close your eyes

тнê cenтeяρiêce ♛ C L O S E D

Close Your Eyes 

............. .......................... .......................... .........

 

Pairing: Kyungsoo/Everyone side! Xiuhan

Word Count: 1,978

Requested by: hachannie

 

In which Kyungsoo couldn't catch a wink of sleep and the EXO members (try) to help (for better or worse).

 

Myspace Page Dividers

 

0200

 

The red glaring numbers on his alarm clock seemed to be playing a fool on him. This better not be some prank planned by Jongin, his beloved roommate. Said beloved roommate was snoring loudly across the room, one hand slung over his face while the other was draped across his stomach, the blanket covering him was riding lower and lower.

 

Kyungsoo in a deep breath, face reddening at Jongin’s flexing abdominal muscles. His incredibly wide eyed gaze drifted lower and lower ; the blanket was hovering so low enough to see Jongin’s crotch, the V line and – LSAFLSAKLGDDG.  A yelp flew out of Kyungsoo’s lips as he scrambled underneath his blanket, face turning a tomato red.

 

Blink. Blink. Blink.

Kyungsoo couldn’t stop his blinking. Well, it wouldn’t help him to delete the image of Jongin’s body. A frustrated whimper left his pouty lips and he screamed into the pillow while curling himself up into a foetal position.

 

“Hyung, aren’t you asleep yet?” Jongin’s husky voice echoed. “What’s with those weird sounds you’re making?” The dancer yawned, shoving the blankets off him in one smooth motion and sauntered up to Kyungsoo’s bed, sitting at the side. “Kyunggie?”

 

Kyungsoo shyly poked his head out of the heap of blankets covering him. “S-Sorry, Jongin ah..” The doe eyed male looked really guilty and somehow that made Jongin felt even guiltier. “I just – I can’t sleep.” Kyungsoo rubbed his tired eyes with a fisted hand, stifling a yawn.

 

“Aish, hyung. You should’ve just woke me up.” Jongin scratched the back of his head. “Now, scoot over and give me some space.” Jongin’s feline eyes darkened as he threw his legs on top of Kyungsoo’s bed, pulling up the sheets to go under and tangling their limbs together. Still, Jongin couldn’t hide his pleased smirk at his Kyungsoo’s pink face.

 

“J-Jongin ah, what’re you doing?” Kyungsoo mumbled, pressing himself back against the wall. “Shouldn’t you be sleeping in your own b-bed?” The older male stuttered, fighting back a deeper blush when strong hands encircled around his waist and tugged him close to a warm, lean chest.

 

“I’m cuddling you.” Jongin stated blankly as he pressed his cheek on top of Kyungsoo’s hair, inhaling the sweet smelling scent of his love. “Just go to sleep, hyung.” Yawning, Jongin pressed a kiss on Kyungsoo’s hair. “Good night…” Obviously, the tanned male himself fell asleep first, not even knowing that the small male in his arms was wide awake.

And Kyungsoo was still wide awake until the sun rose up.

Until the next morning when EXO-M has returned from their promotion in China.

 

Myspace Page Dividers

 

“Oh sweet baby baozis!” Minseok screamed, squishing his donut’s cute cheeks. “What on earth happened to you? You looked like a zombie.” Minseok gaped in horror before turning around to give the most dangerous glare to the EXO-K members who shrank away in fear. “Who did this to my donut?”

 

“Baozi..it’s not their fault.” Kyungsoo rubbed his swollen eyes again. “I can’t sleep. It’s been like that for a week.” A cute yawn escaped from his lips as his head dropped onto Chanyeol’s shoulder (who’s been sitting next to him). “I don’t know what happened to me. My body’s just refusing to shut down.”

 

Chanyeol sighed and pat Kyungsoo’s head. “Poor Soo. Do you want to sleep in my room tonight?” He grinned impishly, sensing the glares from the other males in the room. “Maybe it’s because of the feng shui in your room.” He glanced at Jongin who looked like he was ready to strangle Chanyeol and fling him off from the building.

 

“Yah! How come hyung gets to sleep in your room?” Sehun huffed, crossing his arms. “If there’s anyone who could help Kyungsoo hyung sleep, it’ll be me.”

 

Kyungsoo heaved a groan. “Could you all stop bickering please?” Kyungsoo mustered his brightest innocent look, earning croons and squeals from his band mates. “I just want to sleep.” He whined and buried his face into Chanyeol’s shirt, snuggling into the soft material with a pleased hum.

 

“Well, let’s see who could make Kyungsoo sleep then!” Luhan exclaimed, face set into a charming grin. It was a contest of course. In fact, the eleven of them had always been competing with each other (behind of Kyungsoo’s back). What more, the prize was their lovely adorable umma?

