Date

My Childhood?

Sunny held Sungmin's hands and led him over to the dancefloor and made sure that where they stood can be seen clearly by Sooyoung. As soon as she got on the dancefloor, she started dancing with Sungmin. "Sorry if this makes you feel uncomfortable oppa," Sunny smiled sympathetically feeling guilty as she made him do this for her.

"It's no problem, we're best friends, feeling uncomfortable around you is something that will never happen." Sungmin grinned. Sunny nodded and glanced over at the bar.

Sooyoung felt lonely that night. Sunny's presence at the bar really changes the atmosphere even when they rarely talk to one another during working hours. Sooyoung tried her best to smile and continued mixing the cocktails for her customers. Sooyoung knew what she felt for the short girl but she never had the courage to tell Sunny that was why annoying Sunny was the best idea she had to get Sunny's attention. For a moment, Sooyoung stared at the glass on the counter.

"Shouldn't I be happy since you are?" she asked herself. Just then, a customer came and interrupted her thoughts.

"Hey there," the stranger showed Sooyoung a sweet smile.

"Hi, what would you like?" Sooyoung replied to her with a polite smile.

"You," she giggled. Sooyoung frowned inwardly and just laughed. "I'm Nana." the girl offered her hand for Sooyoung to shake. Sooyoung shook her hand.

"I'm Sooyoung," 

"I've noticed that you've been frowning since a while ago...are you alright?" Nana asked, concerned.

"Yeah, I'm perfectly fine." Sooyoung reassured her.

"You look really tired, it must be hard for a skinny girl like you to work as a bartender. Haven't you ever considered other jobs?" Nana asked.

"Don't be fooled by my size," Sooyoung grinned proudly. "I have the strength of an elephant." she bragged. "This job pays well too."

"If you insist," Nana giggled, happy that she was getting the attention. "why don't you get off early tonight?" 

"Why should I?" Sooyoung asked, confused.

"Well...I'm lonely tonight, I thought that a beautiful bartender like you would want to keep me company." Nana winked. Sunny saw Sooyoung conversing happily with a girl, she felt extremely jealous. 

"Oppa, let's go to the bar." Sunny then pulled Sungmin towards her usual spot at the bar. Sungmin shook his head. Sooyoung was talking to Nana when Sungmin sat on the bar stool. 

"Geez, why are you at my bar..." Sooyoung hissed, glaring at Sungmin.

"Oh please, you don't own this bar." Sunny said to her and rolled her eyes.

"This has nothing to do with you, little girl." Sooyoung scoffed.

"You are such an ," Sungmin frowned and wrapped an arm around Sunny.

"Yeah, coming from a person who actually is one." Sooyoung smirked.

"Can you go somewhere else?" Sunny snapped.

"Sorry honey, I'm working here. If you knew I was here why did you come here anyways? You should be the one leaving." Sooyoung replied.

"Fine, oppa, let's go." Sunny walked away from the bar. Sooyoung sighed. 

Sunny felt her tears welling up as she exited the club. 

"Maybe we should just stop this oppa, she obviously doesn't feel the same way." Sunny walked off alone, leaving Sungmin before he could say anything.

 

"We're going to have dinner together but I have nothing appropriate to wear," Tiffany frowned as she looked at Taeyeon who was taking out ingredients from the refrigerator.

"It's just a home dinner, Fany ah." Taeyeon said to her.

"I know that...but how am I supposed to shower, I didn't bring any extra clothing for dinner." Tiffany pouted. Taeyeon walked over to Tiffany who was seated on her kitchen cabinet. 

"You can just wear my clothes, I'm sure you'd fit in it." Taeyeon smiled. 

"But, hmmm..." Tiffany said.

"Go ahead and wear my clothes, I don't mind really..." Taeyeon said.

"What about...underwear..?" Tiffany said.

"Oh..." Taeyeon blushed. "you can wear mine too but..." Taeyeon's eyes landed on Tiffany's bust. Tiffany noticed Taeyeon looking at her .

"Yah! Stop looking~!" Tiffany hugged her body to cover them.

"You can just not wear a bra," Taeyeon grinned.

"WHAT? NO WAY KIM TAEYEON." Tiffany got off the cabinet. "I'll just borrow your and reuse my bra." Tiffany blushed. Taeyeon chuckled.

"Sure...sure..." she walked back to the other side of the kitchen. Tiffany stood closely behind her.

"Are you sure you won't mind?" she asked Taeyeon softly. Taeyeon nodded. "Will you be able to sleep in those clothes ever again..?" Tiffany whispered. Taeyeon gulped. Tiffany kissed her cheeks and went into her room.

"This girl is really trying to kill me," she shook her head and shrugged off her inappropriate thoughts.

