Chapter 11: Stucked!

Silence... (Us Against The World)

Chapter 11:

    "Yesung! Ryeowook! Open the door, please," Ariana plead.
    "Hyungs! What's this?! It's not even funny." An upset Kyuhyun's asking.
    "Don't worry, guys! We'll be right back. Just enjoy the moment there..." Yesung, on the other side of the door, was walking away with Ryeowook, and had an evil smile on his face that the two's plan (since they knew that Ariana's very interested with Kyuhyun, maybe that moment is her chance) would be successful.
    "Good luck" Ryeowook shouted.

    Kyu and Ari were getting upset that they were stucked in that kind of room by two naughty boys, but despite of that, they even got a very delicious meal on the table.

    "Damn this, Yesung! Maybe you planned this with Ryeowook because you already knew that I lik--" Ari whispered at herself when Kyu suddenly noticed her talking like crazy.
    "Hey, why are you talking to yourself?" He asked her with an evil smirk.
    "It's nothing. Don't mind me." She went afterwards to the table to get the tray, went back to their position (near the door), and even invited him to eat. "By the way, Kyuhyun, do you wanna eat this?"
    "Sure..." he agreed.

     They took some parts of roasted chicken with their own hands (Kyuhyun took the wings, while Ariana had the foor on her hands), and ate like a child that they have sauces left on their faces without noticing, and that thing looks them more awkwardly cute. While eating, Ariana had him a favor.

    "Oh, I forgot something. Can we take a picture together?"
    "With sauced on my face? Hahahaha no way!" He quickly refused.
    "I don't care! Haha you're still cute though."
    "Eh, still I don't want."
    "PLLLEEEAAAASSEEE!" She pleaded with a pout on her lips.
    "Okay, okay. Happy now?!" He smirked again.
    "YAAAYY! Challenge accepted!"

    She's now getting her iPhone on her small bag, and she started taking pictures with him while they're eating chicken. While she's taking it, Kyuhyun secretly took his iPhone, placed on his lap, and also secretly caught a stolen shot on her, but he didn't noticed that it had a flash, so she quickly saw a sudden white light surrounding on her, and even she asked him about that.

   "Hey! What's that white light?!"
   "Hmmm.. I don't know. Maybe that come from outside," he just pretended.
   "Oh, I see...by the way, what's you and Ryeowook's Twitter username?"

   Instead, he lended her phone, typed his and Ryeong's Twitter account, and gave it back to her afterwards.

   "Whoa! Hahaha So weird, yet cute username of yours. By the way, why GaemGyu?
   "That's what they called me since I'm so addicted with computer games..."
   "But why's the spelling's so different?"
   "Hahaha that's what it romanized in Korean..." He explained everything about his Twitter when suddenly he saw an alternative door on the other side of the room that could make them escape from that place. "Ari...I think I have an idea on how do we escape on here..."
   "Really?!?! What is it?"
   "Look at the other door on the right side."
   "Whoa!! I never thought that this room has another door. Hahaha so let's go!?"

   They went to that door, and they attempted to open. Well, their attempt's successful that they finally got out of that place.

   On the other hand, Yeye and Ryeong, who're outside the dressing room, were still talking to each other when suddenly Yeye's phone got ringing, and it was a new update on his Twitter timeline. As they saw a tweet from a very familiar person, they started talking about it.

   "@ArianaGrande: me and Super Junior's Kyuhyun @GaemGyu eating chicken. Delicious, right!?"

   "I bet you, Ryeong, they're now enjoying on their 'date'. Hahah So that means our plan's a success!"
   "Hahah you silly Yeye hyung! What would be that feeling if they're stucked, and at the same time, they're dating?! What do you think of it?!"
   "What a very successful plan you had. Congratulations!" There's a voice that could make Yesung and Ryeowook very surprised.