“I’m in.” Tao raised his hand earning an eye roll from Kris.

Chen rubbed his hands, eyes gleaming a maniacal glint. “Let the games begin.”

 

Meanwhile, Kyungsoo has no idea what just happened. Suddenly, the atmosphere of the room turned much colder especially with the glaring eyes and scary smiles. Kyungsoo squeaked when he was carried off the sofa into a bedroom.

 

Myspace Page Dividers

 

PARK CHANYEOL

 

“Um..Chanyeollie?” Kyungsoo found himself sprawled all over Chanyeol’s messy bed. He made a ‘meep’ sound when Chanyeol pulled his Pororo socks off him and started to massage his toes.

“When I was small, my mother used to massage my legs..” Chanyeol grinned with a light blush fanning across his face. “..It felt really relaxing and soon enough I dozed off.” The rapper chuckled when he drawled a sigh from Kyungsoo.

“Yeah, that feels gooooddd.” Kyungsoo unintentionally moaned, grabbing the pillow to rest his head on. The doe eyed male giggled, wriggling his tiny toes while Chanyeol’s skilled hands pushed and pressed the muscles. “You’re good at this, Chanyeollie.”

“Why, thank you –”

“TIME’S UP. OUR TURN!”

And poor Kyungsoo was hauled off the bed and carried off by the two maknaes of EXO-K with a scowling Chanyeol tailing behind them.

 

Myspace Page Dividers

 

KIM JONGIN & OH SEHUN

 

“You’re telling me to dance?” Kyungsoo asked, face full of question marks. “I don’t understand.” He blinked his doe eyes up at the twin smirking faces. “Will this help me sleep?”

 

“When you’re super tired,” Sehun walked away and came back with a radio in his hand. The maknae nodded at his tanned partner before pressing the play button.

Jongin looped a strong arm around Kyungsoo’s waist and started to twirl the older male with a gracious smirk. Jongin’s voice was like melted chocolate as he whispered into Kyungsoo’s ear, continuing Sehun’s unfinished sentence. “You’ll definitely fall asleep.”

 

“Oh, I see..” Kyungsoo had no other choice but to comply. Truthfully speaking, he does like being encaged in Jongin’s arms. “We’re dancing to a slow song then?” Kyungsoo yawned lightly and rested his head on Jongin’s chest while Jongin pressed his chin on top of Kyungsoo’s hair.

“Mmm hmmm, Sehun and I will take turns.”

After one ballet song, it was Sehun’s turn. The slim boy smiled at a sleepy looking Kyungsoo and palmed Kyungsoo’s waist. “Let’s dance, hyung.” Sehun said, lisp prominent in his speech.

 

“OKAY, THAT’S ENOUGH. BAOZI, GRAB YOUR DONUT AND LET’S GO!”

 

Everything happened so fast. Sehun found Kyungsoo’s warmth missing in his embrace and frowned. “ this . I didn’t even get my chance.” He glared at Jongin who shrugged.

 

Myspace Page Dividers

 

XI LUHAN & KIM MINSEOK

 

Kyungsoo sneezed with a soft ‘ah chiuu’.

Minseok cooed. “You okay baby donut? Are you sick? Want some baozis? Luhannie, get my baby some baozis!” The chubby face male shouted orders to his boyfriend. “Poor Kyungsoo, has the EXO-K been treating you well? It’s Kai isn’t it?”

Luhan rolled his eyes and slid a plate of steamed buns across the dining table to Kyungsoo. “Eat up, Baby Soo. A full tummy makes one sleepy.” Luhan smiled and sat next to Minseok, throwing a possessive arm over his boyfriend.

“Thank you for the food.” Kyungsoo murmured, hand stretching to grab one of steamed buns. “They smell delicious –”

 

“COME ALONG KYUNGGIE. LET’S GO~!”

 

The doe eyed male’s eyes turned watery when Baekhyun dragged him out of the kitchen. He wasn’t ready to bid farewell to the delicious looking steamed bun. Ah, the tempting baozi. Goodbye baozis.

 

Myspace Page Dividers

 

BYUN BAEKHYUN, KIM JONGDAE & KIM JOONMYUN

 

Kyungsoo found himself tucked nicely under the blankets with three vocalists surrounding him. The doe eyed male scrunched his nose cutely, struggling to breathe with the heavy heaps of blankets on top of him.

“Hyungs?” Kyungsoo meekly called out.

 

“Aw, Baby Soo. You look like a cute little Dorito wrapped in blankets.” Baekhyun crooned at the doe eyed male, tousling Kyungsoo’s hair. “Such a cutie pie~”

“Yeobo, just make yourself comfortable.” Suho’s angelic smile was extremely bright today.

