Head Over Heels

тнê cenтeяρiêce ♛ C L O S E D

Head Over Heels 

............. .......................... .......................... .........

 

Pairing: Chanyeol/Kyungsoo

Word Count: 2,889

Warning: possessive!Chanyeol, oblivious!Kyungsoo, hints of KaiSooHun and KriSoo

Requested by: _tofudonut

 

"I think I love him .. more than a friend, don't I?"

 

Myspace Page Dividers

 

 

 

Left. Right. Jump.

 

 

“Hyung!”

 

 

Left. Right.

 

 

“Soo hyung?”

 

 

Left. Right - !

 

 

Chanyeol abruptly stopped in the middle of his game, his fingers pausing in their movements to press the buttons on the controller. A frown appeared on his lips. He could recognise that annoying detestable voice anywhere.

 

 

“Kyungie hyung, are you free?”

 

 

His eyes twitched in annoyance. No one else should be calling Kyungsoo as Kyungie (except for himself). Chanyeol’s gaze was still glued to the screen where Mario was halfway jumping up on the blocks but his mind was somewhere else.

 

 

“What’s up, Jongin ah?” Kyungsoo’s precious voice calling the brat’s name had Chanyeol’s entire being buzzing with envy.

 

 

“Sehun and I were wondering if you’d want to join us for a movie marathon?” you, Kim Jongin.

 

 

Wordlessly, Chanyeol stood up, letting the controller fall off his lap as he strode into the kitchen almost casually. However, the cool and calculating expression on his model-like face was another story. All the rapper could see was green, green and green - why was Jongin standing that close to his Kyungsoo?

 

 

“Of course -” Kyungsoo was halfway accepting the dancer’s invitation before the deep baritone voice interrupted him suddenly.

 

 

“No.”

 

 

The two room mates whirled around to the source. Jongin looked absolutely enraged at the older male for disturbing his one-to-one moment with his hyung. Meanwhile, the doe eyed vocalist had the usual wide eyed expression played across his delicate features.

 

 

Chanyeol kept telling himself not to stare at Kyungsoo’s deliciously pink parted lips. Instead, he levelled his cold gaze to Jongin’s narrowed one. The second their eyes met, they were shooting lasers and electric currents at each other. Neither of the possessive males were willing to back down without a fight.

 

 

Anyone who stepped into the kitchen would be shuddering and running away by now. The tense atmosphere in the air was scary. Anyone, except for Do Kyungsoo of course. The petite male was just that oblivious to everything.

 

 

“Errr … why no, Chanyeol hyung?”

 

 

Trust Kyungsoo to interfere at the wrong time.

 

 

The rapper glared one last time at Jongin who scoffed before angling his face towards his Kyungsoo. The intimidating glint in his orbs instantly melted into a much softer and warmer gaze when he laid eyes upon the short vocalist. It had always been that way. There was just something about Kyungsoo that Chanyeol needed to protect so badly.

 

 

“Uh..” Chanyeol grumbled out, his crazily searching for reasons to stop Kyungsoo from joining the twin devils. He knew Jongin was innerly cackling at his pathetic attempt.

 

 

Maybe it was the way that Kyungsoo tilted his head adorably to the side. That gave Chanyeol the confidence he didn’t have before.

 

 

“You promised me that you’ll go shopping with me today, Soo!” At least he tried to make it sound convincing. Oh well, Chanyeol face palmed mentally. He tried his best.

 

 

“Oh.”

 

 

Oh? Chanyeol raised an eyebrow.

 

 

Eyes widening characteristically, Kyungsoo snapped his fingers as if a light bulb popped up next to his head. “You’re right, hyung!” The small traces of a shy smile played across Kyungsoo’s soft plush lips as a dusting of pink flourished across his cheeks. “How could I forget? Ah, this is so embarrassing.” The clueless vocalist was going through a mental breakdown (Chanyeol wanted so badly to engulf the tiny cutie in a bear hug and made sure Kyungsoo stayed attached to his chest all the time).

 

 

“S-Soo hyung, you couldn’t possibly believe -” Jongin’s jaw dropped, torn between wanting to cry at Kyungsoo’s naivety or wanting to yell at Chanyeol for tricking his hyung. The tanned male shoulders sagged in defeat. How could he throw in the news to his hyung when he looked that ecstatic? There were literally stars sparkling in Kyungsoo’s eyes.

 

“Aniyo. It’s fine, Soo.” The playful grin was stretched upon Chanyeol’s mouth as he watched Jongin leave the kitchen. Ah, victory never tasted this good.

