Chapter 12: Friends or Consequence

Silence... (Us Against The World)

 

Chapter 12:
 
    "A-A-Ariana? K-Kyuhyun?"
    "W-why? You guys scared that we're now here outside?" She just smiled.
    "I-it's not like that, Ari..." Yesung on his alibi.
    "Really?" She wondered at what he told while secretly giving a particular person a signal to go to Yeye's back, and started to tickle him on his neck.
    "Hey! Why are you tickling me like tha--" He turned his back, and was very surprised that someone gave him a spooky expression ike a frankenstein.
    "You freaky evil maknae! Don't scare me like this," he hit Kyuhyun's head so hard.
    "Bwahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahaahah," he started to do his famous evil laugh that could make PM and the show's crew heard, and went to them. PM was really so mad that he reprimand the four.
 
    "Where the hell have you boys been? We couldn't start the taping because you guys weren't here," he afterwards asked Ari what happened, "Ms. Grande, I know you're now close to them. Would you please tell me why they weren't here?"
 
    She was supposed to tell the truth, but suddenly, she thought of a great consequence that the three would face, especially on Yesung and Ryeowook's side. She's really concerned for them since she already considered them as friends.
 
    "Uhhmmmm...sir...they didn't ever told me about that. I-I just saw them this moment here." To cut the long story short, she pretended what really happened a while ago.
    "Is that so," he added, and went to the boys' side, "so where have you been, guys?"
    "We-we went to the internet cafe. Kyuhyun-ah wanted to play Starcraft so badly, so we accompanied him," Yeye made an alibi.
    "And even here in US, you still spend your money on that Starcraft thing?"
    "Eh, PM hyung, I thought it was a long-hour break, so I grabbed the opportunity." Kyu did the same thing.
    "H-he was about to extend more time, but we warned him earlier." Ryeong replied.
    "Okay, okay. Next time that you guys did the same thing, I'll send you guys back to Korea. Arraseo?"
    "Arraseo." The three boys bowed.
    "Be hurry for your missed scene." PM reminded them, and then left their place.
 
    As the PM left, Ariana suddenly went to the two (Yesung and Ryeowook)'s side, and silently warned the two naughty boys.
 
    "Don't ever do that again. Okay!?"
    "Chillax, Ari," Ryeong trying to make Ari calm herself, "I think you should thank us." He suddenly winked at her.
    "Wait...what?! You should thank me because I didn't tell to your manager what you REALLY di--" She complaint, but her words suddenly stopped when Kyu shouted.
    "ENOUGH, GUYS! COULD YOU?!"
 
    The three were being shocked of his loud warning. He couldn't hold his frustration anymore, so it's the only way to make them quiet.
 
 
    "Mianhae, Kyu...and also to you, Ariana," Yeye bowed 90 degrees as he first apologized, as well as Ryeong.
    "I know what that means. It's 'sorry', right?" She asked the meaning.
    Instead, the K.R.Y. boys nodded their heads.
    "It's okay, guys. Just don't do this again," she easily accept their apologies, and asked them something, "By the way, is it okay with you to..."
    "To what?!" Yeye's excited to know what she favors.
    "To...to go to your hotel room with Victoria for a friendly visit?"