Mi Amour

тнê cenтeяρiêce ♛ C L O S E D

Mi Amour 

............. .......................... .......................... .........

 

Pairing: Chen/Kyungsoo

Word Count: 1,165

Requested by: ShineeShikah

  

Chen tries to impress his cute little stalker with his Italian speaking skills.

Sequel to Melancholic.

 

Myspace Page Dividers

 

Chen’s all silly smiles and twinkling eyes when his cute little stalker with big owl eyes, Kyungsoo appears outside of the Music Store, clad in a yellow hoodie and simple black jeans with a converse bag pack strapped neatly behind his back. Chen thinks the flustered expression and the pretty pink color of blush on Kyungsoo’s cheeks never fail to amuse Chen.

 

“Hey, Dae.” A tired Minseok pops out from the storage room, carrying a box of cds. “What’re you looking at? Oh, who’s he?” Minseok’s eyes widen seeing Kyungsoo, playing poke with his own feet outside the shop. “Awww, such a cutie pie! Can I adopt him?” Clapping his hands excitedly, a cheeky smile appears on his face as Minseok squeals.

 

Without hiding his glare, Chen whacks his buddy on the head with a pamphlet, smirking evilly when a pained ‘ouch’ came from Minseok. The talented singer drops the pamphlet onto the counter, deadpanning. “No.” He’s mine.

All Minseok could do is stare dumbly at Chen who waves him a quick goodbye before sliding on his jacket and walked out of the music store.

 

 Myspace Page Dividers

 

The awed look on Kyungsoo’s face is priceless as the doe eyed male gapes at the huge glittering name of the Italian cafe written in cursive writing, Pasta Bianco. Kyungsoo meekly takes a step back and peeks in from the window still, gasping when he sees people dressed in suits and formal dresses.

 

“J-Jongdae, we shouldn’t go in there…” Kyungsoo’s fingers tug softly at the sleeve of Chen’s jacket cutely like a small kid. “Isn’t this place for rich people?” His doe eyes blinks charmingly up at the older male.

 

“Of course not, beautiful. Everyone’s equal here.” Chen grabs at Kyungso’s smaller hand and drags him into the glass doors, uncaring of the judging gazes thrown at them. “I have a friend who works here.” Chen bends down to whisper into the doe eyed male’s ear, instantly causing Kyungsoo to blush at their intimacy.

 

After chuckling at Kyungsoo, Chen urges the flustered male to sit down and relax before calling for a waiter to hand them the menu. Oh yes, Chen is prepared for this. He innerly cackles for his ingenious plan of courting his cute little stalker. It’s time to use his Italian speaking skills to charm and seduce Kyungsoo.

The waiter wearing a name tag that reads ‘Park Chanyeol’ raises a delicate eyebrow at the goofy looking Chen. “Here’s your menu, sir.”

 

Kyungsoo fumbles with the menu a few seconds before clearing his throat and stares intently at the photos of food. “Uhh…” The doe eyed male blinks, tapping his chin with a slender finger, jutting out his lower lip unconsciously. “I’ll have spaghetti alla carbonara, please.” Kyungsoo beams, his whole face brightening as he smiles to Chen across the table.

Chen’s heart goes in a fury of speeding heartbeats, slamming against his ribcage hard as he grips the menu with sweaty palms, forcing a calm smile back at the doe eyed male. Okay, since when did his admirer become so adorably cute?

 

“I’ll have the same one as his.” Chen closes his menu, resisting the urge to squish Kyungsoo’s cheeks whenever the male is pouting, round diamond orbs twinkling while surveying the Italian cuisine. Ugh, why’s his admirer so interested at the menu? Chen gloomily thinks with envy.

 

“Alright. Your orders will be coming soon.” Chanyeol chuckles at the frowny Chen and his excited date, jolting down the orders before waving a quick good luck to his friend.

 

“You like Italian food, Kyungsoo?” Chen’s voice is thick with an unknown emotion that makes Kyungsoo squeak and drop his menu, mumbling apologies with a red face. “Your pronunciation is quite good as well. Do you speak Italian?” A handsome grin lights up Chen’s gorgeous face.

