Chapter 8: A Little Bit...

Silence... (Us Against The World)

Chapter 8:

    “WHAAAT DID YOU SAAAY??” Ryeowook suddenly went to the two as he heard Kyuhyun’s slight confession.
    “Hahahahaha none of your business! Go to bed now and sleep! *evil laugh*,” Kyu’s evilness strikes again.
    “Andwae, unless you told me so.”
    “Whatever…by the way, I’mma off to bed now. Annyeonghi hyungs!” He left the two clueless, especially Ryeong, but as Kyu’s already in his bed to sleep, Yeye just told Ryeong the said confession.

    The sun’s already rising, and Yeye was the first to wake up. He went first to the kitchen to cook for their breakfast when he realised that he forgot something to bring. He went to their room for a while to get his phone on the table beside his bed. He opened his Twitter account to see some updates around the sun. As he went to the Interactions section, someone’s familiar mentioned him with his picture on it.

    “@ArianaGrande: Had a short bonding with Super Junior’s Yesung @shfly3424 on the show’s taping. Such a nice person. (:”

    It’s Ariana who tweeted that, and the picture used was from Google (probably she’s searching for Yeye’s picture). He also found out that she followed him. He followed her back, retweeted her tweet, and replied.

    “@shfly3424: @ArianaGrande me too. Keke”

    While retweeting and replying some of his fans’ mentions for him, a message icon suddenly appeared on the home screen, and it’s a text message from the Prince Manager.

    “Yesung! PM here. If you guys are already awake, better go here at the studio right now. You’re the only ones we’ve been waiting for.”

    He called Ryeong and Kyu to wake up for such an important matter, but the two seemed that they wanna sleep again. Instead, he had a plan to wake them up.
        
    “Maknaes! It’s time to wake up now!”
    “Eh hyung, it’s too early,” Kyu complained.
    “That’s right! We wanna sleep more,” Ryeong’s also reacting the same.
    “Do you want me to post your ‘topless’ pictures while sleeping?” He threatened the two, while getting his phone to capture them.
    The two suddenly woke up as they heard a slight blackmail from Yesung, “Don’t you dare to do that, turtle master,” Kyu quickly blocked Yeye from taking them pictures, as well as Ryeong.
    “Better fix yourselves now, and eat your breakfast. PM just texted me that we should be hurry. The taping’s gonna start in few minutes.”
    “Shinjja?!!?! But—“ Ryeong’s eyes went rolling.
    “No more buts, Ryeong. We need to hurry right now!” Yesung seemed to be in a hot-headed mood.
    “Mianhae hyung…mianhae,” the two bowed their heads, and fixed themselves quickly, and ate breakfast, but only a few left in their plates as they’re in a hurry right now.

    As the arrived in the studio, they’re welcomed a bit by the manager’s sermons.

    “You guys are 30 minutes late! What the heck did made you guys late for so long?”
    “Mianhae, manager hyung. We’re really so sleepy that we woke up very late, then we had some important things to do a while ago. Mianhae…” Ryeong spoke in behalf of them.
    “Okay, okay. Next time, if you guys come very late, whether you like it or not, I’ll send you guys back to Korea. Arraseo?”
    “Arraseo.”

    Before they started to shoot, the three saw Ariana, Victoria and Elizabeth on the separate ladders, decorating something in the ceiling for the next scene when suddenly Ariana’s foot was tripped, then the ladder’s moving, and was about to fall on the ground when someone caught her, and an unusual feeling strikes on them.