Back In Seoul

My Childhood?

"Daddy?" Tiffany called out as she opened her dad's bedroom door slowly.

"Yes, dear?" her dad answered, putting away his papers and took off his reading glasses.

"I have decided on my gift," Tiffany grinned.

"Really?" Tiffany nodded. "Well, what is it?" 

"I want to go back to Korea," Tiffany bit her lips.

"Stephanie...I have no time to bring you there." her dad sighed.

"I know! You don't have to, I'm old enough to live there by myself there daddy." Tiffany said.

"Live there? Did I hear you wrongly?" her dad raised his eyebrow.

"No," Tiffany answered.

"I will not allow you to live there all alone, young lady." 

"Come on, daddy~! I can bring Jessi along with me!" Tiffany whined.

"You and Jessica, in Korea? Two young ladies who can't even cook their own food want to live in Korea alone? Yeah right." her dad scoffed.

"Daddy, plea-" 

"My answer is no and that's final, I won't let my baby girl live in Seoul all alone." 

"When will you trust me?!" Tiffany yelled with tears flowing from her eyes. She then stomped off towards her room.

That night, Tiffany heard her older siblings arguing with her dad about her. She just prayed to god that her dad will let her move back to Korea.

"I promised you I'd be back and I don't plan to break my promise, wait for me, Taetae." Tiffany then drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, Tiffany lazily walked to the dining room where her family is. 

"Morning Leo, morning Michelle," she greeted.

"Are you forgetting your place as the maknae of the family?" her dad said.

"Sorry unnie, sorry oppa." Tiffany frowned. Michelle and Leo just grinned.

"Here," her dad slid an envelope across the table without looking at her. Tiffany just took the envelope and opened it.

"OH MY GOD!" Tiffany squealed. There were two flight tickets to Korea. "Thank you so much, daddy!" she hugged her dad.

"Don't thank me, thank them." her dad showed her a small smile.

"We just persuaded him, he made the decision." Michelle smiled.

"I bought the tickets," Leo grinned. Tiffany got up and kissed each and everyone of them on the cheeks.

"God knows how much I love this family," Tiffany said. "I'd better go call Jessi right now~!" Tiffany then skipped to her room. 

 

With Jessica

"Oh my gosh, who the heck is calling me early in the morning?!" Jessica groaned as she heard her phone ringing in her sleep. She then reached out and answered it. "What?" 

"Morning Jessi~," Tiffany greeted on the other line.

"Tiff, give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you right now." Jessica threatened.

"Pack your bags, ice princess! We're flying to Korea tomorrow!"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Taeyeon got up from her couch after looking at the time. It was time to go to work. Just as she was about to step into the showers, her phone rang.

"Taeyeon ah, I'm here already with your new dress! Where are you? I'm a really busy person! Can you hurry here before I..."

Taeyeon cut her off. "Yuri ah, I told you that you can just leave it there. It's not like I can't dress myself up." Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

"No, I can't do that. I want to see you wear it and see if it suits you." Yuri said.

"Then stop complaining and keep waiting," Taeyeon hung up. She didn't feel like working today but she was lucky that her job is pretty easy. 

Taeyeon works at the club as a singer. That's all she does, sing. Her parents were filthy rich so she does not need to earn much but for experience and entertainment, she just works there. Some of her friends work there too so it keeps her entertained and happy to be there even though there may be some customers who are a bit too desperate to take her home but if any of them touches too much, she'll just break their bones. Thank god for the karate lesson she took. Taeyeon was never the naughty girl type, she just drinks a bit at the bar after work and chats with Sunny, Sooyoung, Seohyun and Hyoyeon. They sure make her life more worth living. Without them she might be living a boring life, alone. Despite all that, there was something missing in her life.

Taeyeon walked to the club, it became her nightly routine. She walked into the club and went to the bar.

"Hey, bro." she patted Sooyoung on the back.

"I'm a girl," Sooyoung glared, wiping the wine glasses. 

"Really? Which part?" Taeyeon snickered.

"Yah, I may not have the biggest s but I have a vagi-" Sooyoung was cut off.

"Stop it, you two are disgusting." Sunny sat on the bar stool.

"Hey, bunny." Sooyoung winked.

"It's Sunny," Sunny rolled her eyes at that nickname.

"The last time I checked the sun was setting," Sooyoung smirked. Sunny ignored the tall girl and turned her attention to her laptop.

"Seriously, who uses the laptop in the club?" Sooyoung raised her eyebrows. 

