Star-crossed Encounter

Happy Endings

Ye eun’s POV

“But Umma, I thought you and Appa will be back next month!” I whined at the phone. I honestly did not expect this. They promised, they promised that they will spend Christmas with me, this is just so unfair! I am starting to believe that promises are meant to be broken. Oh God. Ugh.

“Fine. Fine Fine..” I trudged along the dusty sidewalk grudgingly. “Yeah, Umma. I understand you perfectly. So perfectly that I feel like,….” you’re just making excuses not to see me. “Well, nothing.. Just give me a ring next time that you are dead sure of the date of your arrival.. Bye.. Same to you” I can’t even say I love you back.

I was dreadfully upset, how can they do this to me?!? All my life I’ve been trying to live up to their towering expectations and now this? Is it really that hard to spend just a few days to celebrate Christmas with your daughter??!

Screw it! I admit I’m kind of my parents’ girl, that’s why I’m fuming over this ‘trivial’ thing. But you can’t possible blame me, it’s been 4 solid months since I’ve last seen them, and I miss them awfully.

Four months ago they told me to go back to Seoul; we were in America that time, attending our family business. Of course I was thrilled to see my old home again but all excitement vanished when I learned that they are not coming and will just follow me after a month.

A month!. A month , yeah.. And it’s been 4 freaking months. I am beginning to doubt their motive.. This is just so stupid!!!

The apartment where I was staying was nothing compared to our home in America but it was surprisingly comfortable; all’s well except for school. It’s not a question of active dislike to my school mates it’s just that I have been in America for so long that it feels like I’ve never been part of this society..

OUTCAST. In short.

And if you ask me, I’d rather remain to my current status then blend in with students with the worst personalities ever.. Oh, so much for blabbering...

Let’s just say I am right here on the sidewalk, walking to my apartment since that ‘freaking bus I’ve been waiting left me. . I hung my head wishing that a miracle would happen and my life would turn into an exciting escapade.. xD

As I was pondering, I passed by a slick convertible where there are 5 people. One was inside the car. The other one was leaning on the hood. The third one was at the back seat. The fourth was sitting on the side walk beside the car and the fifth was l0oking at the rear view mirror. I crept up quietly hoping that I will pass by unnoticed. How come I suddenly became so observant?

They looked like they are up to no good. I hung my head down so my hair draped all over my face, covering it. The morning breeze was wintry so it is the perfect way to shield my face from the harsh cold.

“Woo… What does a hot chick doing at this time of day/?? Walking all alone, waiting to be..” the one who was sitting, purposely did not continue what he was about to say, which made everyone in their group laugh.

I ignored them and started to speed up my pace when the one staring at the mirror moved towards me and held my elbows. “yah, where are you going? Are you scared?”

I did not turn to look at him but scoffed quietly. “Scare your as*! Let go off me.!” But his grip became tighter. “Yah, you’re bruising my arm! Get off me. I don’t even know you”

“Seunghyun, call me TOP, cause I am the Top of them all!” he leered. Seunghyun?

“Seungri, am V.P, at your service” the one seated on the sidewalk side waving his right hand. Seungri?

“Jiyong, G-dragon” the one at the driver’s seat said. Jiyong?

“Youngbae, but please call me Taeyang” the one at the back seat said. Youngbae?

I think I’ve heard these names before. But where and when? Hell. Why are they even introducing themselves? I was in a deep thought when one man spoke,

“Hi. I’m Daesung, call me D-lite. And your name please:?” ? My heart suddenly jumped. The voice sounds familiar, so familiar that it pierced through my heart sending indescribable warmth all over me.

“Shut up will you? I don’t care who you are. Just let me go.!” I barked.

“Looks like kitten has claws! I wanna get scratched!” Top cooed.

I faced this TOP guy with my angry eyes, and for a moment I thought he was startled. His grip became tighter. What’s the matter? Do I look like a ghost or something?

“N, n-oona.” Seungri gasped along with the other boys.

And then I heard Top burble my name “Ye Eun”

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!!? W-T-F .HOW THE HELL DID THEY KNOW MY NAME?!

I looked at them confusingly, analyzing their expressions. Why did they look so shocked?

Oh Lord, when I wished for a thrill in my life, it didn’t mean that I want to get caught up by these people…strangers

Help!!!!!!

And just when I needed help, I heard an unfamiliar honk of a car.

All heads turned to a lustrous silver gray convertible, coming towards us.

