Chapter 1: A Big Revelation

Silence... (Us Against The World)

Chapter 1:

 

        Super Junior’s really one of the world’s biggest and most successful boybands that existing, and they group’s representing Korean Pop Music (which is also known as KPOP), which is also very popular globally, but they haven’t completely conquered the US—the stepping stone to a complete worldwide exposure although they are having American ELFs (Ever Lasting Friends; Super Junior fanbase). They originally composed of 13 members, namely: Leeteuk (the leader), Heechul, Kangin, Han Geng (Hankyung), Yesung, Shindong, Donghae, Siwon, Eunhyuk, Kibum, Sungmin, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun (the maknae -> youngest member), but Han Geng left the group when he won the lawsuit against their talent agency, SM Entertainment.

 

        In this year, they released their 6th album with the title, “y, Free and Single”, and it got thousands of copies worldwide. As they finished promoting their latest album, they’re now focusing on their own careers before their comeback next year, but the sad part is the leader himself, Leeteuk, would be enlisted in the army in a few days, and he would be with Heechul, who would be releasing next year. On the other hand, Kibum’s in hiatus prior to his focus on acting career.

 

        It’s been a couple of weeks since Leeteuk’s enlistment, and the group would be in a year break, but not with the members of the subgroups Super Junior-M (the subgroup created to catch the attention of the Chinese audience) and Super Junior-K.R.Y. (another subgroup created for the three high-noted members Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Yesung). This time, SM Entertainment announced that the K.R.Y. would gonna have an American debut next week, and it would be discussed the details today.

 

       
        “Okay, you three, I would discuss every detail for your US debut…” the Prince Manager (Super Junior’s manager) gave the idea of how would the K.R.Y. gonna have their US exposure.

        “I thought it’s a typical debut…a celebration…well we’re already above 24 years old now, not 21,” Cho Kyuhyun’s starting this cold joke.

        Yesung hit Kyuhyun’s head, “Hey Kyu, we’re serious right now…don’t be such like that…”

        “Mianhae…” he apologised.

        “Should I continue?” the PM asked.

 

        The three are all nodding their heads, and the PM continued discussing about that thing.

 

        “Okay, when we arrived in US on Saturday, we’re going ahead to the Nickelodeon studio in LA for your special appearance in the new season of Victorious, and there’s another thing: you’ll gonna have a song collaboration with one of those casts…”

        “Wait wait wait PM! I think that show’s familiar to me,” Kim Ryeowook added, “is that the show where Victoria Justice’s there?” He has a little crush on the show’s main lead since the first season.

        “Exactly, Ryeong!” the PM snapped his fingers, “so…what do you think, guys?”

        “That sounds really great! I could finally see my lovely Victoria in person…” Ryeowook’s eyes went nowhere.

        “How about you, Yesung?”

        “Same here…” he smiled.

        “How about you, Kyuhyun?”

        “Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm……”

        “WHAT’S YOUR REACTION, KYU?” the two men shouted

        “Okay,” he replied.