Dancing Mischief

тнê cenтeяρiêce ♛ C L O S E D

Dancing Mischief 

............. .......................... .......................... .........

 

Pairing: Kris/Kyungsoo

Word Count: 1,047

Requested by: arroww

 

Kris thinks it's the best feeling ever - holding Kyungsoo's hand in his own.

 

Myspace Page Dividers

 

A pouting Kyungsoo wanders aimlessly around the stage, swinging his arms around childishly. His usually wide eyes take in his situation and he finds himself standing on the right side of the stage, all alone. Sad, everyone seems to have their own partner or a group of clique to walk together with.

 

The doe eyed male bounces in his steps while waving enthusiastically to his fans, earning high pitched screams from the female population. Kyungsoo beams his signature heart-shaped smile at them, instantly shooting the fangirls’ hearts to death with his unintentional aegyo attack.

 

Then, a very catchy song starts playing on the stereo, catching Kyungsoo’s attention. His eyes have a starry gleam, body ready to move to the beat and rhythm. However, dancing just isn’t Do Kyungsoo’s forte (as much as he wishes to have Kai’s talents) because the short male’s limbs just flail around in a dance pattern with odd movements and yet, he still looks utterly adorable.

 

Myspace Page Dividers

 

Kris, too, walks around aimlessly with his long legs taking quick, long strides. The EXO-M leader plasters a look of boredom on his face. Once in a while, he would incline his head a little in politeness just to greet or smile at the fans, waving princely. Of course, Kris loves his fans but sometimes it gets a little tiring for him as well.

Hmmmm. I needa find a distraction.

 

An imaginary light bulb pops up next to his head. Kris grins, mind occupied by a certain owl eyed vocalist of EXO-K. The blonde turns his head sharply to search for his object of affection or is it secret object of affection? When Kris spots a short and slender male, he couldn’t contain his smile of fondness from surfacing on his face.

 

 

Wait – what is he doing?

The tall male bites back a laugh at the insanely cute sight of Kyungsoo swaying his hips and hands. Kris realises that his shorty is dancing and failing (or so that’s what Kris thinks) but the happy expression on Kyungsoo’s face is worth a picture of a million words. If it’s possible, the smile on Kris’s gorgeous face widens (cue the loud ear-piercing screams from fangirls) as he urges his legs to move faster towards Kyungsoo.

 

Myspace Page Dividers

 

Meanwhile, Kyungsoo’s just enjoying himself dancing randomly in off beats of the song. A soft laugh escapes his pouty lips because he knows that he’s doing it wrongly but he doesn’t care at all. That is until a face dduizhang steps in.

 

When Kris is just a few steps away from his love, Kris wills himself to calm down, pretending to saunter in slow steady steps towards Kyungsoo. He battles an internal war within himself trying to hold his cheeky grin in.

Must. Look. Cool. In. Front. Of. Kyungsoo.

 

Kris walks behind Kyungsoo and slows down in his steps, gaze roaming down from Kyungsoo’s back to the firm bottom clad in those tight jeans. God, Kris Wu did not just stare at Kyungsoo’s (delicious looking) . No, Kris Wu did not just almost drool. Kris swallows, gulping down loudly.

 

Noticing there’s a presence behind his back, Kyungsoo whirls around and stops his silly dance. His eyes widens when he’s greeted with the sight of a lean and tall blonde with penetrating eyes and mysterious aura. His heart almost leaps out of his ribcage as the name of his handsome band mate lingers on his tongue. Kris..

 

On the other hand, Kris raises an amused eyebrow at Kyungsoo’s increasingly pink face. He’d make a note to tease the cutie about this later. A smirk quirks up on his thin lips as Kris’s body moves graciously, hands and legs a perfect coordination following the beat for a few seconds, showing Kyungsoo how it’s done. Then, he stops and grins at the shorter male (while his inner fanboy coos at the blushing Kyungsoo).

Hen Ke Ai. So cute.

 

A bubbly laughter echoes into Kris’s ears as Kyungsoo steps up to him and smacks his shoulder playfully. “Kris-sshi..” Kyungsoo couldn’t control his girlish giggles. “..that’s a very nice move.”

 

Heart pouding, skin sweating and legs turning jelly. That’s how Kris feels when those large innocent doe eyes meet his own, sparkling in adoration. Suddenly, the background fades around them. There’s no more stage, no more fans, no more Korean stars and no more music, just his loud deafening heartbeat.

AISH, he looks so perfect. Kris’s gaze drifted from Kyungsoo’s orbs down to his naturally pink lips. So tempting. Can I steal those lips? Kris is aware that Kyungsoo is speaking to him since his pretty lips are parting and closing. Bringing himself forward, the taller male bends down, his intent to close the distance between them.

 

“…you’re not listening, aren’t you?” The pouty lips stop moving, closing and jutting out the bottom lip sulkily.

 

His face was just a few centimetres away from Kyungsoo’s when Kris realises that he was (yes, indeed) trying to kiss his object of affection in public (in front of the fans). He’s mildly aware that some of the fans are chanting ‘Krisoo! Krisoo! Krisoo!’ – which adds to his jumping heart and reddening face (while his inner Kris is skipping in joy because there are people out there who ships them together!)

 

Despite their closeness, Kyungsoo blinks confusedly then his eyes brighten. “Oh, you want to do some fanservice is it, Kris-sshi?” A shy smile graces Kyungsoo’s face as his small hand comes up to intertwine his fingers into Kris’s larger, warmer hand. “Let’s do it.” With a last whispery smile, Kyungsoo beams up to the fans and gives a big wave while swinging co-joined hands.

 

The chants of ‘KRISOO! KRISOO!’ becomes louder and louder, Kris thinks, but not as loud as the sound of his heartbeat which is thundering in his ears, the blood rushing up to his cheeks and heating up his whole face as Kyungsoo’s gentle hand encases around his tightly. Kris instinctively squeezes the tiny hand in his grasp, earning a questioning look when Kyungsoo glances at him.

 

“Dinner date. Tonight.” Kris mouths, lips twitching up automatically into a charming grin that has Kyungsoo’s heart soaring up to the skies. Kris couldn’t describe the feeling when Kyungsoo squeezes him back, mouthing back at him a shy ‘sure’. It’s a good feeling, in fact, the best feeling he’s ever felt in his life.

 

Myspace Page Dividers

 

Lady's Corner

 ADLASKDLAKDSDSAD. I feel that I could've written a better one - but then I've been writing this oneshot since last week. I can't come up with any good ideas. So, forgive me, arroww. I hope you like this oneshot ;n; I just made Inner Kris a completely adorable fanboy of Kyungsoo (maybe I should do so in the future)

And yes, another slot open for request. But then, the updates will be coming sloww, very sloww.