A cute girl with mandu cheeks in a typical school girl’s uniform came out, making the guys breathe heavily, but what caught my attention was the weird fidgeting of that Taeyang guy.... I felt an uncertain tension brewing among these people. And heaven knows whatever the cause of that tension is; I would gladly stay out of it.

“Unnie! Where were you?! We have been desperately looking for you everywhere! And you,” pointing to TOP “let go of my unnie.”

Unnie? What the hell. I don’t even know them! Ok. Ok. This is freaking me out already!. All I remember was walking along the street, pissed off by my parents when these peculiar guys suddenly came into view, hinting subtle distort stuff to me then this car appears and a pretty girl just walked out saying she has been looking for me desperately. Aigoo.. I am bamboozled to the highest level!!!!!

I looked at the girl in the car with a tanned complexion; she winked and smiled at me. I tried to force a smile back and realized that they were attempting to save me from these guys.

“A-ah..” I don’t know her name.. Damn. “Hyun Jung! Y-y-ou’re here! I was also looking for you. Uhmm..”

The girl was obviously appalled by the made-up name I called her, nevertheless she beamed cutely. “Let’s go now, we’re late.”

I don’t know what was she talking about the ‘late’ thing but I nodded and freed my arm from TOP.

“Yah, you’re not going to get our prey away from us!” SeungRi said maniacally.

“She is not your prey, Panda guy!” One of the girls said, 0mo, she’s s0 thin. T_T. [A/N., it’s obviously Sunmi]

SeungRi shot a death glare to the girl but smirked. “Why, do YOU want to be MY prey?”

The girl smiled ironically, and scowled, “You wish, V.P.” SeungRi was a bit taken aback by the girl’s manner of responding. I saw an unlikely emotion in his eyes.

Pain.

“This is not part of your territory. Go back to where you truly belong.” The girl behind the wheel said sharply. Her voice was soft but dangerous, giving off an air of authority. Although her statement was light, there was hidden hatred beneath it and I can feel it. She was wearing fashionable sunglasses that covered her eyes, so I wasn’t able to see clearly her facial expressions.

“Oh. Really? Do YOU own this part of the city now?” Jiyong snickered. His eyes were staring at that girl. And his gaze was so intense. [A/N. since I mentioned Jiyong, you probably have an idea, who the girl is.]

“You don’t fit in here so quit causing trouble.” The girl glowered.

“We? Causing trouble? We’re not. If you think so, prove it then” Jiyong smirked innocently with an insinuation of sarcasm in his voice.

“Your mere presence implies trouble,” The girl took off her sunglasses, rested in unto her head and turned to look at G-dragon fearlessly. “As simple as that. Got it?” this time it was her turn to smirk.

Dragon guy remained unfazed but I swear to the heavens that I saw his eyes squint oddly with a mixture of lust and longing. He smirked again and this time the pressure was intensifying greatly, there was somewhat an invisible battlefield where each of them was having ‘stare-fights’, if there’s such thing as that.

“So much for that, we don’t want to be late right, girls” tanned complexion interrupted.

“Let’s go unnie, “ Hyun Jung grabbed my hand and led me to the car. I sat at the back seat.

The car started and I didn’t dare to look back, afraid of what reactions I may see.

“Uhm.. Thanks.” The girls turned to look at me except for the one who was driving the car. Of course she wouldn’t look at you, what if you crash or something? Babo..

“Ye eun. We missed you. We seriously did. What happened to you? It’s been 8 months.” tanned complexion said.

“yeah. We did, but I was really upset when you called me by a not-so-pretty name. I am So hee the sweetest maknae ever! Anyways, Why Hyun Jung?” She grinned widely.

WHAT THE FUDGE?! How did she know me? Is this some kind of a weird joke? Why does it seem that these people I’ve NEVER met before know me? And they said they missed me, are they family friends? But I do not really remember them. I swear. I truly don’t. Gosh, I swear too much, right?!? xD. [A/N. I just noticed that I used a bunch of swears. -_-]

I smiled reluctantly and muttered. “Uh. Sorry, but I don’t know you-.” I was about to say something again but something happened. Everything went so fast that all I heard is a loud tire screeching and in a second my face was hurtling into the front seat (Apparently, I was seated at the back.).

“Ouch!” I touched my nose and gaped at the girl driving astonishingly, is she trying to get us all killed?

“Omo, unnie! Are you alright?” Panda guy’s prey said, I certainly am not aware of her name so I’ll just call her like that. They look good anyways xD.