Chen scoffed at the two lovestruck males but couldn’t contain his fond smile anyways whenever he glanced at the confused Kyungsoo.

Turns out, the three vocalists had planned to sing lullabies for Kyungsoo.

 

“I’ll be singing first then –”

“WHAT? NO.”

“Of course, it’ll be me right?”

 

Two rounds orbs watched his hyungs debate back and forth while stifling his incoming yawn. Kyungsoo was already feeling the drowsiness of sleep here and if they’d just leave him alone –

 

“KYUNG GEGE!” Even when Tao was bouncing off with a squeaking Kyungsoo in his arms, the three vocalists were still in their heated argument.

 

Myspace Page Dividers

 

HUANG ZITAO & KRIS WU YI FAN

 

“Taoziii…” Kyungsoo sleepily mumbled. “Can we just..” He was hushed by Tao’s lips pressing on his nose. Kyungsoo sighed and complied with whatever the Wushu specialist had up his sleeve.

Tao narrowed his eyes, searching for the EXO-M leader. Where is that face? He strode into the cinema room with a half-sleeping Kyungsoo in his hands. “Kris ge! Is the movie ready yet?”

 

The tall blonde was crouching down, eyes examining the DVDs he arranged on the pristine floor. Kris grinned and snapped his fingers when he found the movie he was looking for, quickly putting it into the DVD player.

 

“Hmmm, is watching a movie going to help me sleep?” Squished between two tall towers, Kyungsoo asked. A delicate blush appeared on his cheeks when Kris chuckled, dark delicious voice sending shivers down Kyungsoo’s spine.

“Maybe. Actually, we’re just looking for an excuse to spend time with you.” Kris kept his gaze on the screen but his hand was sneakily making its way towards Kyungsoo’s hand. “We don’t mind if you fall asleep halfway, it’s just a reason for us to cuddle you.” A quirky smirk laced his lips as he entwined his fingers with Kyungsoo’s, relishing in the warmth.

 

“Kyung ge.” Tao whined, rubbing his cheeks on Kyungsoo’s head. “I really missed you.”

“Me too.” Kyungsoo let his free hand caress Tao’s face, thumbing the soft skin. “I miss you too, Zitao. And the others as well..” A yawn escaped his lips as he covered his mouth. Kyungsoo’s eyelashes fluttered and he curled up into Tao’s body, sleep threatening to take over his mind.

 

SLAM.

 

Kris nearly jumped out of his seat at the sudden slam of the door. With a sullen face, he turned to the intruders who stumbled in with angry and jealous faces.

 

“DRAGON and PANDA, how dare you snatch my baby from me?”

“He’s not yours, Baekhyun. Hyung’s mine.”

“My baby donut belongs to no one! Right, Luhannie? He’s our little child.”

“SHUT UP ES! LISTEN TO YOUR KING. KYUNGSOO’S MINE.”

 

A nasty glare from Tao had everyone shutting their mouths.

“Oh. Kyungsoo’s asleep.”

The cute bundle of squishiness was currently lying on top of Tao, eyes closed, nose scrunching up cutely and pink lips parted slightly as he made soft breathing sounds.

 

Myspace Page Dividers

 

ZHANG YIXING

 

The quiet Chinese male brushed a strand of hair away from Kyungsoo's forehead. Yixing released a long sigh while staring intensely at Kyungsoo's serene face. Kyungsoo's porcelain skin and his pouty red lips painted the image of a very beautiful male version of Snow White.

 

"Have a nice sleep, Baby Soo." Yixing whispered gently into Kyungsoo's ear. "You deserve all the rest after today's commotion."

The dancer couldn't help it; he was inching closer and closer to Kyungsoo's plush lips. He wondered how soft they would feel under his own lips. Yixing was a few centimetres away from those pink petals when he snapped out of his reverie and slapped himself on the cheek.

No y thoughts, Lay!

 

Myspace Page Dividers

 

Lady's Corner

 

You'd think I forgot about Lay? NEVER. I WAS PLANNING HIM FOR THE LAST.

And yeah, hachannie, I'm sorry it took so long.

This oneshot was hard for me to write ;n; especially since there's so many of them.

Still, I hope you like it :)

 

NOTICE : Not accepting requests for the moment. I'd like to finish up all the unfinished requests first 8)

So just be patient and wait until I finish up all the 10 requests. Then, we'll have 10 empty slots.

Check out the foreword. Made a few changes . This way it'll be easier for you to see which pairing I've written most.

That's all, I guess. Merry Christmas C: