Chapter 6: Shooting Time!

Silence... (Us Against The World)

Chapter 5:

 

        “I’m sorry,” Ari quickly took the microphone, and stood up and put it back to the microphone stand.

        “Gwaenchanayo,” Kyu also stood up.

        “Uhhhmm…what’s the meaning of that?”

        “That means ‘it’s okay’, but in informal way.”

        “Wow…that’s so difficult to pronounce…”

        “Right…but when you get used to learn some Korean words, you’ll be able to learn it…”

        “Awww…maybe I could get some Korean teachers to teach me Korean…haha,” she smiled at him, “by the way, the shoot’s about to start now. I have to go,” she went back to her chair, and relaxed herself for a while before the actual party scene shooting started.

 

        3, 2, 1, Action! The shooting’s already began with a scene that Tori’s inviting all of her friends and colleagues to her house for the mini-party. As those people agreed to come to that event, the crew’s now arranging for the next scene, which would be the appearance of the invited guest singers. The party scene’s still in shooting when the director placed K.R.Y. ahead to the stage for their part. While the people in the event are enjoying, the party became spectacular when the voices from K.R.Y. boys are blending perfectly as the group sang Bittersweet, but it became more and more of it when the they next performed, but dancing Sorry Sorry. The people are also dancing with the three, even Tori and Cat. There’s such a moment that after the K.R.Y. boys finished performing, Cat remembered something as she saw one of the three faces, and she went to them to see and confirm if that’s really her long lost childhood friend.

 

        Cat: (went to Yeye) Y-yesung?

        Yeye: Hello, miss! Why? (in Korean accent)

        Cat: Do you remember me?

        Yeye: No…I’m sorry…

        Cat: It’s me, Cat Valentine, your childhood friend!

        Yeye: Wait! (thinking of that for a while) Aha! Got it! A-are you the curly black-haired girl?

        Cat: Yes, I really am! (hugging Yeye) I miss you, Yesung!

        Yeye: (hugging her back) Me, too, you curly spaghetti girl!

        Cat: (hitting his arm) You’re teasing me again with that words! Hahaha you really didn’t change at all.

        Tori: (suddenly went to the four) Hey there! (to Cat) Cat, d-did you already know each other?

        Cat: Hahaha silly Tori! He’s actually my childhood friend, Yesung!

        Tori: (waving her hand to him) Oh, hi Yesung! Nice to meet you!

        Yeye: Nice to meet you…what’s your name again?

        Tori: I’m Tori…Tori Vega.

        Yesung: Nice name!! kekekekeke by the way, I’m gonna introduce my two brothers to you. Here’s Ryeowook and Kyuhyun!

        Tori: Hello Ryeo…Ryeowook! Hello Kyuhyun!

        Ryeong and Kyu: Hello Tori! (*Ryeong’s secretly blushing because Tori…I mean…Victoria’s in front of him again, while Kyu’s also blushing because Ari’s just standing between him and Yesung…*)

        Director: CUUUUUUTTTTTTT! (seeing the video on his camera) PERFECT SCENE! The next taping’s on tomorrow! We’ll gonna wrap this up.

 

        The casts and the extras are really happy that the today’s taping’s already wrapped up, even the K.R.Y. boys. Before they go back to the hotel, Kyu and Ryeong went to the restroom to change clothes and to pee, and Yesung remained in the dressing room. He’s walking rightwards to the boys’ restroom to wait for the two when Ariana went to him.

 

        “Hi Yesung!”

        “Oh…hi Ca—“

        “Actually, I’m Ariana, Ari for short. Cat’s just my character in the show…”

        “Nice to meet you, Ari! By the way, why are you here?”

        “Uhhhmmmm…actually, I have something to tell you about someone in favour…”

        “Then, what’s it?”