 

 

“I’m so sorry, hyung.” Kyungsoo’s bashful voice kept apologizing to him. Oh God, Chanyeol was beginning to feel guilty for lying to the doe eyed male.  “I’ll go change now. Give me a few minutes then we’ll head out, hyung!”

 

 

Chanyeol said goodbye to his guilt once they were out of the dorm.

 

 

Oh well, if he’d get to see how excited Kyungsoo was over an ice-cream cone like a child, getting the vanilla all over his nose (Chanyeol squealed mentally as he leaned over and used his sleeve to wipe the cream) and the tiny pieces of the cone dirtying his jacket (Chanyeol finally got the chance to put his hands all over Kyungsoo’s petite body as he brushed away the crumbs).

 

 

At the end of the day with Kyungsoo clinging onto his arm and a shopping bag on his other hand, Chanyeol’s heart felt full and content. The enchanting heart-shaped smile he earned from Kyungsoo whenever he made a silly face or the beautiful bubbly laughter when he cracked a joke - Chanyeol was sure that he didn’t want share Kyungsoo with anyone else.


Please, just show this beautiful part of you to me. Don’t do this with anyone else, Soo.

 

 

 

Myspace Page Dividers

 

 

 

 

“Dude, your face spells out grumpy.” Baekhyun joked as he flopped down on the couch next to his friend. “What has gotten up your this time? Not that anything hasn’t before.” He cackled viciously then paused when he didn’t get the response he wanted from Chanyeol.

 

 

Chanyeol made an animal-like sound something akin to a bark and a growl. Then, the angry noise died down in his throat only to become a mere helpless whimper. He threw Baekhyun a hopeless look before groaning sadly and covered his face with his huge hands.

 

 

Baekhyun chuckled, “I don’t speak animal, Yeol.” He quickly dodged the pillow flying to his face. “Anyway, do tell me what’s wrong with you. Apparently, you’ve been too quiet these days.”

 

 

Chanyeol shook his head, face still hiding in his palms.

 

 

“Does this have anything to do with EXO-M? They went back to China yesterday.” Baekhyun prodded more. “Yeah, I know you miss Kris -” Baekhyun was thrown aback by the hiss coming from Chanyeol. “Oh, so it’s about Kri -” Another deadly hiss and a snarl this time from his friend. “Okay, I won’t say his name anymore. What happened?”

 

 

The tall male lifted his face wearily, staring straight ahead into the screen of the television. It wasn’t , just black, dark and empty. Chanyeol could see his own reflection there as he slowly reminisced about what happened these past few days.

 

 

 

Myspace Page Dividers

 

 

“We're back! Did anyone miss us?” Jongdae bursted out from the entrance, voice extremely joyous. All ten pair of eyes stared holes into him. Jongdae pouted, “No one? Fine.” He stomped over to the kitchen where a wide eyed Kyungsoo just came out from.

 

 

Oh poor Kyungsoo didn’t know what hit him when he was suddenly snuggled by Jongdae out of the blue with the poor Chinese vocalist whining and complaining about the other members bullying him. The ‘mother’ of EXO-K was compassionate enough to pat Jongdae comfortingly on the back as he cooed over him.

 

 

Oblivious Kyungsoo was just that dense not to notice the sharp looks Chanyeol was shooting at Jongdae.

 

 

A few seconds later, the petite vocalist found himself being ripped away from Jongdae. He squeaked when his face was smashed into a strong chest. Unconsciously, Kyungsoo nuzzled into the soft fabric, inhaling the sweet scent of - wait, who exactly was this? He raised his head, only to find Chanyeol pouting down at him.

 

 

“Soo, I’m hungry. Cook for me?”

 

 

Of course, Kyungsoo couldn’t reject the puppy dog face.

 
 
 
Myspace Page Dividers

 

 

 

The next day, Kyungsoo was up earlier than usual. Seeing that he still had another hour or two before he prepared breakfast, he took the time to sit down and relax in the living room. The doe eyed male curled himself comfortably like a cat on the couch, flipping the pages of the book he never had the time to read.

 

 

“Kyungsoo?” A groggy voice called out to him.

 

 

He nearly screamed when he came face to face with Kris Wu. No matter how nice was was, his face was still (Kyungsoo mentally apologized to Kris) a little scary and intimidating. Or maybe, it was just Kyungsoo. Still, Kyungsoo would never deny that Kris was handsome like drop-dead gorgeous hot.

 

 

“Ah, good morning!” Kyungsoo stuttered, cheeks burning. He quickly sat up straight, scooting over to the side to allow Kris to sit down with him. “You’re up early, Kris hyung.” Fumbling with his book, Kyungsoo let a small smile graced his features.

 

 

“Yeah.” Kris mumbled and took a seat next to the vocalist.

 

 

Kyungsoo’s eyes were definitely tricking him because he could have sworn he saw a darker shade of pink on Kris’s face. Maybe it was the light. Yeah, Kyungsoo nodded his head.

 

 

“Why’re you nodding suddenly?” The amusement was clear in Kris’s smooth velvety voice.

 

 

“Uh, well I ..” Kyungsoo’s mouth opened and closed. Sadly, the words couldn’t seem to get out of his throat. His cheeks flared up in hotness.

 

 

The leader of EXO-M chuckled, a low and breathy sound that had Kyungsoo shivering. “What book are you reading there, Kyungsoo?” Kris tilted his head curiously. “Can I see?”

 

 

“O-Oh, of course you can!” The thought of sharing had Kyungsoo smiling from ear to ear. He didn’t even notice the slight daze in Kris’s face as he stared at the vocalist’s angelic face. “Here you go, Kris hyung.” He passed the book over to the older male, accidentally brushing his fingers across Kris’s wrist.

 

 

And Chanyeol woke up earlier than usual today. He was expecting to surprise Kyungsoo and maybe help his lovely Soo whip up breakfast. What he didn’t expect was Kyungsoo and Kris holding hands, face distance barely an inch from each other. In fact, they looked like they were about to kiss.

 

 

He heard a faint glass breaking sound in his eardrums.

 

 

Maybe, that was the sound of his heart breaking into a million pieces. It was painful that he didn’t even know why it hurts him to be thinking about Kyungsoo or Kris for that matter. The smile on his face stayed frozen. Even until when Kyungsoo noticed him and gave him a bright good morning smile.

 

 

Chanyeol just couldn’t reply that smile.

 

 

 

Myspace Page Dividers

 

 

“..I’m such a bad friend. I couldn’t even feel happy for Soo. I mean, it’s a good thing that he’s in a relationship with Kris hyung.” Chanyeol ended his sentence with a long sigh before slumping over.

 

 

Baekhyun stared at Chanyeol like he was a retarded person who had just said the worst pick up line on earth. He sighed. He didn’t know his friend was that inexperience and irrevocably, utterly stupid.

 

 

“I still get those weird jumping grasshopper feel in my stomach when I see Soo though. Am I sick or something, Baekhyun?” Chanyeol pat his stomach, paling at the thought of real green grasshoppers hopping inside his stomach. That couldn’t possibly happen right? Afterall, the stomach juices were acidic.

 

 

“Yeah, you are definitely sick.” Baekhyun posed his palm over Chanyeol’s left chest before pointing out his index finger straight at the part where the blood pumping organ was. “You’re lovesick. It’s incurable.”

 

 

Chanyeol jolted up from the sofa, long limbs flailing wildly and nearly slapping Baekhyun on his face.

 

 

“Watch the face!” Baekhyun screeched, backing up against the sofa, far away from Chanyeol.

 

 

“Baek..”

 

 

The eyeliner prince raised an eyebrow. “Yes?”

 

 

“Kyungsoo..” Chanyeol rasped out each syllable softly and slowly.

 

 

Those round huge orbs, always so innocent and childlike - they were the reason why Chanyeol was attracted to Kyungsoo when he first met him on their first day of their group arrangement. The way his soft pink lips curl into the most perfect smile that Chanyeol has ever seen. His small-petite figure that Chanyeol could easily lift up without breaking a sweat. Kyungsoo’s powerful voice was the epitome of wonder to Chanyeol - how someone so tiny could have the voice of an angel.

 

 

Chanyeol in a huge gulp a air, his heart thudding with every image of Kyungsoo running through his mind.

 

 

“I think I love him, Baek.” He gave a serious look to his best friend who replied equally with a stern gaze, urging him to go on. “I love him more than just a friend, don’t I?” The realisation struck Chanyeol so hard, his knees nearly hit the floor beneath him.


As he watched Chanyeol ran off to wherever Kyungsoo was, Baekhyun muttered under his breath. “It’s about time you realised that, dufus.”

 
Myspace Page Dividers
 
 
Kyungsoo covered a yawn with his fist, feeling all the energy he had in the morning being right off the palm of his hand. After all, who knew that playing a few rounds of DOTA with Jongin and Sehun would be this tiring. Those two youngest sure knew how to wear Kyungsoo out.
 

