Over him......?

Happy Endings

_Big bang’s apartment_

“Did you hear how Sunmi called me, hyung? She hates me so much; I can tell it by the way she spoke my name!” SeungRi groaned. “You wish V.P... [A/N He’s imitating Sunmi’s way of speaking] you wish, V. P. V.P. V.P.” emphasizing his pseudo name.

“I miss my mandou.” Youngbae sighed.

“Cut the crap, you two” Daesung bellowed.

“How can I stop this, when the only girl I’ve loved so much, hates me in return? She loathes me as mush as I love her! Hyung, I still don’t understand why we had to leave them then come back when they were slowly recovering?”

“Shut up” Ji Yong managed to say as he clenched his fist, trying to hide the fact that he was also asking the same questions in his head.

But SeungRi didn’t, he want to let his frustration out. He wants to let everything OUT!
“When we came back, why do we have to act like we’re totally different people? That we are some freaking, cold-hearted, unpleasant, erted bastards!”

“You know it is for them, SeungRi. Don’t make us feel bad that we chose to save them from a possible vile conspiracy” TOP said.

“And worst” SeungRi ignored TOP and continued talking, “Why do we have to see them suffering because of us?”

Everybody was at loss for words. Everything that their maknae blurted out was true. It was the truth.

And the truth hurts so much.

As much as the girls were hurting, they were also suffering deep inside. The fact that they chose to leave for the girls’ sake was not enough to compensate the pain they were feeling. Being tormented by an invisible barrier between them ad the girls, plunged them to a profound insanity.

They stayed silent and motionless for a few minutes, and then Jiyong got up and mumbled,

“Don’t you know that I would give up everything I have, DO ANYTHING I can, just to be with SunYe again?” He stared at them for a second and shook his head, “You don’t know, right?”

And with that, he moved towards the door and went out.

(Jiyong’s POV)

I contracted a case of cigarette from my pocket and started smoking. I remembered the way SunYe looked like in our recent encounter; saying that she was pretty is quite absurd because,

She’s undeniably breathtaking.

I admit that I was really surprised to see the other side of her -her cool and passive side-, because the SunYe I knew was supposed to be nice and cheerful and bright and all that sanguine stuff. Guilt pitched throughout me, I’m thinking that maybe, just maybe, I was the reason why she changed.

Aish, Jiyong..!! You’re the biggest inconsiderate jerk in the 21st century.

How could I do this to the person whom I loved so much? How could I leave the person who I know that will not give up on me? How could I painfully injure the person who completed me? Why did this thing have to happen?
Why does it seem that fate finds pleasure in our sufferings?

Why’s and How’s swamped my mind. I unknowingly slammed my back on the wall and closed my eyes, reminiscing the best days of my life when SunYe was still a part of it.

+ \Sunye’s P0V/ _WG’s House_ +

“How’s Yenny?” I asked. We were all at the living room watching TV and munching chocolate chips.

“She’s in her room” SunMi replied nonchalantly.

“Uh. Unnie. I was just wondering why Ye Eun unnie called me Hyun Jung a while ago.” Sohee said, her eyes wandered off to SunYe’s, while tearing a new pack of cookies.

With a mouthful of chips in SunMi appended “Yeah, and she’s acting really weird. Weirder than me, I mean she acts like she doesn’t know us”

“SunMi’s right. Something is wrong with YeEun. Ever since she vanished like a bubble 8 months ago, there has been no news of her” Yoobin crunched.

“It seems like she had fallen from the face of the Earth. Remember our futile attempts to locate her?” Sohee sighed.

“I really thought she got abducted my aliens,” SunMi twittered. ”But I guess we’re wrong after all”

“One more thing, why was she even with those jerks? Did she forget? Those vicious ba.stards, “Sohee retorted.

I must admit that my reaction to YeEun’s previous feats were similar to what they have said. What happened? Did she have amnesia or something? [A/N, oops Sunye, you’re not suppose to tell, intelligent guess though. Hehehehe..]

My eyes did not leave the television and I could see the colorful images moving in it but my mind was drifting away to some unfathomable point in the distance, contemplating rigidly the situation.

“So, unnie what do u have to say?” Sohee asked timidly. I heaved a deep sigh and shrugged my shoulders.

Things change, you know.

Before, I was the first one who always initiates a conversation.

I was always the talkative and bubbly one.

I was always the hilariously scrupulous critic.

I was always the bothersome garrulous girl who keeps on bugging the group.

I was always their SUN, the person who can exude cheerfulness and optimism spontaneously -their powerhouse, in other words.

But like what I’ve said, things change, you know and everything under the sun comes to an end.

The powerhouse died out. Drained of the all the energy it used to have and share.

I WAS back then, but I am not now.

I paid no heed to my sentiments as my eyes started to sting. I’ve been perfectly in control with my emotions but what’s this? WHY the sudden change?

Is it because of PMS? ~owss?

Is it because of these overly-sweetened chocolate chips? ~sure?

Is it because of YeEun’s strange actions? ~really?

Or,

….

……………

……….

 

.

.
Gah. It can’t be,

………………

 

..

 

.

………….

 

 

.

…..

.

.
.

 

….

..

, Because I saw the person who was the cause of my downfall?

 

 

 

 

 

….

 

 

.
. I’m over him, right?

.
.

But,

..

 

….

 

 

..

Is it really because of you?

..
.
…………..
..

.
.

.

 

..
..

..

 

 

 

KWON JI YONG?