Chapter 4: Smile Behind the Tears

Silence... (Us Against The World)

Chapter 4:

 

        Kyu seemed that he was awakened by that person’s sweet voice, and just discovered that it was a girl; a girl with a red-dyed hair, wearing pink blouse and jeans. As he lifted his head, saw that girl standing in front of him, and offering a handkerchief on its hand, he felt a bit hesitation, but the girl convinced him to take it.

 

        “Don’t be hesitated to take it. It’s okay for me.”

        “R…rea…really?”

 

        Instead, the girl just nodded her head, and Kyu decided to take the handkerchief off the girl’s hand to wipe his tears. Then, the girl’s sitting beside him, and talking about such random things to him.

 

        “You’re lost, right?”

        “Lost? Ye…yes…yes…”

        “By the way…where do you come from?”

        “I…I’m from Korea.”

        “Wow, how I really wish I wanna go there. By the way, I know you’re very familiar with KPOP, right?”

        “Yah…very popular in Korea…”

        “I just know that kind of genre because of my friend with the likes of BIGBANG, Super Junior and 2NE1.”

 

        Kyu was amazed that the girl mentioned his group as the girl’s friend’s favourite KPOP group, but he still wanted to keep it for surprise.

 

        “Oh...by the way, I forgot to introduce myself to you. I’m Ari. What about yours,” she stretched her hand as she wanted to shake hands with him.

        “I…I’m Kyuhyun.” He accepted, and exchanged their hands with that girl through handshaking.

        “Whoa…the name looks so familiar. Anyways, nice to meet you, Ku…Kyuhyun, right,” the girl named Ari slightly laughed at her American pronunciation of his name.

        “Me too, Ari…” he also slightly laughed, and smiled.

        “Oh, by the way, I have to go now. I have something to do right now, and nice meeting you!” She bid goodbye to him, and left him alone again.

        “Bye Ari! Nice to meet you, too!” His expression went back to the sad mode.

 

        After a few hours, Ryeowook and Yesung suddenly came back to his position to see him, and told him something important, but Kyu’s a bit angry at them.

 

        “Hey Kyu! Why are you sad?!” Yesung patted Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

        “Why did you leave me here, you freaking hyungs?”

        “Mianhae, Kyu, We really just pee too long,” Ryeowook made an alibi again, “by the way, PM just called me that we should go now to the Nickelodeon studios for Victorious taping. Whee!! I’m so excited to see Victoria J. noona!”

        This time, Kyu hit Ryeong’s head, “Silly hyung!”

        “Hey! That hurts! By the way, we just saw you talking with a pretty girl! Kekekeke…”

        “None of your business, hyung!”

        “Oh, guys! We should be hurry! Let’s go!” Yesung convinced the two dongsaengs.

 

        The three got a taxi to go to Nickelodeon studios, which is quite far from Universal Studios Park, for their first Victorious shoot. As they’re in the taxi, the two maknaes made some funny noises, while Yesung’s taking a nap. As they finally arrived on the said place, PM guided the three to the actually shooting set, and introduced themselves to the director and the casts, but there’s something surprising about it.

 

        “Director, by the way, I have something to introduce to you. Here’s the group that you recommend to be the guests for this show.”

        “Annyeong haseyo! We’re Super Junior-K.R.Y.!”

        “I’m Yesung…”

        “Ryeowook…”

        “And I’m Kyu---“