My New Hero?

My Childhood?

**This chapter's kinda short, forgive me. It's just to show you who's Tiffany's new hero. Enjoy~!

 

"Jung Sooyeon~" Tiffany whined just as Jessica was about to fall asleep on their couch. Jessica was definitely not happy about it.

"Can you just let me SLEEP?!" Jessica snapped. Excited Tiffany was oblivious to the Ice Princess' anger.

"Oh come on, Jessi. How can you sleep at a time like this?" Tiffany smiled thinking about the things she was going to do in Seoul.

"Maybe because it's night time?" Jessica smiled sarcastically. "I haven't had any sleep at all even before we went to LAX..." 

"Fine, fine...I'll just take a walk at the streets for a while." Tiffany pouted.

"Be careful," Jessica said and fel asleep before Tiffany went out.

Tiffany walked towards the town area from her house. Her dad and the Jungs decided to let them stay in the house Tiffany used to live at. A big house with just two girls inside. "I definitely need to make more friends to make the house not feel so empty," Tiffany thought. As she was walking on the streets, passing by a few convinient stores, she saw a club from the distance. She felt like going in there.

"No, Tiffany, you shouldn't. You're just going to take a walk and go home." Tiffany said to herself. Then she saw more people entering the club. The doors of the club opened and she could hear loud music and a very powerful voice from afar. "I think I should check it out," Tiffany grinned and walked towards the club. 

The atmosphere was no different from the clubs in the States. Wasted men, ty girls, over affectionate couples and sober people who are just there to have fun. Yup, definitely feels like LA. Tiffany then walked towards the crowd with her eyes glued onto the stage. Being an average sized Korean, Tiffany couldn't see a thing on the stage with those tall men blocking her view but whoever's performing definitely has a really great voice. "She should consider being a full time singer," Tiffany thought. Giving up on watching the performance, Tiffany decided that she should just enjoy the singer's voice from the distance and walked to the bar.

"Hello there," 

"Uh, hi." Tiffany smiled uncomfortably at the tall bartender.

"I'm Sooyoung, don't worry, I'm not dangerous." Sooyoung chuckled sensing Tiffany's discomfort.

"Oh, sorry. I'm Tiffany." Tiffany smiled and sat on the bar stool.

"I know new and old, you don't seem to be a regular here. You new?" Sooyoung asked.

"Not really, I used to live in this area. I moved away when I was younger." Tiffany said.

"Really?" Sooyoung scratched her head. "Familiar story..." Sooyoung thought. "Anyway, what would you like to drink?" Sooyoung asked.

"You're the bartender, what do you recommend?" Tiffany giggled. 

"My special Pina Colada," Sooyoung smiled proudly.

"Really...is that good?" Tiffany asked, a bit surprised at the bartender's confidence. Sooyoung decided to take this opportunity to make Sunny jealous.

"Of course you wouldn't know, you're new." Sooyoung smiled charmingly and glanced at Sunny who has actually been eavesdropping since Tiffany arrived at the bar. Tiffany knew better that Sooyoung was actually trying to make someone jealous and she looked over at who Sooyoung was looking at.

"Your girlfriend?" Tiffany asked. 

"What? Who? No." Sooyoung pretended.

"Right..." Tiffany smirked.

"Uh, hey shortstuff!" Sooyoung called out to Sunny. Sunny turned around and glared at her. "Come here," Sunny rolled her eyes and moved to the seat beside Tiffany. "Tiffany, meet my bunny, Sunny." Sooyoung grinned as she pour the drink into the glass.

"I am not your bunny," Sunny pouted. "I wish..." "Mind my rudeness, I'm only rude to people like her." Sunny glared at Sooyoung and smiled at Tiffany. "Nice to meet you, Tiffany." 

"Nice to meet you too," Tiffany smiled widely. 

"You seem familiar," Sunny said softly after observing Tiffany's facial features but due to the loud music, Tiffany didn't hear.

"What?" Tiffany raised her voice a bit louder. Suddenly, the crowd moved and now the singer was visible to Tiffany. 

"Have a great night everyone!" the singer got off the stage. As she was walking away, her eyes managed to lock with a stranger that stood out against the crowd. Brushing off her feelings, she left the stage. 

Tiffany bid Sooyoung and Sunny goodbye and left the club. On her way out, a few men whistled. 

"Nice booty," one of them snickered. The other two men just chuckled. Tiffany ignored them and walked out of the club. Deciding that she hasn't seen much of the streets of the town, she continued walking but towards a quieter side of town. 

Sure that she heard footsteps behind her and sensing that she was being followed, Tiffany quickened her pace. "Where do you think you're going?"  a man pulled her into a dark alley. Another man hugged her tightly so that she couldn't move.

"Next time, say thanks when someone compliments you." he slides his hand on Tiffany's . 

"Get away from me!" Tiffany yelled while trying to get out of the guys' grip.

"No way, you're mine now." the other guys pushed Tiffany on the ground and straddles her. Soon, she felt her top being ripped. Feeling helpless, Tiffany could only pray that a miracle would happen.

"HEY! GET AWAY FROM HER!" a voice yelled.

"Good, the more the merrier." the guy got up from Tiffany and tried to attack that girl but before he could do anything, that girl punched his eye causing him to yell in pain. The other guy tried to help his friend when that girl kicked his manhood. The third guy chickened out and left running. That girl quickly pulled Tiffany to stand up and ran away from that area.

"You shouldn't be wandering around by yourself," that girl said as she opened her jacket to cover Tiffany's upper body. 

"You're no different," Tiffany said as she wrapped the jacket tighter around her body, sniffing.

"I'm used to this place," she said.

"Thank you, for saving me." Tiffany smiled gratefully.

"No problem, be careful next time." that girl smiled dorkily. Suddenly, Taeyeon crossed her mind.

"I'm Tiffany, I feel like I should repay you for helping me." Tiffany smiled.

"Hey, you have smiley eyes." that girl grinned. "I'm Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon."

Tiffany was at lost for words. Was she the Taeyeon she's been looking for? But, wouldn't Taeyeon recognize her? Maybe not. Taeyeon found that smile oddly familiar but she was sure that she hasn't met this girl before.

"I'll send you home, Tiffany sshi." 

"Just call me Tiffany or anything, no need for formalities."Tiffany smiled sweetly at her.

"Sure, Fany. If I may call you that..." Taeyeon said, unsure.

"Fany's fine," 

"Let's go, I'll walk you home." Taeyeon smiled at her. Tiffany just nodded.

Soon, they were walking in comfortable silence.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for subscribing guys~! I really really really appreciate it~! Am I improving? Kekeke. Do comment though, it definitely helps bring my mood up. I might not be able to update in two days because I have school. I've been skipping school for 3 days...(because I'm sick...heh.) so, you guys are lucky that I have spare time to update XP

I'll try my best to update during the weekends though. THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT~!

Do read my other TAENY story~!!! 

Keep commenting~! Subscribe and promote~! Thank you once again! I loveee you guys!

P.S: Anyone from Singapore going to SMTOWNSG???