 

Tiffany soon finished showering and realized something. "You idiot, why were you so excited about showering? Look, now you've forgotten to bring in a towel and clothes." Tiffany scolded herself as she looked at the mirror. Tiffany sighed.

 

"She sure is taking quite a while," Taeyeon mumbled to herself. "maybe I should go and check on her." Taeyeon washed her hands and walked to her room.

 

Tiffany crept out of the bathroom quietly, holding her wet dirty clothings. Tiffany dropped her shorts. "What is up with me today?" she turned and bend forward to pick it up from the ground. Just then, Taeyeon walked into the room. As soon as she walked into the room, her eyes met with a great pair of cheeks. Taeyeon's mouth hung open, she couldn't say a word. Tiffany stood up and turned around. Tiffany screamed out loud. Taeyeon covered her eyes.

"I'm sorry! I swear I was just going to check on you! I didn't see anything!" Taeyeon exclaimed. Tiffany grabbed the towel from the bed and wrapped it around her body. "Are you wearing a towel now?" Taeyeon asked. Tiffany blushed.

"Yes," Tiffany replied looking at the floor. Taeyeon peeped behind her hands and put them down when she saw a towel around Tiffany.

"I'm really sorry...I didn't..." Taeyeon stuttered.

"It's okay, really. It's not your fault. We're both girls anyway..." Tiffany blushed. 

"Well...alright. Choose whatever you want in that wardrobe." Taeyeon smiled shyly and left the room. After Taeyeon closed the door, Tiffany jumped on the bed and screamed into the pillow.

Tiffany picked out some shorts and an oversized tee and got dressed. After getting dressed, she left the room. Tiffany entered the kitchen. "Smells good," she smiled. Taeyeon grinned. 

"Thank you miss," 

"Need any help?" Tiffany asked. 

"If you don't mind, could you set up the table? I'm almost done." Taeyeon looked at her.

"Sure~," Tiffany grabbed some cutleries and set it on the table. On her way back to the kitchen, she saw some candles. "Taetae~." she called.

"Yep~?" Taeyeon replied from the kitchen.

"Candles?" she asked and walked into the kitchen.

"You want to have a candle light dinner?" Taeyeon asked. Tiffany nodded. "If it makes you happy then sure." Taeyeon chuckled.

"You're the best, Taetae~." Tiffany grinned and decorated the dining table with some candles and lit it up. Taeyeon brought the dishes over to the table. "This is so~ appetizing~!" Tiffany complimented.

"Now, shall we eat?" Taeyeon asked. Tiffany nodded and dimmed the lights of the room.

"You know, usually people have candle light dinner as a surprise thing." Tiffany said as she picked up her fork.

"Well, you wanted the candles. I was fine with unhealthy food and a movie." Taeyeon said, eating her food.

"This kind of dinner will do us good you know," 

"Really, in what way?" Taeyeon asked.

"Since there's no television, we won't be distracted and therefore we can talk and bond." Tiffany explained.

"Good point, but what's there to talk about?" Taeyeon asked absent mindedly.

"You sure are clueless, Taetae." Tiffany pouted. Taeyeon raised her eyebrows. Tiffany sighed. "This is a moment where we both get to know more about each other my dear...gosh...haven't you been on dates?" Tiffany giggled at how clueless Taeyeon looked.

"Actually, no. This is the first time I ever did this kind of thing. Wait, this is a date?" Taeyeon asked.

"Uhhh...I don't know..." Tiffany mumbled.

"Since dates are for people who like each other, we can call this a date." Taeyeon grinned.

"What makes you think I like you?" Tiffany stuck her tongue out.

"Because I'm your hero," Taeyeon smiled. Tiffany returned the smile. 

"You sure are..." Tiffany said softly. 

"So, how do we do this get to know each other thing?" Taeyeon asked.

"You ask me stuff that you want to know about me, simple." Tiffany told her.

"Are you going to be honest?" Taeyeon raised an eyebrow and gave her a look. Tiffany laughed.

"Of course I am Taetae~!" 

"Let's see...what's your favorite color?" Taeyeon asked.

"Pink," she laughed. "That's the best you've got?"

"Birthdate?" 

"1st August,"

"Siblings?"

"2, one oppa, one unnie." 

"Best friend?"

"Jessica," Taeyeon pouted. "and maybe Taetae?" she giggled.

"Good girl, ummm...full name?" 

"Stephanie Hwang," Tiffany answered nervously.

"Oh come on, your Korean name." Taeyeon frowned.

"No, no, no, no," Tiffany shook her head and ate her food.

"You said you'd be honest,"

"Stephanie Hwang...Minyoung," Tiffany lied. Taeyeon sighed inwardly. "Minyoung? Why can't she just be Miyoung?"