 

“E-Eung, just a little. I know a few words and sentences.” Kyungsoo is twiddling his thumbs while staring at his lap, gulping nervously from Chen’s intense stare at him. “But I’m no expert when it comes to Italian language…I at this.” A forced laugh escapes from him and Kyungsoo just wants to crawl underneath their table to sob and wail at his failed attempt to make a conversation with Chen.

HAH. GREAT JOB, DODO. NOW, HE’LL THINK YOU’RE SOCIALLY AWKWARD.

 

When Chen laughs, Kyungsoo could hear the bells chiming, violins playing and the angels singing above the skies, without missing a beat, his heart lurches and his face turns a beet red. “W-What’s so funny?” Kyungsoo squints at Chen who merely laughs louder.

His melodious laughter ceases, Chen flashes his hundred watt smile at the other male, words rolling off his tongue smoothly. “Ti penso ogni giorno, Kyungsoo.” I think of you every day, Kyungsoo.

 

The doe eyed male splutters in response, all tongue tied at Chen’s excellent Italian speaking. Every single word is pronounced perfectly with his heaven-sent voice. Well, too bad Kyungsoo could only understand the word every day, other than his own name. He shrinks back in his seat, seeing the passionate, burning gaze behind Chen’s orbs.

 

“Senza di te la mia vita non ha senso.” Without you, my life makes no sense. “Sei tutto per me.” You’re everything for me. “Dove sei stato per tutta la mia vita? Finalmente ci siamo incontrati.” Where have you been all my life? Finally, we have met.

 

By the time Chen is done uttering words of adoration to a confused and wide eyed Kyungsoo, the said male is already mentally fanning himself and screaming in his own mind. WHAT? WHAT DID HE SAY? I DON’T UNDERSTAND. LASDKSLFSSS. Kyungsoo continues to squeeze his brain to recall his Italian language but only manages to catch a few words like ‘without’, ‘everything’, ‘life’ and ‘met’.

 

Chen looks way too proud of himself as he lays his hand atop of Kyungsoo’s on the table. “Tesoro mio.” My darling. He smiles because he’s sure Kyungsoo knows this word. “Ti adoro. Ti amore.” He bites back a grin when he sees Kyungsoo’s eyes widen comically and a blush rises up to his cheeks again.

 

Their two plates of spaghetti arrive too soon, disturbing their moment. Chanyeol soon blows a whistle at the couple and throws a wink at Chen who glares at the waiter for interrupting his romantic time with Kyungsoo. But then, the small gentle squeeze on his hand and the shy smile playing across plump lips are enough to proof that Kyungsoo’s enjoying this date.

 

“Thank you.” Kyungsoo whispers across the table after they’re done eating, wiping the sauce off his lips. An angelic smile plays across his lips. “Mi amour.” Kyungsoo giggles, leaning over to peck a surprised Chen on his cheek, gasping when he realises that he’d speared some sauce over Chen’s skin.

 

“No, it’s okay. You can kiss it off me later.” Chen winks and places a casual arm over Kyungsoo’s small waist, walking his new found boyfriend home after footing the bill. Chen doesn't acknowledge the waggling of Chanyeol's eyebrows as he pays the amount of money, opting to ignore his buddy.

As they walk closely with Kyungsoo's head leaning on Chen's shoulder who has an arm curled around his waist, Chen couldn't help but congratulate himself for his succesful attempt to court his cute little admirer.

 

Plan to impress Kyungsoo with Italian speaking skills. Success!

 

 

Myspace Page Dividers

 

Lady's Corner

Thanks for Ela dongsaeng (mirrored-dance) for the lovely idea of Chen speaking Italian.

Couldn't have done this without you ;n; Thanks bb <3

I do not speak Italian, most of the sentences are taken from google.

Will be working on the next request! 8) Prepare for some ty chapters to come.

I just realised that most of the requests demand .___. oh well.

OH YEAH, I MADE AN ASK.FM - don't judge me, I was bored - Here's the link. Ask me anything :)

http://ask.fm/squishybabysoo