BroCom

тнê cenтeяρiêce ♛ C L O S E D

Bro(ther) Com(plex) 

............. .......................... .......................... .........

 

Pairing: Sehun/Kyungsoo onesided Luhan/Kyungsoo

Word Count: 1,188

Requested by: Pigumeizi

 

Hi, my name's Do Kyungsoo and I really, really, really love my cute little brother - - -

 

Myspace Page Dividers

 

My name is Do Kyungsoo and I’m turning nineteen this year. I have something to confess….I’m actually a BrotherCom.

 

Palms sweaty and heart beating wildly, Kyungsoo wriggles excitedly on the bench watching the basketball game between his juniors. With a small banner tied around his forehead printed in bold red letters ‘Fighting Sehunnie!’, the petite male waves cheerily to his group of junior friends.

 

“Do your best, Sehunnie! Hyung will be supporting you!” The doe eyed male shouts from across the court, arms flailing and big orbs gleaming. Kyungsoo clenches a fist in a weirdly adorable manner. “Fighting!”

 

“Kyung-ah, that’s enough.” Luhan chides from the side, hands trying to pull the bouncing male to sit back down. “That kid’s not even sparing a glance at you.” The older boy huffs, eyes glaring holes into Sehun’s back.

 

Luhan hates it when the stoic male ignores his Kyungsoo especially when all Kyungsoo does is give him attention and love, two things that Luhan sorely craves from Kyungsoo. Much to his demise, Kyungsoo’s affections towards the older man is nothing more purer than friendship.

 

“Sehunnie’s just feeling nervous, that’s all! As his hyung, I should be giving my moral support to him.” Kyungsoo’s enthusiasm never fails to surprise Luhan.

“Just keep it down okay? People might misunderstand that you’re his boyfriend or something.”

 

All of a sudden, the doe eyed male stops his cheering and stutters with a cherry red face. “B-B-Boyfriend?” Kyungsoo forces a fake laugh and pokes Luhan on the cheek playfully. “How is that possible? He’s my little brother, Luhan!”

“Sure. Sure. Whatever you say, Kyunggie.” Luhan rolls his eyes at the camera in Kyungsoo’s hand. Obviously, his friend is going to be the private photographer for Sehun. Again.

 

Myspace Page Dividers

 

“Kyungsoo hyung.”

Grinning widely, Kyungsoo whirls around with a ‘kyaa’ and jumps onto the ulzzang male to envelope Sehun into a bone crushing hug. Kyungsoo is a little shorter than Sehun which makes the perfect height for him to snuggle into Sehun’s neck (despite the sweatiness).

 

Sehun’s impassive face drops slightly, a hint of a smile lingering his lips as he rubs gently onto Kyungsoo’s back. He wants to tell his hyung that he’s sweaty and smelly but he doesn’t because he likes this. He could hear soft murmurings coming from Kyungsoo stuffed into his shirt but the only one Sehun could clearly make out is ‘Good job, sehunnie. Hyung’s so proud of you.’

Sighing, Kyungsoo raises his head.

 

Sehun’s impassive mask slips back into place as he speaks and pushes Kyungsoo away from him slowly. “Let’s go home.” Sehun gives a blank stare to the blonde senior, Luhan, who’s been watching them.

 

“N-Ne.” Kyungsoo nods once, almost stumbling in his steps to catch up with his younger brother who’s at least 10 steps ahead of him already. The clueless male blinks and shouts a ‘wait for hyung!’ but not before saying goodbye to Luhan.

 

“Yah, stop walking so fast. Your legs are longer than mine~”

In his effort to chase after Sehun, clumsy Kyungsoo once again stumbles on his footing, eyes wide and scared when he thinks that he’s going to fall hard and land on his face. Kyungsoo shuts his eyes, preparing for pain.

Hmm. Since when did the road feel so soft?

 

“Be more careful, would you?” Sehun’s annoyed voice rings into Kyungsoo’s ears. “You’re so clumsy, hyung.” Sehun’s hands quickly stabilised Kyungsoo but his grasp still remains on his hyung’s wrist.

 

Kyungsoo laughs, heart shaped smile appearing. “Of course, I know my Sehunnie will be there to save me.” His tone is full of trust and love as he keeps giggling to himself like it is some sort of private joke.

