Life Gets Exciting

My Childhood?

The air that night felt fresher than ever. Taeyeon and Tiffany, whom were strangers to each other, walked in a comfortable silence. It wasn't awkward at all. Taeyeon felt like Tiffany's presence made her feel calm but she felt something else too. Her heart felt as though that one little space left in her heart is filled but she didn't know the reason why she felt that way.

"Maybe it's because I feel proud that I saved her?" she thought to herself. She shrugged off her feelings and continued walking.

Tiffany on the other hand couldn't contain her happiness. She didn't bother wiping the smile off her face even if it made her look like a total fool. She was finally by Taeyeon's side. That's all that mattered to her even if the latter didn't recognize her but she still wasn't sure if this girl is the Taeyeon she was looking for.

"You seem happy," Taeyeon broke the silence and looked at Tiffany. Tiffany turned her head and looked at Taeyeon.

"I actually am," she showed Taeyeon her eye smile. Taeyeon felt her heart flutter. Curious about the reason behind the eye smiling girl's smile, Taeyeon asked Tiffany.

"Why?" then she felt weird after asking. She sounded too excited.

"Can't I be happy?" Tiffany smiled, amused.

"Well, no, it's not that just...I just wanted to know why." Taeyeon explained as her cheeks turned red. Tiffany giggled.

"You want to know why?" Tiffany asked. Taeyeon just nodded. "I love being in Korea." Tiffany answered simply.

"Is this your first time here?" Taeyeon asked.

"Are you kidding me? I grew up here." Tiffany told Taeyeon who looked rather amused.

"You lived here?" the shorter girl asked.

"Yeah,"

"I have lived here since I was born but I don't remember seeing you at all," Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows.

"Maybe you just don't remember," Tiffany said, trying to give Taeyeon a hint.

"This is frustrating...I can't remember much from my childhood. I only remember some things about my closest friends." Taeyeon pouted.

"Really?" Tiffany asked.

"What do you mean really?" Taeyeon raised her eyebrows.

"I mean, what do you remember?" Tiffany bit her lip and asked hopefully.

"I remember Yuri, Sooyoung, Sunny, Seohyun, Yoona and Seohyun were always playing with me but I always preferred to be alone. I don't remember why though. My brain hurts everytime I try to recall my past. I feel like, there's something I know that's missing but I don't know what." Taeyeon said.

"She lost her memories?" Tiffany asked herself. 

"Sooyoung and Sunny? They work at at club right?" Tiffany asked.

"Yeah, you've met them?" Taeyeon asked. "They're odd aren't they?"

"Kind of," Tiffany giggled as she recalled how Sooyoung and Sunny treat each other.

"They're a joy to be with sometimes a pain," Taeyeon laughed. "Maybe we never came across each other," Taeyeon continued. Tiffany held her tears. 

"Yeah...maybe, oh, we're here." Tiffany said upon reaching her house.

"Wow, your house is big." Taeyeon stated.

"I guess this is goodbye," Tiffany showed her a small smile. "thanks for saving me today." 

"It's nothing," Taeyeon blushed. Tiffany then built up the courage to pull Taeyeon into a hug. As soon as Taeyeon felt Tiffany's warmth around her body, she returned the hug. Taeyeon felt a familiar warmth and Tiffany's scent smelt familiar too but unfortunately she couldn't recall. Tiffany wanted the hug to last a little longer but then Taeyeon saw a figure she knew too well walking out of Tiffany's house.

"Yuri???" Taeyeon questioned. Tiffany turned around to see a y raven haired beauty at her doorstep with Jessica.

"Tae?" Yuri raised her eyebrow.

"What are you doing here?" Taeyeon asked. Tiffany felt a little jealous, "Who the heck is she? But her face..." she said to herself.

"Oh, I came to deliver the clothes to the customer I was telling you about." Yuri said. "What about huh?"

"I came to send Tiffany home,"

"Tiffany?" Yuri said.

"Uh, Tiffanny, meet Yuri, my best friend." Taeyeon introduced.

 

"Hi," Tiffany smiled. Yuri just returned her smile but she looked like she was deep in thoughts.
 
"I'm going off now, Yul, you coming?" Taeyeon asked.
 
"No, I'm going in the other direction, I need to get some stuff." Yuri lied.
 
"Oh, alright then. See you, Yuri, Tiffany and uhhh...miss," Taeyeon saw Jessica who was looking at them from the doorstep.
 
"Jessica," Jessica noticed that Taeyeon didn't know her name.
 
"Jessica," Taeyeon said. "Bye," she waved at them and glanced at Tiffany before walking off. As soon as Taeyeon was out of sight, Yuri yelled.
 
"Hwang Miyoung!"
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Sorry for the  VERY VERY VERY short chapter guys but I still hope you enjoyed it, the next chapter's gonna come pretty soon. I ended it quick because I think that where I ended off is a good cliffhanger. -PUAHAHAHAHHA- I'm so evil. -Kekekeke- 
 
Also, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for subscribing and commenting, I really appreciate it. I don't know how to thank each and everyone of you but just so you know it really means a lot to me, you guys mean a lot to me.
 
Sooo, keep commenting and subcribing and do promote this story to other Locksmiths ^^ I love you guys~.
 
Follow me on Twitter: @rose_atoria