Chapter 9: AWKWARD.

Silence... (Us Against The World)

 

Chapter 9:
 
    “T-thank you, Kyuhyun..."
    “Next time, be careful of your steps..."
 
    He decided to carre her up from the ladder until he found a vacant seat near the actual set for her to rest on. As he laid Ari on that seat, he gently massaged her tripped right foot.
 
    “Are you okay now?” He asked while massaging.
    "Ye...yeah. I'm now feeling relieved. Thank you again for this..."
    "You're always welcome...and my pleasure..."
 
    As he still massaging her foot, his naughtiness and evilness strikes again as he made a joke that he smelled her foot with a stingy comment from him.
 
    "Your foot smells so bad like a rotten rat, and that really stinks!"
    "Hey! You're too bad!! Hahahahaha what about yours," she laughed so hard, and rode on his joke.
    "Definitely smells good!" He grinned his teeth.
    "Hahahahaha you're silly..."
    "Thank you!"
    She hit his head slightly, "are you nuts?"
    "Why? I'm just telling the truth, and nothing but the truth..."
 
    Instead of replying, she didn't stop laughing of the funny pranks that Kyuhyun made, as well as himself.
 
    On the other hand, Ryeowook and Yesung helped Victoria and Liz in decorating the ceiling. Ryeong took Ari's ladder and used to help Victoria, while Yesung's just supporting the ladder that Liz was using.
 
    "H-hi Victoria...can I help you decorating the ceiling?" Ryeong shouted slightly.
    "Sure. Use the ladder that Ariana's using since her foot's been tripped." She agreed.
    "Yaayyy!! Thank you so much, he bowed to her a he gave thnaks, and shouted slightly to Yesung for help. "Hyung! Help me carry Ari's ladder! That seems so heavy"
    "I'm still busy supprting Liz's ladder. Maybe she would encounter what happened to Ariana a while ago..." he refused.
    "Hmmmmmmp! Then fine," Ryeong had an aigoo expression on his face, and instead, decided to carry the ladder by himself.
 
    Minuted passed, and the director suddenly called the selected casts (including Ariana, Victoria and the K.R.Y boys) to start on their taping. The next scene to be shooted today is the CD Store scene where the boys were being cornered by the mob who were portrayed as their American fans wanting to see them so badly. In that scene, there would be creating a stampede on the entrance of the CD store, and there's also on that scene that Tori (Victoria) and Cat (Ariana) would rescue the boys from their crazy fans. (Tori's carrying Ryeong, while Cat's carrying Yeye and Kyu). The two girls had difficulties in bringing the K.R.Y boys away, for they're [K.R.Y.] much heavier than them.
 
    Cat: You guys are too heavy!! Hahaha
    Tori: Ya right, girl!
    Yeye: Not really! In fact, Kyu's much heavier than us!
    Cat: (snapping her fingers) Very well said, Yesung!
    Kyu: (to Yeye) Hey turtle master! You're really nuts! (hitting Yeye's head)
    Ryeong: Hey! Enough, guys!
    Director: CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTT!!! (had a glimpse on the recorded scene in camera) Good shot! The next scene would be shooted later.
 
    And finally, the first scene for today's taping's already wrapped up, and the casts were going to their respective dressing rooms to have a rest and change their clothes when suddenly Ariana's still on the set, and saw a small notebook on the floor, and picked it up. On that notebook, she saw some complicated math problems written there, and some of the words are in Korean. Probably, she's thinking that one of the K.R.Y. boys owns that, so she went to their dressing room. As she was there, she opened the door, and there's something awkward on it. She accidentally saw the boys...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TOPLESS!! O_o