"See, that wasn't so bad." Taeyeon smiled.

"My name is similar to the name you usually say in your sleep right?" Tiffany asked, her heart breaking. "How I wish I could tell you now..."

"Yeah...I was hoping you were her...but...nevermind." Taeyeon gloomly fed herself.

"Can I know more about this girl?" Tiffany asked softly.

"I don't know who she is, just her name. However, she claims that she knows me." Taeyeon said.

"What does she look like?"

"She's really adorable, she has medium length hair and she has a beautiful smile. Her eyes would turn into cresent moons if she smiled widely. Kind of like your but I love yours more of course." Taeyeon described.

"Oh...wow," Tiffany responded. Taeyeon was so oblivious.

"She looks similar to you but you're two different people." Taeyeon said.

"Why would a childhood me come into your dreams anyway, right?" Tiffany laughed.

"Yeah..." Taeyeon chuckled. "she seem to be trying to tell me something but I don't know what. She says that she's close. Maybe it's not the time for me to meet her yet."

"What if you met her?" Tiffany asked.

"I would try and find out why she's been in my dreams, what relations do we have, you know..."

"Could she be part of your childhood?" Tiffany asked.

"I don't remember much about my childhood, I've told you." Taeyeon replied. "I don't want to talk about my childhood, it's frustrating." 

"I understand, Taetae." Tiffany smiled at her. Tiffany reached over and put her hand on Taeyeon's.

"I'm glad I have you now..." Taeyeon smiled. 

"Me too," Tiffany said. 

As soon as they were done with dinner, they cleared the table. Tiffany and Taeyeon washed the dishes together.

"Isn't it your turn to ask about me?" Taeyeon looked at her.

"Well, there's nothing I'm curious about, as of now." Tiffany said.

"Oh, so you assume you know everything about me? Like even my favorite color?" Taeyeon smirked.

"Yes," Tiffany's heart whispered. "I figured I'd learn those kind of things about you by myself as our friendship progresses." she smiled. "I don't need to learn, Taetae..."

 

The two of them sat on Taeyeon's couch. Tiffany rested her head on the crook of Taeyeon's neck as Taeyeon wrapped an arm around her waist. They were enjoying the silence until Tiffany spoke.

"Taetae..."

"Hmmm?" Taeyeon answered.

"What are we now?" 

"What do you want us to be?" Taeyeon looked at her.

"Are you fine with being in a relationship with the same gender?" Tiffany asked. Taeyeon sat up straight and faced Tiffany. 

"Maybe there's a reason why I haven't met any guy whom I would find perfect," Taeyeon said. Tiffany looked into her eyes. "because I found a perfect girl instead." Taeyeon smiled. Tiffany blushed.

"Stop it, I'm not perfect."

"Nobody knows what true perfection is and to me, perfection is you." Taeyeon said softly. "Those beautiful eyes," Taeyeon brushed her thumb over Tiffany's eyes "that beautiful soft hair," she then brushed her fingers through Tiffany's hair. Taeyeon's thumb traced Tiffany's jawline and stopped on her lips "those luscious lips I've been longing to taste." Taeyeon leaned in closer, so did Tiffany. 

"Since when did you feel this way about me?" Tiffany whispered. Taeyeon felt Tiffany's breath on her lips as she spoke. 

"I have no idea...but the way you make me feel now, makes my heart feel like exploding." Taeyeon answered. Tiffany then closed the gap between their lips. Taeyeon was about to pull away when Tiffany wrapped her arms around her neck, deepening their kiss. Feeling weak, Taeyeon gave in, enjoying the kiss. Tiffany took the lead and traced Taeyeon's lips with her tongue as they kissed. Taeyeon pulled away. Tiffany pouted. 

"I was enjoying that," 

"I know, me too." Taeyeon cupped her cheeks and gave her a short yet passionate kiss. "but I'm afraid I couldn't control myself. Especially after seeing your beautiful ." Taeyeon grinned. 

"Yah!" Tiffany hit Taeyeon's arm. "You ert~ and yet you say you don't know these relationship stuff." 

"I'm just a natural in certain parts of being in a relationship," Taeyeon stuck her tongue out. Tiffany then smiled. "Fany, is it to early too say I love you?"

"It's never too early, Taetae." Tiffany caressed Taeyeon's cheek. 

"Then, I love you." Taeyeon grinned dorkily.

"I love you too," Tiffany gave Taeyeon a peck on her lips.

 

"Honey," Jessica called as Yuri was sketching on her drawing pad. 

"Yes, baby?" Yuri turned to look at her. 

"Tiffany's not going to be home tonight," Jessica said.

