Under That Skirt

тнê cenтeяρiêce ♛ C L O S E D

Under That Skirt 

............. .......................... .......................... .........

 

Pairing: Kris/Kyungsoo

Word Count: 1,586

Warning(s): Cross dressing!Kyungsoo l y!Kris

Requested by: blackglasses

 

 

The short ribbon pleated skin and high tight knee socks, showcasing those slender legs that seemed to go on

for miles and miles had Kris drooling shamelessly like a dog in heat.

 

 

Myspace Page Dividers

 

 

Nonchalantly walking across the busy streets while surveying the rows of shops on his way, Kris dug his hands into the loose pockets of his low-waisted jeans. It was around Friday afternoon after he had just finished his class and he had nothing much better to do (except avoiding his rabid fangirls who seemed persistent on following him everywhere). Kris literally flinched just thinking of those uncontrollable female species.

 

It was just an ordinary day, nothing special came up again. Kris Wu thinks that the world is being unfair to him. His life was just that dull, painted in monochrome colours of white, grey and black. Kris wanted something new, something fun, a new palette of colours on his lifestyle - something outstanding, extraordinary.

 

 

So caught up with his complaints and mumblings, Kris barely noticed a petite figure running up to him until a huge force slammed against his chest causing him to momentarily lose his breath. The momentum was enough to force him backwards and his legs to stumble ungracefully. Before he crumpled onto the ground in a heap, Kris let out an indignant sound akin to a squawking duck.

 

“ACK!”

 

 

Kris’s blood was boiling, a vein popping on his forehead. Who is this idiot who ran into him? How dare this person - the sweet scent of raspberries invaded his nostrils, temporarily stopping his train of angry thoughts. Kris’s jaw went slack as he was intoxicated by the fragrant smell wafting out from the small oh-so-squishy body lying on top of his.

 

 

From his bottom position, Kris couldn’t see very well except for the lump of brown curly locks that blocked his view. The hair looked so soft and silky, Kris had to restrain his own hand from petting down the long strands. However, that didn’t stop Kris from behaving like a douche bag towards his so-called attacker.

 

 

He steadied himself on his elbows, pushing himself up as he grunted from the extra weight on top of him. Kris mustered his coldest look that could freeze the entire Egypt, his voice a single monotone. “Will you get off me - oh.” His mouth made an ‘O’ shape when the female raised her face at him - stunning Kris off his track with her stunning beauty.

 

Damn.

 

 

Innerly drooling at the drop-dead gorgeous female, Kris’s heated gaze trailed all over her face. She had the roundest orbs he’d ever seen, so bright and brilliant, sparkling with a hint of innocence and naivety. Her button nose was small and adorable, so pinchable. Her lips were full and a natural pink (how Kris wanted to and bite them until they were swollen red). She was fair, her skin a soft milky tone with her soft hair bouncing off her shoulders.

 

 

Kris has fallen in love at first sight. How cliche.

 

 

 

“Hyah!” The doe eyed female squeaked lowly albeit cutely from Kris’s point of view. The blonde male failed to notice that her voice was at least a few pitches lower than an average female.

 

 

She quickly pushed herself up, palms on Kris’s chiselled chest. The doe eyed female must have noticed the muscles there judging from the blush fanning across her cheeks. The blush deepened when her shy gaze met Kris’s smouldering one along with the wicked smile on his lips.

 

 

“I-I’m sorry - I didn’t mean t-to - I just wasn’t looking - ah, sorry!” She bowed repeatedly at a silent Kris. Then, she her heels and walked off in short but fast strides, face burning hot with embarrassment.

 

 


“Hmm, cute.” Kris mused, eyes glinting haughtily with a new resolve.

 

 

Myspace Page Dividers

 

 

The short ribbon pleated skin and high tight knee socks, showcasing those slender legs that seemed to go on for miles and miles had Kris drooling shamelessly like a dog in heat. The creamy complexion of the wide eyed female who had the most perfect heart shaped lips had Kris entranced in a spell, he couldn’t look away. Even his long legs were unconsciously moving along to trail after the petite figure.


Damn, those legs. Mmmm, wonder what’s between those gorgeous pale legs..

 

 

Myspace Page Dividers

 

 

It was highly amusing how the small female kept tilting her head aside to look behind at the predator-like Kris trailing after her. She was panicking, Kris could see, from the way her movements looked rushed and messed up. Her slim legs increased their strides but failing miserably because of Kris’s longer limbs that easily caught up with her.

 

“Stop following me!” She whirled around, sending her short skirt flowing, riding up to her pale thighs. The doe eyed female huffed, face red upon noticing Kris’s smug smirk. “W-Why are you -” A startled squeak fell out of her lips when the lanky male cornered her between the wall and his lean frame.