 

Sehun coughs, his façade faltering just a tad because of Kyungsoo’s attack of cuteness. The ulzzang male scratches his face, praying that he isn’t blushing. He clears his throat and tugs his hyung forward, making quick steps to their home. “Don’t count on it too much, hyung.”

 

Kyungsoo hums a song under his breath, taking light bounces in his steps next to Sehun who’s holding his hand tightly. The doe eyed male doesn’t seem to realise the situation at the moment; where they look more like lovers than brothers.

“Sehunnie~ What would you like for dinner?” Kyungsoo coos, swinging their connected hands up and down childishly. “Hyung will cook for you anything you like today.” He brings his free hand up, counting fingers. “I think we still have spaghetti in the fridge...and there’s some mushroom soup as well..” Kyungsoo continues his mindless babbles to the non-caring Sehun.

 

A long sigh escapes Sehun. Frankly, he’s already tired and feeling protective towards his hyung (because Luhan’s been really, really clingy, not that Sehun’s jealous of course). And now, he’s finally having some alone and serene time with his one and only favourite hyung, Kyungsoo is talking non-stop and acting all cute, Sehun’s having a complicated time weighing his rational options.

 

“..maybe we should just order take out! How about pizza? Wait, Sehunnie doesn’t like anchovies.” Kyungsoo juts his bottom lip out in a juicy pout.

 

Removing his heated gaze on those plump lips, Sehun stares forward and squeezes Kyungsoo’s hand. He hopes his hyung get his message.

 

“Ah! I know, let’s order some Chinese…”

Kyungsoo’s as dense as a rock sometimes.

 

 

“Hyung..”

“Hmm?”

“Just shut up.”

 

With that Sehun muffles Kyungsoo’s cries of protest by smashing their lips together in a sweet kiss. Sehun likes the softness of Kyungsoo’s plush plump lips and he bites eagerly on them, earning a gasp from the older and slides his tongue into the warm cavern, tasting and exploring.

 

Kyungsoo cries out weakly, his hand still intertwined with Sehun’s squeezing grip and the other hand palming Sehun’s front shirt. His legs begin to wobble when Sehun’s tongue coaxes his mouth to open wider, their tongue battling heatedly and oxygen supply going out. Soon enough, Sehun pulls away breathlessly.

 

“That’s all I want from hyung today.” Sehun whispers, brushing his nose against Kyungsoo’s, their breaths mingling.

 

“S-Sehun..” Kyungsoo musters out, panic filling him. “D-Did we just kiss?” His eyes widen twice their size and cheeks reddening as he caresses his tingling lips with his fingers.

 

“Yes, we did.” Sehun states amusingly, lips curling up to a mischievous smile. “But just in case if you forgot,” Sehun pauses halfway and pecks Kyungsoo again. “I’ll remind you every day, hyung.” The ulzzang male chuckles at the short boy’s flushed face.

 

Kyungsoo whines and punches Sehun’s chest earning a wince from the younger and Kyungsoo meekly apologizes by rubbing the pained muscles.

 

“We’re foster brothers, hyung. I’m sure mom and dad won’t mind us dating.” Swallowing back a groan because of Kyungsoo’s tiny fingers touching him, Sehun tries to reason with Kyungsoo.

 

“But still mphh–”

Sehun kisses Kyungsoo again.

 

“Y-You…Sehunnie, you!” An accusing finger is pointed at Sehun by the doe eyed male. Kyungsoo stutters unintelligently. “Stop kiss…kiss…kissing me!”

 

Still, Sehun kisses Kyungsoo again and again until they are home. The next day, they’re officially dating (after getting support from their parents who are all too willing for them to get married) and become the talk of the school (because all of them ship the adorable Kyungsoo with the cool ulzzang Sehun).


[ Lady's Corner]

BrotherCom is a person who very obsessed with their brother. Ohh, finally updated! The idea is taken from a shoujo manga btw :) Just thought the idea is really cute and decided to adopt the plot. Kyungsoo's character is a bit different here but he's still a cutie pie <3

Thanks for supporting me and reading lovelies! /blows kisses and hugs/