*.*

Happy Endings

.06
Jiyong’s P0V

“What about this?” she asked and before I realize what was happening I felt her lips crush unto mine. Various emotions spurted out within me.

And it took a maximum of 2 seconds before I could digest what was happening. 

I would totally be lying if I’ll say I’m not enjoying this kiss because I do.

I really do. 

But seeing SunYe make the first move really stunned me. She was so reserved back then. Her actions were inhibited and cautious, enormously far from what she’s acting at the moment. 

On the contrary, despite the shock that pitched through me, an intense fire ignited swathed it up.  

Feeling her lips resting onto mine is undeniably intoxicating. I s my arms around her waist and felt her hands wrap around my neck too. Our intrusive tongue moved in rhythm as I savored the sweetness in I’ve been yearning to taste again. 

Our kiss became deeper and steamier every unnoticeable second and even though I know this lip locking is entirely wrong, I didn’t dare to pull off. I want this. I’ve been longing for this. 

I ravished , sipping all the pureness and pleasantness her lips have to offer. Truth be told, I was deliriously high. I felt her head retreating back but I gave her NO chance to do so, instead I cupped her face and continued on raging with my lustful lips. 

She squirmed a little, but I held her tightly, refusing to let go. 

She squirmed again this time a little harder than the previous one but my ultimately stubborn self prevented her from parting from my lips. I couldn’t set her free.

Not now, when everything seems to be so lusciously perfect. 

By the point, she struggled for the third time; I reluctantly loosened my grasp from her. Man, I forgot need some air to live.

Sh.it I didn’t even remembered breathing. 

When I thought I’ve drawn in enough oxygen I bended over her to persist on our disrupted kiss, when she withdrew hastily.


“Game is over” she mumbled faintly. 


“….”



“And you lost” she smirked at me, her eyes still burning with the left-over passion we shared.


“Huh?”


“Don’t tell me, you really took that kiss seriously G-dragon?” she laughed a little. 

Wtf?

Sunye’s P0V

“Don’t tell me you really took that kiss seriously, G-dragon?”  I tried to maintain my poise as I laugh a little. I still have an overriding hangover on what happened. 

He gave me the what-the-fu.ck look.

0k, I admit I didn’t intend to cut the kiss shortly, but I was running out of breath. 

And I don’t want to die yet, specifically, I don’t want to die kissing Jiyong. 

However, when I pulled off him, consciousness knocked me out. A feeling of forewarning surged within me, vividly declaring an invisible threat. I can’t risk, dire chances are too high. I guess that’s when I decided to end it. 

He returned my smirk and stepped closely. “Well, it never occurred to me that what we were doing was just supposed to be a kissing game. I thought we will, you know, do more than that” 

I shuddered inwardly at Jiyong’s distorted prospect. He thought that we’re going to …what?


I, myself, was truly oblivious of the reason why I kissed Jiyong, but judging from what his reaction, I believe he was surprised too. 

Whatever it may be, I don’t want to delve into it deeper. What happened was nothing.

It was just a kiss. A lot of people, with or without relationships, kiss nowadays, right?! So what’s the big deal?

“You learned so fast, Minnie” He leaned again towards me and mischievously nibbled my lower lip. “I like that”

I was about to say something when the door flew open.

“You’re not convincing my unnie, SHORTY!” 


“Don’t call me Shorty, ‘cause you’re way shorter than me, mandu!”


“Will you.-“ 0.0 “0mona.!” 


“Ji, we-“ O.O “uh-oh… sorry, I-, we didn’t mean to interrupt” Taeyang’s voice came ringing in my ears. I swiftly retreated and pushed Jiyong away.



“Unnie, why were you, uh- so close? Did we miss anything?” 


“It’s not what you think” I started explaining, I clearly don’t want to let others know that I kissed Jiyong, just for nothing? (owwss) :unsure: “It’s-“

I stopped talking when I felt Jiyong wrap his arms around my shoulder and smirked, “Well you missed a lot.”


Both Taeyang and Sohee gave us the look.


No… They must not know it! What am I suppose to do? 


HELP!!!!!

I flicked his arm away. “Yeah, you definitely missed World War 3… Anyway, long time no see, Taeyang”

“Aw, Sunye-ah…..” he whined “Why are you like that? Call me Youngbae, like before..” then he nodded profusely “Now I know where this dumpling beside me got her odd manners.”

What?!?! IS he implying that I’m a bad influence? 

Am I?


No. You’re not, SunYe.


