Chapter 5: Coincidence

Silence... (Us Against The World)

Chapter 5:

 

        “Kyuhyun?!”

 

        That surprised voice came from the girl that he just met a while ago in the Universal Studios, Ari (originally Ariana Joan Grande-Butera, but widely known as Ariana Grande). She went to the director to see the guests, and Ari and Kyuhyun didn’t expect that they would be meeting each other again in the set.

 

        “A-Ari?”

        “Kyuhyun! That’s really you! I…I really didn’t expect that you’re a Super Junior member…and I also didn’t expect to meet you again here! It’s really a coincidence, right,” she went to Kyu, and smiled. On the other hand, Yesung, Ryeowook and the rest of the casts are still surprised and speechless of what they had seen.

        “Me too…” Kyuhyun also remained speechless.

       

        The PM and the director were also surprised, but since they’re in serious mode, they interaction continued, and it’s now the director’s turn to introduce some of the casts to the subgroup.

 

        “Okay, okay. I’m gonna introduce the casts, but not all of the main casts are here today, so I’ll be introducing those who are here today,” the director told those people to come over there, “here’s Leon, Elizabeth, Ariana, and the main lead Victoria.”

 

        After he introduced those to the group, Ryeowook, on the other hand, is secretly looking at his crush Victoria. He couldn’t believe that he could finally see her, and he remained speechless. He went to her, and approached her like clumsy.

 

        “H-hi Vic..Victoria…”

        “Oh, hi! Ryeowook, right?”

        “Yes…yes. I am Kim Ryeowook…”

        “You’re really so cute…” she complimented him.

        “Th-thank you,” he bowed, and asked something afterwards, “uhhmmm…may I…may I have your autograph,” he’s holding the Victorious OST CD on his hand.

        “Oh my gosh! It’s really unexpected! S…so do you like the songs there?” Victoria was surprised.

       “Yep…I really like those…and the show…” he kept stuttering on his words.

 

        Victoria just smiled at him, and finally signed his CD with her signature on it. She also asked him about the CD.

 

        “So…you bought that in Korea, right?”

        “Right…I bought that last year.”

        “That sounds really great! I guess you became our show’s viewer since the first season.”

 

        Ryeowook just nodded his head, and the two had this short conversation before the shoot’s about to start. At the other side again, Yesung had a conversation between him and Elizabeth (Liz for short) about themselves. Moments later, the taping’s gonna start, and in fact, in the show’s new season, the subgroup’s appearance would be the very FIRST episode to be aired on the telly soon with the title, “Let’s go KPOPping with Super Junior-K.R.Y.” This episode would be having two parts when it would air, and on the episode title itself, the theme’s about KPOP.

 

        As the taping’s already started, the first scene to shoot up is Tori’s (Victoria’s character) mini-party at her house, and the three popular Korean boys (K.R.Y.) would be the party’s invited guests. At the same time, Caterina (Cat; Ariana’s character) just discovered that one of those three Koreans was once her childhood friend.

 

        While on the taping, the three are assigned to sing one of the subgroup’s ballads Bittersweet, and dance their famous hit Sorry Sorry on the said party scene, and the three are agreed. On the other hand, while Ariana’s finding something on the mini-stage, she accidentally fell Kyuhyun’s microphone, and she’s about to pick it up, but her hand was being unintentionally touched by Kyuhyun’s hand (he also wanted to pick it up), and when their eyes met, they just felt an unusual spark in theirs, and they didn’t know why was like that.