Intro

My Childhood?

*This is just a short start chapter guys. I was going to post the whole long chapter until my browser decided to refresh and I lost that chapter. I hate it when that happens, y'know?

 

Tiffany's POV

Finally, I have turned 24. Daddy didn't get me any gift because he asked me to make a choice for a gift on my own. He thinks I'm too grown up to get surprise gifts from him. It's about time he realizes that. His gifts are getting too predictable. He gives me a new pair of shoes every year. It's not that I'm complaining but it's getting a little boring. 

So, I decided that I want to go back to Korea. Daddy's permission would be the best gift ever. Eversince I was little I have asked him if I may return to Korea but daddy never has the time to travel freely. I was hoping that he would let me stay in Korea all by myself since I'm old enough to take care of myself.

I wouldn't want to live in Korea for no reason. I wanted to visit someone special. No, I wanted to find her. I have no idea whether she still remembers me or not. I hope she does. I promised her I'd be back. She was my bestest friend, the girl I left years ago. Of course I still remember her. She's really special to me. I wanted to see her again and I don't care if she doesn't remember me because Kim Taeyeon is my hero.

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

Everytime I fall asleep, there's this beautiful little girl who would appear in my dreams. She has the most beautiful smile I have ever seen in my life and her giggle, it was so adorable, they were music to my ears. But the best part about her face is her eyes when it turns into cresent moons as she smiles widely.

"I will always remember you," she said to me in my dreams. She linked my pinky with hers, kissed my cheeks and disappeared. 

I dream of her almost everynight. Not that I dislike dreaming about her but who was she and why does she keep appearing in my dreams? Do I know her? I don't think so, she does not look familiar at all but somehow, this heart of mine feels like I know her. I confuse myself and get frustrated when I think of her. Who are you? 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry for this extremely short chapter. I was about to post an extremely long chapter and my browser refreshed before I saved it and that sort of demotivated me to post a chapter tonight. I am really sorry. I will try harder the next chapter. I promise it will be much longer and much better. I am very very very sorry to you guys who are anticipating a better story. I will not disappoint you guys!

@rose_atoria