Sunny Lee. All she does is type and earn money. Sunny works as a songwriter. She didn't want to be lonely while writing her lyrics so she types her lyrics in the club. She said that the club gave her inspirations but in Taeyeon's opinion, her only inspiration is Sooyoung, considering that most of the lyrics she has written are related to love and partying. Taeyeon thinks that Sunny actually likes Sooyoung and that goes for Sooyoung too.

"When will you two finally make peace?" Taeyeon asked. Sooyoung and Sunny have been bickering eversince Taeyeon knew them and even before Taeyeon met them. They always argue about the tiniest issues but deep down, they are just two people who are confused about their feelings for each other. Sooyoung and Sunny always keep each other company despite fighting every second.

"When Ms Bartender stops being a pain in the ," Sunny said.

"And you said that we were disgusting, mind your language shortstuff." Sooyoung furrowed her eyebrows.

Taeyeon just sighed. "I should go get ready now," Taeyeon walked away and went to the dressing room of the club.

"Thank you god for hearing my prayers!" Yuri exclaimed.

"Sometimes I wonder why you're not an actress," Taeyeon smirked.

"If I wasn't your bestfriend, I wouldn't even bother design an outfit for you to perform in a club. You're lucky I'm free these days." Yuri complained.

"Thank you, Yuri." Taeyeon rolled her eyes. Yuri can be such a complainer sometimes but she's so reliable that Taeyeon would forgive that side of her anytime. "Why are you so free these days? Busy finding a person so you can get laid?" Taeyeon snickered.

"Ew, god, no. I'm just taking a break from work and working on this American customer's dress. She wants me to personally send it to her." Yuri said.

"To America?" Taeyeon's eyes widened.

"Nooo, she's coming to Korea. Tonight actually." Yuri explained.

"And why is she so special? Is she your secret crush or something?" Taeyeon asked curiously.

"Tae, I'm straight. She's bought a lot of my clothes eventhough I'm an underground designer and she's from America. So, I figured that I should do something for her since she helped me boost my business." Yuri said.

"Kwon, you don't have a business." Taeyeon reminded her.

"You know what I mean, now try this dress on." Yuri passed her the dress she made.

The sweet melody from the piano was played as Taeyeon stepped onto the stage. Taeyeon smiled at Seohyun who was playing the piano. Her opening was always soothing the ears. 

"Are you ready for a wild night everyone?" she then earned a loud cheer from the people in the club. Then, the music blasted through the speakers making the crowd hype.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Wow~, this city changed so much!" Tiffany squealed excitedly as she stepped out of the airport.

"Tell me about it," Jessica said. She became cranky because she didn't get to sleep in the plane and had to listen to Tiffany blabbering about how excited she was.

"Come on, Jessi~" Tiffany pulled Jessica along as she walked towards a man and a car.

"Welcome back, Ms Hwang." the man smiled and opened the door of the car for the two girls.

"Thanks, it's good to be back ajusshi." Tiffany smiled and they both got into the car. The car drove off to their home.

"I'm here, Taetae." Tiffany said to herself.

Flashback

Little Tiffany was playing with her Barbie in the sandbox at the park when three big boys who claim to own the place approached her.

"Hey! Who gave you the permission to play at our spot?" the shorted boy yelled.

"I can play anything I want, can't I?" Tiffany answered softly.

"This is OUR place!" another boy said. He then snatched away the Babrbie that Tiffany was holding.

"Give me back my Barbie!" she cried.

"Why should I?" the leader of the group stood closer and pushed helpless little Tiffany which made her fall to the ground.

"My mommy gave me that," Tiffany sniffed as she tried to stay strong while facing the boys.

"Mommy's little girl~," they teased. "You came to our place so we have to take your precious doll." the boy threatened and as he was about to pull the head of the Barbie off, some kid yelled.

"Give her that Barbie back!" that little girl yelled. She sounded pretty brave and fierce for a small girl to Tiffany.

"Mind your own business, small girl!"

Fuming mad, she stomped over to the boys. She kicked one of the boys' leg and caused him to let go of the Barbie. She bit the other boys' arm and punch the leader in the face. The boys then ran off crying.

"Thank you," Tiffany smiled gratefully.

"No problem! I'll always be here to help you if you need me, smiley eyes!" that girl showed a dorky grin. Tiffany giggled.

"My name is Tiffany," Tiffany introduced herself.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Kim Taeyeon!"

From then on, they became inseperable.

End of flashback

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I finally had the drive to write another chapter because I felt bad to not write another chapter and just putting my feelings first. This is for you guys who subscribed. Do promote this story and comment~! And if you haven't subscribed, please do! I promise you better chapters ahead.

Also, follow me on Twitter if you want to. @rose_atoria

I hope you liked this chapter~!