you're so beautiful

тнê cenтeяρiêce ♛ C L O S E D

You're So Beautiful (But You're Not Mine) 

............. .......................... .......................... .........

 

Pairing: Jongin/Kyungsoo hinted: Sehun/Kyungsoo

Word Count: 1,103

Warning: Prepare some tissues

 

It's too late, Jongin. It's just too late.

 

Myspace Page Dividers

 

A new resolve swells deep within Jongin’s heart, slowly blooming and flowering. He doesn’t care anymore. When he sees Kyungsoo, the whole world around him disappears until all he sees is Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo’s beautiful face; his forever innocent sparkling orbs, his naturally heart-shaped pink lips, his flawless creamy skin and everything, absolutely everything about this male is perfect, so damn perfect, Jongin feels utterly hateful of himself.

 

Jongin hates how much he likes, no, possibly loves Do Kyungsoo. It just hurts so much when the person you love don’t have the same feelings towards you. Jongin thinks it’s a one-sided love and it hurts, it freaking hurts so badly to the point Jongin’s heart is being stabbed with a thousand piercing needles over and over again.

 

Jongin doesn’t care anymore. He doesn’t give a damn about his promise with Oh Sehun. That brat can be angry and mad at him for all his life, Jongin couldn’t keep up with this anymore. Every day, every hour, every second, Jongin thinks this is not worth it.

 

“Jongin ah….” Kyungsoo’s voice is a feathery light voice, coming and disappearing just as quick into the wind. “Jongin, what’s wrong? Tell hyung....” Kyungsoo’s motherly senses are taking over again.  When the tanned male makes no sound of response, a concerned expression paints across Kyungsoo’s frowny face.

 

A worried Kyungsoo crouches down to meet Jongin’s face. Carefully, the doe eyed male brushes a gentle caress on Jongin’s face, his cheeks. Kyungsoo places a warm hand against Jongin’s jaw, cupping it and softly pushes up Jongin’s face. The shorter male is awestruck by the intense look in his friend’s orbs. His gaze is penetrating, too smouldering, Kyungsoo couldn’t handle it. He turns away.

 

 

“Do Kyungsoo..”

 

The deep, sombre tone of Kim Jongin almost makes Kyungsoo want to pull his hand back. Almost. But Kyungsoo doesn’t. Because he has to focus on his erratic heartbeat first, he couldn’t breathe right. A breathless gasp escapes from the vocalist’s slightly parted lips when fingers grasped his chin and tugs him forward hard, the momentum throwing him towards Jongin; into his lap.

 

 

“Do you know what you’re doing to me?” Jongin’s long fingers are still holding on to Kyungsoo’s chin. His free hand comes up to encircle around Kyungsoo’s waist. Before the smaller boy could protest, Jongin tightens his hold, as if he’s afraid that Kyungsoo would jump up and escape if he’s given the chance to. No, Jongin doesn’t need to take any risks at the moment.

 

“J-Jongin ah!” Kyungsoo struggles weakly, body completely betraying his voice.

 

The tanned dancer’s hand is strong, plastering Kyungsoo to his body like a vice; the persistent hold not the least wavering by Kyungsoo’s shaking. Jongin releases a sigh and pulls Kyungsoo’s face closer to his, letting his warm breath ghost over Kyungsoo’s cheeks. After a shuddery whine, Kyungsoo stays frozen on Jongin’s lap, face blank and eyes wide.

 

 

“No. You listen to me, hyung. Please, just listen this one time. It’ll be more than enough.”

“I don’t understand what you’re trying to say here –“

 

 

Jongin clasps a palm over Kyungsoo’s delectable moving lips, efficiently silencing the shorter male. “Why is it always like this?” A small smile plays across Jongin’s handsome face, only the smile doesn’t reaches his eyes. “Hyung, why are you always so oblivious? You’re not even aware that you’re breaking people’s hearts, are you?”

 

Kyungsoo feels like screaming at Jongin. His throat turns raw because he sees, no, he could feel the pain hidden behind Jongin’s words even the heartbreaking gaze Jongin shows is more than enough proof. Kyungsoo is speechless.

 

“Why are you so perfect?” Jongin brushes a thumb across Kyungsoo’s eye, making the latter’s eyelashes flutter. “W-Why do I feel this way?” Jongin’s voice breaks finally but he regains it back halfway. “Kyungsoo, I hate you.” Jongin spats out. “I hate you so much I just want to make you fall in love with me so I could break your heart just like you’re breaking mine.”

 

 

Kyungsoo stops breathing.

 

 

“The secret’s finally out, hyung.” Jongin chuckles to himself, eyes fluttering rapidly. “Yes, I like…no, I love you. I’ve fallen in love with you, Do Kyungsoo.” The moisture starts to cling onto Jongin’s eyelashes. “I-I know, hyung…you don’t f-feel the same way.. but it doesn’t hurt to try right?” Jongin wants to smile but instead a tear slides down from his eye.

 

 

When Kyungsoo sees the first tear falling off Jongin’s miserable dark eyes, Kyungsoo’s own tears welled up in his eyes as well. A second later, the tears are falling off Kyungsoo’s red eyes like pure raindrops falling onto earth.

 

Jongin laughs. “Why’re you crying, hyung? Don’t feel bad for me.” He releases his hand covering Kyungsoo’s mouth and quickly brushes the pearls of tears away from Kyungsoo’s beautifully tear-stricken face. Why is it Kyungsoo still looks pretty no matter what emotion he wears? Jongin wonders why.

How unfair it is that Kyungsoo doesn't belong to him.

 

 

Shaking his head furiously, Kyungsoo clenches his eyes shut and lets out a stream of upcoming tears, the liquid washing over his face. He sobs, he cries. His heart breaks into a million pieces for this boy in front of him. He wants to say 'I'm sorry' but it's already too late.

 

 

Jongin runs his fingers through Kyungsoo’s silky soft hair and buries his face into the crook of Kyungsoo’s neck, so that Kyungsoo wouldn’t be able to see him shedding his own tears as well. “Shhh, I love you. I love you. I love you, Kyungsoo.” Jongin whispers sweet words to Kyungsoo, hugging the slender male close to his body, to his heart. He slowly rocks their body, cooing at Kyungsoo’s quiet sobs.

 

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you this earlier.” Jongin murmurs into Kyungsoo’s neck, nuzzling slightly into the soft texture. He continues once he’s sure that Kyungsoo has fallen asleep in his arms. “Sehun needs you. He needs you more than I do.” Jongin chokes back his silent sob as he holds on to the last piece of his heart dearly.

 

 

Jongin wipes the last tear off Kyungsoo’s face. “Do Kyungsoo.” He takes the last chance to kiss Kyungsoo’s rosy lips. It feels like forever when it’s only a few seconds as Jongin pulls away. A beautifully heartbroken smile brightens up Jongin’s emotionless face. He repeats the sentence like a mantra.  “I love you. I love you..hyung..”

More than you'll ever know.

 

 

Jongin closes his eyes and embraces the love of his life closer. “I might not be able to say this tomorrow, hyung.” Another lone tear falls off. “Congratulations on your wedding with Sehun. I wish you a happy life with him, Kyungsoo. I hope he loves you more than I do.”

I..I love you.

 


[ THE LADY'S CORNER]

Even I'm crying as I'm typing this ;AA; I don't know what took over me to write such a sad! Kaisoo story. If you're reading this story and you're sobbing right now, I'm sorry ;~; I'm training myself to write sad fics here. Soon, it'll be angsty fics.

Well, I was listening to this while I was writing. To make up for this, I'll write more KaiSoo scenes in Like A Magnet.