 

“You..” Kris huskily whispered out, bending his body almost into half so that his face was levelled to hers. He restrained his chuckle when the girl’s eyes widened comically twice their size.

 

“M-Me?” Wide eyes blinking repeatedly, the doe eyed female raised her a finger to point at herself. Her soft lips parted again in confusement. “Me?”

 

It was there and then Kris wanted to squeal and melt into a puddle of goo just watching the glittering cuteness showcased by this little female. He wasn’t sure if it was a bad or good idea to confess his undying love to a person he had just met, as in a stranger who ran into him (literally) a few minutes ago.

 

“Kris-sshi?”

 

The small hand waving in front of his face several times had Kris going crosseyed. The tall male couldn’t hold back the small blush on his face since he was caught off guard by the (new) love of his life. Kris coughed into his closed palm to cover up his dying noises. The question of how the petite female knew his name all of a sudden never crossed his mind since he was too busy staring at the said girl.

 

“I like you.” Kris said, his face completely emotionless.

 

“W-What?” She spluttered, waving her hands frantically in front of herself. “Y-You cannot like me!” She took a step backwards, backing up against the wall.

 

A half-smirk flirted across Kris’s lips as he closed into his prey akin to a hungry predator. He exhaled breathily, making sure his voice was raspy enough to send shivers down her spine. “Ah, but I do.”

 

“I-I ..” The girl stuttered, cheeks burning a pretty shade of pink as Kris bend lower to close their distance. “You simply cannot -” She tried speaking again but it wasn’t working since the taller male was still trying to kiss her (or at least that was what she thought he was trying to do). Beyond frustrated, the doe eyed male puffed her cheeks out before raising her knees up and giving a swift kick to Kris’s crotch where his man jewels laid.

 

 

“OUCH OH HEAVENLY GODS -”

 

 

“My name is Do Kyungsoo.” The doe eyed female bit her lip, feeling a little guilty. Nevertheless, she was still staring down at a sniffing Kris who grabbed his crotch in pain. Well, the bastard deserved it. Kyungsoo inhaled, ready to deliver his next blow.

 

“And I’m a guy.” Kyungsoo deadpanned, taking off the wig revealing his short boy cut.

 

 

Kris sniffed harder, rolling onto his sides. He wasn’t sure which hurts more to be honest, the pain in his balls or the pain in his chest. However, that didn’t stop him from asking Kyungsoo out the next day in school (turns out Kyungsoo was his junior) because damn, who would be missing that out?

 

Everything about Kyungsoo screams cute and adorable (even when he wasn’t clad in a dress and a wig) and that was what Kris loves the most about the petite male.

 

 

Myspace Page Dividers

 

 

Kris frowned, drumming his fingers on the small coffee table while he watched his boyfriend (yes, his 1 week boyfriend) ate his ice-cream. “You didn’t tell me the reason why you dressed like a girl in the first place, Soo.”

 

 

Kyungsoo flushed adorably, mouth opened wide, the ice-cream a few inches away from his lips. “Errr, well..” He scratched his cheek, averting his gaze away from Kris. “Promise me that you won’t laugh, Kris.”

 

 

The older male nodded, face stern.

 

 

“My sister told me to reject her date for her..” Kyungsoo gulped nervously, feeling the penetrating stare his boyfriend was giving him right now. “So, I had to disguise as her in a dress and wig ... and also some makeup as well.” His entire face was the epitome of a ripe tomato after he was done explaining the situation.

 

 

“Do you still have the dress?” Kris asked, his voice a few tones lower than usual.

 

 

The doe eyed male squeaked out. “Yes?”

 

 

“Alright.” The Chinese male stood up suddenly, shocking Kyungsoo who blinked his wide eyes up at his tall boyfriend. Without a word, Kris lifted the petite male up and threw him over his shoulder, their ice-cream date forgotten.

 

 

“Uwah, Kris! Where’re you bringing me?” Kyungsoo kicked his legs childishly up in the air but the grip on his waist was steelhard and unmoving.

 

 

A mischievous grin played across Kris’s lips as he replied sultrily. “I want you to wear the dress and the wedges of course.” He turned his head a little so he could capture Kyungsoo’s soft lips in a brief yet sweet kiss. “And the wig too if you don’t mind.” He chuckled then added. “Then we can get down and dirty, babe.”

 


 

Myspace Page Dividers

 

 

 

 

 

SOBS A RIVER. I'M SO SORRY.

NO BUT IMPLIED Y TIMES THOUGH.

BEFORE YOU BASH ME, I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT

I CAN ONLY WRITE AND UPDATE DURING WEEKENDS.

My mum just returned from the hospital and

I have to take care of the household and college at the same time.

So please understand :l

That's all. Goodbye <333