“Yah, don’t you dare say that to my unnie! Who are you to judge her- US-?!, you bull-capped hairless shorty!” Sohee shrieked. Aw, how sweet of you, Sohee.. T.T 

Although, I half-expected that she will defend me, judging on her character, it still brought an overwhelming feeling to me. I will never regret having the girls as my best friends. 

“Unnie, could you please tell them to STEP OFF our house, NOW?”

I was about to speak up when I felt Jiyong squeeze my hand covertly. I looked at him and hastily grabbed my hand back. JERK.

“Don’t you think you should ask for the advice of the other girls before deciding to throw us out? Although, I doubt that it would change anything.”

“Whatever. Sohee-ah, let’s go.” 

Taeyang went out of the door first followed curtly by Sohee. I was roughly catching up on them, since I don’t want to be left again with this dragon jerk beside me when I felt him drag me back. 


Oh NO, not again… T_T.


“WHAT?!?!?” I yelled and I swear I felt my veins popping up.


He laughed. Aish, this devil.! “You don’t have to shout that loud, Minnie”


“If there is anything you would like to say, could you just say it later in front of the others?”

“Well ok, I was about to discuss with you the matters concerning the kiss,” He said casually “0h, not just an ordinary kiss but a make-out kiss, we shared a while ago, but you said we should talk about it later IN FRONT of the others, so I guess we should get going ‘coz you have a lot of explaining to do” He made his way towards the door, whistling impishly.

ANIYO! He cannot tell it TO THEM.

HE SHOULD NOT OR ELSE I’LL KILL HIM.

My life would definitely be officially 0VER. T.T

“No, wait!” I grabbed him back and closed the kitchen door to make sure no one would hear their conversation. “What about that?”

“Huh?” he asked innocently, pretending to be unaware of the situation.

THIS EVIL INCARNATE !!!!!!! 

“Stop playing innocent,. What about that?”

“Well, I would like to make a business proposition.” He smirked.

Stop smirking, bas.tard!

I waited for his response. He cleared his throat first before speaking, “It’s pretty obvious that you don’t want the others to know about that humble kiss we did, so I would promise that I won’t tell the others if……”

“If??”


“If you let us stay here as long as we like” He grinned again. Gosh, if only I could tear up that face of his! >_<


No. You can’t stay here. I wouldn’t approve of it. NEVER!

But then what if they know? 




What will Sunmi say? That I am insensible? 




What will Sohee say? That I hid something from to her? 




What will Ye Eun say? That I’m just trying to be cool because I persuaded her not to remember them?



And worst,




What will Yoobin say? That I’m not a good liar because I’m not yet over him? 


Sunye-ah, YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY OVER HIM!. 


So what if they stay here, will it make any difference? Nothing will change, right? 

“So?” 

I inhaled a hefty amount of air before grunting “Fine” triumph slowly engulfed his façade. “But no funny business,” 

He smirked again. 

I told you stop smirking, damn it!


“Wise choice, Minnie.” He leered. I rolled my eyes and started to walk to the door when I felt his grip on my shoulder.


what is it this time?

I whirled around to face him and ……..

Sh.it






His lips crushed unto mine.



0.0



0H No.. not again,
==========================================================

Sunmi’s P0V

My eyes were glued to my feet. After all the wild bickering and violent arguments, a verdict has emerged. 

And heaven knows that this verdict really pissed the mini cooper off me. 

…gr…



Gr…


..

Ugh.








Urgh..





Why the freakin’ aliens do they have to stay here?




E.T why??? T_T  [A/N E.T the alien, right’?]


Am I bad girl? 


E.T : sort of


Woah, E.T is that you? 


E.T: The one and the only. 


Ugh. What did I do wrong? I mean, I’ve been trying to be a good girl for everyone, but why do they have to appear again? 


E.T : Aish, this alien! Don’t you still understand? Your destinies are entwined,


Entwined?


E.T : =( But these can never be joined. ADIOS. 


WHAT? Wait.


“E.T, WAIT! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY OUR DESTINIES ARE ENTWINED BUT THESE ARE NOT MEANT TO BE U-“ I saw everyone in the living room gape at me confusingly. 

“Sunmi, are you alright?” Ye Eun asked considerately. 

“Uh, sorry I was just spacing out.” I grumbled. 

“E.T? The Alien in the sci-fi movie of Steven Iceberg?” Seungri asked, conclusive amusement written all over his face.


Idiot. What iceberg? This isn’t titanic, babo.


“It’s Steven Spielberg, you dull, dim-witted fool.”


“What? Spieburger? It doesn’t make any sense, really, who would want a name that sounds like a disgusting burger?’