"Then you're going to be all alone?" Yuri put her stuff down and gave her full attention to her girlfriend.

"No, I'm going to be with imaginary friend." Jessica said sarcastically. Yuri rolled her eyes. "Of course I am, I live with no one else but Tiffany. Shouldn't you know that by now?" 

"Yeah, yeah, I'm sorry. Do you want me to stay with you?" Yuri asked.

"Yes, please~." Jessica hugged her. Yuri chuckled.

"I will, I will. Especially since we have the whole huge house to ourselves." Yuri smirked.

"I am not going to entertain any kind of ual needs," Jessica crossed her arms.

"What about...your ual needs?" Yuri whispered into her ears.

"I don't have ual needs," Jessica turned away. She then asked "can we go home now?" 

"As you wish, baby." Yuri packed her stuff and they head off to Tiffany and Jessica's house.

 

Jessica changed into her pyjamas and sat on her bed. "How much do you want to start your own clothing line?" she asked Yuri who just finished showering. 

"Very much," Yuri answered. "it's too bad I have to keep working hard or even harder."

"With your angel by your side who gives you nothing but good luck?" Jessica asked and leaned her back against the headboard of the bed. Yuri crawled into the bed and gave Jessica a kiss on her lips. 

"Yes," Yuri smiled. "goodnight baby. I love you." Yuri laid down.

"I love you too, honey." Jessica watched Yuri fall asleep. After Yuri fell asleep, Jessica took her phone from the side table and texted someone.

 

Jessica: Appa, would you help a friend of mine start a clothing line?

Appa Jung: Why should I?

Jessica: Because...well, she is really talented but she couldn't afford to start her own line. It would have a great impact on your company too.

Appa Jung: You have a good point there sweetie. I'll think about it.

Jessica: Can you keep me anonymous, daddy?

Appa Jung: Make up your mind first, appa or daddy? 

Jessica: Both are the same father, stop joking, I'm being serious.

Appa Jung: Who is this person who made my daughter serious for once?

Jessica: Daddy...

Appa Jung: I'm serious, may I know who?

Jessica: Kwon Yuri, a really close friend.

Appa Jung: Are you in love with her?

Jessica: DADDY!

Appa Jung: I'm trying to give you an approval to date, sweetie.

Jessica: What? Really?

Appa Jung: Yes, really.

Jessica: Even if she's a she? A girl???

Appa Jung: Yes, I know what a girl is Sooyeon. If you have forgotten, your dad is a very open minded man.

Jessica: I LOVE YOU DADDY!

Appa Jung: I know, I love you too.

Appa Jung: Wow, you must really like her that you forgot about wanting to do something for her. Hahaha.

Jessica: ...dad...

Jessica: You'll help her right?

Appa Jung: I will sweetie, if she doesn't do me proud...I will have to stop helping her, understand?

Jessica: Yes, sir.

Appa Jung: By the way, your mother is going crazy over your clothes.

Jessica: What? Why? The amount of outfits I have aren't that overwhelming dad.

Appa Jung: Not that. I meant your mother really loves the clothes you just bought and didn't bring to Seoul.

Jessica: Really? Well, that's my girl's creation. Hehehe.

Appa Jung: I think your mother would approve too.

Jessica: Convince her will you?

Appa Jung: I'll try my best. 

Jessica: Thanks daddy.

Appa Jung: I miss you, sweetie.

Jessica: Me too~ and I miss mom and Soojung too!

Appa Jung: They do too, you should go to sleep now. It's late in Seoul.

Jessica: Goodnight~ thanks daddy. I love you! Tell mom and Soojung I love them too~!

Appa Jung: I will, I love you too, sweetie.

 

"I will make your dreams come true, honey." Jessica whispered and kissed Yuri's forehead. She wrapped her arms around Yuri's waist and slowly fell into deep sleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

So...my update is later than expected. I am so sorry. I hope that update was good enough to make up for my lateness. Heh. This is also especially for SOSHI's COMEBACK. I would love to spazz here but I have to be a professional, I have to seperate work and fangirling.

. . .

WEREN'T THEY AWESOME? I CAN'T WAIT FOR 1st JANUARY~!!!

Ehem. Sorry.

So, I hope you've enjoyed my update.

As usual do promote, comment and subscribe and if you really think this story deserves it, vote up ^^

I will do my best to update soon.

Thanks for reading, subscribing and commenting~! (if you haven't...-cries-)

Follow me on Twitter: @rose_atoria

P.S: My attempt to draw Yoona - http://instagram.com/p/TqVk9wQqVT/

P.P.S: I took out Soosun, Yoonhyun & Hyoyeon from the tags for promotional reasons. Though they will still appear in the story as they are.

*Edit: HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS~!!!