 

The sleepy vocalist paddled out of his shared room with Jongin, rubbing his half-lidded eyes. Kyungsoo made sure he shut the door behind him. As he walked down the stairs, he couldn’t help but muse over Chanyeol. How quiet and distant Chanyeol hyung had been lately to him. Biting his lip, Kyungsoo stopped himself from frowning.

 

Did I offend Chanyeol hyung?

 

 

The petite male was barely aware that a huge giant was stomping his way up the stairs and towards him. Only a few seconds later, Kyungsoo registered Chanyeol’s huge form surrounding him with two of his hands caging his lithe form between the cold wall and Chanyeol’s warm chest.

 

 

Wow. Kyungsoo didn’t realised how good looking Chanyeol was up close. With their proximity, he could almost count the amount of eyelashes Chanyeol has and that wasn’t exaggerating. White teeth chewed upon the pink bottom lip, Kyungsoo blinked up at the heaving and huffing Chanyeol (who had been running from the living room).

 

 

“Hyung -”

 

“Soo -”

 

 

The two of them spoke at the same time, only to gape at each other with twin blushing faces. The silence was deafening until Chanyeol took the initiative to speak his mind first. Kyungsoo could see how frantic the poor male was.

 

 

“Look, Soo. I’m sorry for ignoring you these past few days. I swear I didn’t do it on purpose. , I missed you so much.” Chanyeol bent over a little over the doe eyed male, their height difference was perfect for Chanyeol to bury his nose into Kyungsoo’s soft silky hair. He took the precious moment to inhale Kyungsoo’s sweet smelling scent, he wanted to make sure that the scent will be burned into the back of his head.

 

 

“I’ve never done a confession so pardon my lack of experience but I just want to say that..” Chanyeol’s long string of words halted as he stared deeply into Kyungsoo’s wide imploring orbs. He scooped down low enough to brush his own lips on Kyungsoo’s heated cheek. “I’ve fallen head over heels for you, Do Kyungsoo.”

 

 

He waited for Kyungsoo’s response.

 

And waited.

 

And waited.

 

 

Oh crap, this isn’t how a confession should go..

 

 

A low whine escaped from Chanyeol as he hid his face into the crook of Kyungsoo’s neck. He could feel the petite male’s shoulders shaking from .. laughter? The burden on his shoulders were gone, Chanyeol’s heart felt much lighter now, full of relief. He grinned and nuzzled affectionately onto Kyungsoo’s neck.

 

“Sorry, I just wanted to make things suspense.” Kyungsoo joked, giggling when Chanyeol started nipping at the milky skin on his nape. His tiny hands grabbed each side of the taller male’s face, pulling him forward to his own face. Intense round orbs bore holes into Chanyeol’s face, wanting to memorize every curve, ridge and pleasant features.

 

 

It was slow and absolutely stunning. How the lovely grin formed on Kyungsoo’s lips, lighting up his whole face as he spoke in a soft melodious voice that charmed Chanyeol. “I just wanted to say that,” Kyungsoo leaned in and pecked Chanyeol’s nose, gleefully chuckling at the way Chanyeol’s eyes squeezed shut to enjoy the sensation. “I’ve waited forever for you to say that, Park Chanyeol.”

 

 

Out of the blue, Chanyeol started giggling non-stop. Even Kyungsoo was downright confused.

 

 

“It makes me feel giddy. Now that you’re mine.” The giggle stopped only to be replaced by a playful growl. “No one else should touch you, Soo.” Chanyeol muttered in a low dangerous tone, narrowed cat slit eyes glinting dangerously.


“Yours.” Trapped in Chanyeol’s hypnotizing stare, Kyungsoo blurted out only to whimper in need when Chanyeol’s big hands latch onto his waist. “All yours.”

 

 

 

 

“Ten bucks say they’re making out now.” Sehun muttered.


Jongin calmly stopped playing, giving a knowing look to his friend. “Twenty. They’re going to on your bed.” He cackled seeing all the blood drained out of Sehun’s pale face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lady's Corner 

............. .......................... .......................... .........

 

 

Yaaay, updated with ChanSoo! I’m having my sem break this week so I’ll be able to update my stories more frequently than before. I’ll try my best ;D bad news is I got sick, down with flu but it’s healing slowly now. I wouldn’t let the sickness drag me down from updating cause I love you guys <3

 

URGHH, my writing is deteriorating! I need to sharpen my -writing and it’ll take some time. I’m working on another request with and let’s just see how it goes. This is just a warning to my readers that my may not be as good as before D: