the hallway towards our garage. “Mind you, they’re still banned from staying longer than 3month”

“They are stupid for thinking they can beat the shi.t out of us”

“Well, Isn’t it obvious? Donghae fancies SunYe-noona, that’s why the SKULLS came back. Donghae came back for noona because he knows that Ji-hyung is not with her anymore.” SeungRi articulated in a manner that pissed Jiyong off.

“Who wouldn’t fancy SunYe? She’s drop-dead gorgeous, sizzling hot, elegantly y, utterly pretty an-“

“CHOI SEUNGHYUN!” Jiyong warned. T0P just laughed it off and patted Jiyong’s back. “Ji, she’s all yours. My Binnie is my baby”

“My ALIEN FOREVER jjang!” SeungRi shouted,

I, on the other hand, excited at the fact that I will be able to see Ye Eun, smiled to the fullest and also yelled “Park OPPA!!!”

“May I just remind everyone that none of the girls belongs to us now, we broke up with them, remember?” Taeyang harked back on them. “We are just doing this to make sure they’re safe from Donghae’s group. After that, we have to leave them again. So don’t get too excited.”

“Taeyang’s absolutely right. At least there’s someone aside from me who is sane enough to understand the situation. Our goal is to protect them, so set aside your longing and affections and focus on your real purpose. You already know what the possible consequences may be, if ever you break the boundaries.” Jiyong lectured.

Ugh.
.

.

 

T_T.

.

Why does it have to be like this?

 

Why do we always suffer?

Don’t we deserve to be happy?

 

 

Eunnie, I miss you so much. I seriously do.

 

 

Honestly, I want to cry right now, I want to call her and tell her everything so that I can be with her again. But I can’t, I JUST LOVE HER SO MUCH, too much that I cannot even imagine risking her life for my personal delight.

“Ready?” Taeyang asked as he pulled on his seatbelt and touched the wheel. Everybody nodded anxiously.

Jiyong wore his infamous sunglasses, and reminded us “Remember to stick to our plans, when everything’s over, act like nothing happened. Got it, Big Bang?”

A lot of exasperated murmurs bundled the vehicle.

“I might apply for a role in a drama and I bet my a.ss I would win the Daesang award with this.” TOP groaned as he closed his eyes to take a quick nap.

Whatever they say… (sigh)

Uh…

 

 

Ugh..

 

 

Girls, we’re back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SunYe’s p0v

I slammed the kitchen door behind me and went towards the fridge to get the jug of ice tea I placed inside there last afternoon.

But suddenly I felt my body weakening; I decided to sit on the stool near the counter and closed my eyes tightly.

~ding dong- ding dong-ding dong,

I was about to open my eyes when I heard the doorbell rang but decided otherwise. The girls would just take care of it. And who the heck would come at this time of night? It’s almost 9:00. Quarter, I think.

I heaved a grave sigh and pinched the bridge of my nose twice.

It’s been a long time since I saw them, HIM. Months, I guess.?

And why do you care so much, Sunye-ah. You’re over with him, right?

Yeah, I’m over with him.

But I’m just wondering if being over with a person means you still ache for him every night,

 

Think of him every minute,

 

 

Throb at the mere mention of his name,

 

 

Feel his presence everywhere,

 

 

Reminisce your memories together

 

 

Evoke the sa- SHI.T!

 

What’s happening to you, Sunye-ah? You’re done with him, right?”

RIGHT?!?!

This is all wrong.. I shouldn’t feel like this.. This is absolutely off the boundaries!

Just remember the day you broke up. That’s what you have to recall, He HURT you!!

HE ALREADY HURT YOU. ONCE IS ENOUGH, come back to your senses, Sunye-ah!

~Flashback

“Sunye-ah, we’re over” His voice, cold and unsympathetic, pierced through me like a blade.

“Ji, w-what are you talking about? Over? What do you mean?”

“Are you stupid? I’m breaking up with you. That’s what it means”

“B-but why? Did I-

“Game is over, Minnie. You’re just a pastime that I want to pass, I’m tired of you.”

“Ji, this is not a good joke st0-

“This is no joke, Minnie. I am serious. The guys and I are leaving for Europe tomorrow”

“B-but you said-

“Ain’t it obvious? Everything I told was a lie.” He cupped my cheeks then smirked & with the cruelest voice I’ve ever heard, he asked “do you honestly think I loved you?’”

I looked at him, numbly disbelieving. My heart feels like tearing apart, drenched with an unfathomable coldness and pain.

I ran away from him crying. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him so much.

I feel like dying at the moment. It’s just so painful.

It hurts so much, hearing it from someone whom you thought loved you as much as you have loved him.

Babo SunYe. You shouldn’t have believed him in the first place.

I was just a game he played, he never loved me. He never did.

Oh God, why don’t you just take me now?

~End of flashback

I was just a game he played, he never loved me. Stop hurting yourself, Sunye.

Tears threatened to plummet from my eyes. 
You’re strong. You’re better than this, SunYe.

Fight it.

Don’t fall for this stupid anguish again, because you may never get to stand up at the right time.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-

Seungri’s P0V

“What are you doing here V.P?” Sunmi’s statement carved a projected yet excruciating pain within me. My knees were faltering as I tried to keep on my composure. At the very moment, I laid my eyes on her petite figure, I want to hug her like there’s no tomorrow, I want to let her feel the love that I’ve been longing to show everyone.

Don’t forget the plan. Keep your cool, SeungRi-ah. Stick to your goal.

“Is that the way you greet someone whom you haven’t met for a long time?” I asked as I moved closer to her, providing enough space for the other guys to enter.

“Were you even my friend?” Bam! It hit my heart. God, is this what it feels like to die? Because I really fell like dying at the moment.

Sunmi-ah.

“Harsh much, dongsaeng?” Jiyong hyung said as he made his way towards the house.

“Y0U too! What the hell are you doing here?!!!?” Sunmi yelled at the top of her lungs.

Just then, Yoobin noona and Ye-eun noona together with Sohee came running to Sunmi’s side. And just what I have expected, blaring shouts and curses came flying from their mouth simultaneously.

YEEUN: WHY ARE THEY HERE?!?!?!?!
SOHEE: WHO GAVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO STEP IN HERE!!!!AND WHAT’S THE DEAL WITH ALL THOSE BAGS?
Y00BIN: Sh.it. What the fu.ck are doing here?!!!?Get the fu.ck out now, bi.tches! [A/N okay Yoobin, chill. I thought, you’ve moved on xD]

I flinched silently at Yoobin noona’s explicit words, haiz, she never changed.

Same former tactless forthright.

“Chill, Binnie. We just came by to see you.” T0P’s deep voice smugly sputtered nonchalantly at Yoobin.

“The nerve.! How dare you step in OUR place! As far as I know, this isn’t part of your friggin’ territory, so why go here?” Sohee spat, her cheeks flaring red in anger.

That’s the reason why we’re here. We need to protect you especially this place is far from our territory.

“Aw, princess, you sound like Sunye to me.” Taeyang chortled putting his bag around his shoulders.

“Shut up. AM I TAKING TO YOU?!”

“Why are you here? IS there anything you need?” At last, Ye-Eun noona spoke, it’s so nice of her to remain civil despite our unexpected and unwanted intrusion.

I anticipated Daesung hyung’s reply but I heard Jiyong hyung’s voice instead. “We need a temporary place to set in.” he said casually, ignoring the death glares he has been receiving from the girls.

“Y0U’LL WHAT?!!? ARE YOU INSANE?!! Do you know where YOU stand in our lives now?” Yoobin noona bawled anxiously.

“Aw, binnie, that hurts” TOP hyung pouted and pretended to get offended.

“It should” Yoobin noon retorted. Oops, wrong move hyung…

I glanced at T0P hyung and saw his eyes twitch in pain.

“So is everyone settled?” Daseung hyung asked courteously, his eyes wandering off to Ye Eun noona.

“Who said you can stay here? I’ll call Sunye-unnie and sh-“ Sunmi wasn’t able to finish her sentence when Jiyong interrupted her.

“Where is she, Sunmi-ah”

“Find out for yourself, cause I’m definitely not telling” Sunmi snapped stubbornly as she continued to frown at me.

I heard Jiyong hyung mutter a “fine” and gave us an as-if-I-couldn’t-find-her look while slogging casually towards the kitchen.

“Okay, let’s just make ourselves comfortable, guys.” T0P hyung sneered, carrying up his bags and walking towards the living room. The others followed.

“We’re gonna call the police” Sohee warned eyeing Taeyang keenly.

“Oh, sorry to disappoint you princess, but the line has been cut off.” Taeyang teased as he smiled deviously to her.

“BWOH!” 0.0 the girls yelled.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Sunye’s pOV

I cannot count the minutes I’ve spent closing my eyes from which I have sought oblivion to my surroundings. It feels good. I guess I should start attending yoga classes to relegate this ever-staying stress in my life.

I rested my forehead on the ends of my palms and carried on closing my eyes. Suddenly, I heard the kitchen door open and light footsteps trailed after.

I sighed briefly and didn’t even mind to open my eyes. Ye Eun’s the only person who can walk lightly around the house regardless of her mood.

“Yenny, would you mind leaving me alone for a while? I just need some space.”

I heard her footsteps becoming louder as she treaded towards me.

..
..

..

..

Then the footsteps stopped.

..



 

 

I jumped in surprise when I felt someone touch my shoulders. I hastily opened my eyes …

..

And

I

Was

 

Shocked

 

 

To

 

 

See

Him

Crouching

 

Down to my height, his chin touching my shoulders.

 

Our faces were so close..

 

So close..

 

.

“A penny for your thought?” his husky voice shredded my nerves.

Sh.it

I came back to my senses as I felt his slow breathing on my cheeks.

 

“Kw…-

 

“G-dragon.”