“Actually, unnie, My name’s SunMi. Come on, do not talk to yourself. Are u trying to idolize me?” She said interrupting me from my thoughts. “By the way, I am not a prey of that panda. Never did I, and Never shall I!?”

Gosh, Am I really a babo to talk to myself in front of them? I mean, can she even read minds?

“She’s not reading your mind, silly,” tanned complexion laughed a little. “You are mouthing your thoughts” I gawked at her uneasily, and she smiled.

The car started again smoothly, and I swear I saw that mysterious girl on the wheel look at me apologetically. “Uh., guys.. I mean girls, mind if I ask you where we are going.”

“Same hang out unnie,” So hee replied.

“Sorry, but-

“Ok, you can stop the act now, Yenny, it’s us anyways” what is tanned complexion saying? What act?

“Yah” she smacked my shoulders lightly and pouted, “You don’t have to call me tanned-complexion, I know I am and am proud to be. It is one of my assets.”

I pursed my lips to make sure that I am not going to mouth my thoughts again. Sunmi and So hee laughed.

“Look at her, Yoobin-unnie. Ye eun unnie’s trying to keep her thoughts to herself.” So hee exclaimed, laughing so hard, that she knocked down her branded shoulder bag. SunMi was also laughing her mini cooper out.

So her name is Yoobin.

“Yeah, you’re right. Yoobin’s the name!” Yoobin snorted.
I pursed my lips again and mentally slapped my head. Babo. Babo. I guess, privacy has never been my thing.

“Like you don’t know. Come on, Yenny what happened? Why are you acting so weird?”

“I do apologize to you, but maybe you’ve made a mistake. I really don’t know who you are guys. I swear to God, I-

Screeechh……

Bang.!!!

I was not able to finish my statement when I felt my face smash against the front seat again. “Ouch!”

“Sun ye unnie! Are you trying to kill us?” Sunmi exclaimed, waving her right hand trying to emphasize her point.

Sun Ye scoffed and rolled her eyes, but did not say anything. “I bet today’s the expiry date of her driving license.” Sunmi mumbled.

I looked at Sun ye as she skillfully manipulated the wheel. She looks expert enough to drive, so what’s with all the sudden brakes?

“Yah, you better prepare, we are nearing our destination.” Sun ye uttered calmly, she had her shades placed on her head like a hairband. Gosh, she is SO SO SO SO SO cool. And she spoke!!!

“Unnie, don’t get too excited. It’s not her first time to talk. Sun ye unnie first talked when she was like 2 years old.” So hee chortled. Woah, these girls are surely bullies! 0_0. I heaved a deep sigh and started to contemplate.

“Yah, stop bullying Yenny. She might really purposely forget us.” Yoobin grunted, I looked at her and noticed that she was looking at herself on an undersized mirror.

-(yawn)- I AM JUST SO SLEEPY.

[5 minutes later]

“WE’RE HERE!!” I heard someone shout. I opened my eyes and got up from my seat.

“Unnie, DON’T STAND UP! SUN YE UNNIE HASN’T PARKED THE CAR YET!” So hee’s high pitched voice ringed through my ears.

“Oh sh*t. babo. Babo.babo. ba-

I was mentally scolding myself when I felt the impact of my fall.. BANG! My face hit the front seat

 

Again….

[3RD PERSON POV]

Sun Ye heard So hee and Yoobin shrieking so she stepped on the brake, that was when she heard a bang. She flinched. Ye Eun bumped her head at the front seat again for the third time and unfortunately, this time she was knocked down unconscious.

She parked the car right in front of a modern fashioned house. It was pretty big, just enough for five impossible girls to stay at.

Sun Ye was about to open the car door when SunMi called her “Sun Ye unnie! What are we going to do with Ye-eun unnie?!?”

Sun ye nodded her head motioning for them to bring Ye-Eun inside.

Yoobin touched YeEun’s forehead where a small lump was forming“That’s what she gets for being so excited and clumsy easily, tsk, tsk, tsk. It’s-.” But she was interrupted when YeEun stirred a little.

Sun Ye smirked and went out of the car, putting back her shades on.

“Just like the old times” she muttered, making her way towards the house as strands of her hair danced lightly with the breeze, emphasizing her preeminence.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I am SO SO SO sorry if this .. (-_-). Uhm.. this is my first time you know. Comments would surely be appreciated.

*Well I also would like to apologize if it is a bit confusing since Yenny doesn’t remember them but don’t worry, you will soon discover why. xD
I ♥ Wg! ;I♥ Big Bang.;. I♥♥♥WONDERBANG