“It’s Spielberg got it? Spielberg. S-P-I-E-L-B-E-R-G. And WHO WOUD WANT A NAME LIKE YOURS? Victory? Pshh. Victory your face!”


“I-

“Enough” Daesung’s broad voice engulfed our silly debate. “We had enough bickering today.”


“So can we unpack our stuff, now?” Seunghyun yawned while rubbing his neck “I’m kinda tired.”


“If you’re really gonna stay here, you have to sleep in the living room” Ye eun unnie puffed out, eyeing Daesung ardently. “We don’t have spare rooms for trespassers” Taeyang and Sohee joined us in the living room briefly.

“What! I don’t like sleeping in living rooms, it gives off back aches in the morning.” Seunghyun complained,

“So what did Sunye say?” Yoobin asked, plainly aggravated by Seunghyun’s constant complaining.

“She said we’ll discuss it here.”

“Huh, there’s nothing to discuss. There is no way, Sunye-unnie would approve of it.”

“Too bad you’re wrong dongsaeng.” Each one of us turned to look at Jiyong and Sunye unnie coming out from the kitchen.
=====================================

YOOBIN’S POV

“BWOH! Tell me you are definitely joking, SunYe!” Sunye just finished telling us about her view on the matter and I can’t believe that she approved. 

WHY?!? This big bulk beside me is awfully protesting about sleeping here in the living room. 

Does he even have the right to explain? NO, HE DOESN’T.

“Care to explain why you decided to let these fu.cken ba.stards stay?” I asked frustratingly.


She fidgeted and I swear I saw Jiyong’s glisten sinfully. 


This is so unlike Sunye. In the past few months, she has relentlessly put up a strong front in front of every outsider she met.


But with the boys’ settling here and all, she brusquely softened. 

What’s the deal?


“Let’s just divide the rooms equally.” Daesung suggested. Finally, he spoke. Both he and Yenny were fairly quiet a while ago.


“There’s no way I’m gonna give up my room to anyone” Sunmi screeched. 


“Me too” Sohee literally squealed in accord. 

“Well, let’s go in pairs.” Jiyong recommended, his eyes wandering meaningfully over Sunye.

Yah, stop fantasizing SunYe! You friggin’ ert!

“NO!” All of the girls (including me, of course) shouted in unison.

“I think that would only be fair.” Seunghyun said, “And it doesn’t matter on whose room I’ll get, I just want to rest. This isn’t a REST house for nothing, right?” stressing the word ‘rest’.

“How would that be fair when you do not OWN this REST house? If you want to have a decent room, BUY your own house.” I retorted emphasizing the words ‘own’ and ‘rest’. [A/N –Note that there are only 5 rooms in the house, each for every wonder girl]


“Binnie-


“Stop calling me that, T0P” 


“Let’s just draw lots” Seungri blurted out, scratching the back of his head 


“Well, if we have no other choice but to allow you to stay here, then that would suggestion would be reasonable.


Probably exhausted, everybody agreed. 


Daesung prepared the papers and placed them inside a round empty bowl. [A/N Don’t ask me where they got it, I also have no idea. Ask them, if you want to. xD]
--Time skip---

I couldn’t count how many times I heaved heavy sighs, could this day get any unluckier?


Wanna know why I am ranting like this?

Well, first and foremost, because THEY are here. You know who I am talking about.

Second, the others were paired agreeably and comfortably. 

Sunmi and Sohee.


Sunye and Yeun. 


Seungri and Taeyang. 


Jiyong and Daesung.


Guess, who am I paired with… 

the jerkiest of all as$.h0les,


Ch0I Seunghyun.



-_-

Everybody started to move towards their respective rooms since it’s already quarter past nine, but I stayed sitting in the living room.

“Yah, Binnie, are you still sulking about your luck? that you’re paired with me?” he asked, 

“Psh. Luck? In your dreams.”

“Stop sulking, let’s get up now, I’m tired.”

“….”

“Yah”

“…..” Suffer, hahahahahaha.

“You know I couldn’t care less if you want to sleep here but since I don’t know where your room is, Can you just tell me where it is?” he yawned.

I smirked lazily. I’m not going to tell you… Over my dead y body. :P

“I won’t tell you”

“tell me.”

“…”

“yah, tell me or else, “



“Or else what?”


“I’ll  you” 

O.O


What.!!!!!! 



NO….!!!!




“Second floor, door number 4 with a silver knob and a brown doormat”


He smiled. “Thanks, I’ll keep the door open for you.”  


With that he walked away..