I'm sorry. I can't love you

SooFany Collection

Another chance to use computer :D

Okay, I will update now~

 

"Fany-ah!" The tall girl shouted. Calling for her friend. "What?" The older girl reply. "I'm hungry~" The tall girl whine. "Yaah! What do you think who I am? Your maid?" Tiffany said. The tall girl just give her a merong face and run to the living room. "Aish you kiddo." She muttered.

 

"Hey Hyo. What's up?" Sooyoung asked the girl who busy browsing her phone. "Hey Soo. Nothing wha's up. I'm just keep browsing my phone but I didn't do anything." The tall girl chukcled. "Yaah Soo! You want to eat or not?" Tiffany asked. "Did you cooked?" The tall girl asked back. "Nope. I didn't say I already cooked. I'm just asking." The older girl said with a merong on her face.

 

The tall girl just whined. "If you really hungry, let's go eat outside." The older girl continued. "Really? Yeah!" Sooyoung shouted and she took her beg then she walk happily to the door.

 

"Hey Hyo. Do you mind if-" "I didn't follow? Yup, I don't mind." Hyoyeon said. Tiffany smile and walk to Sooyoung.

 

Restaurant Lala (Don't know what to name xD)

 

The two girl take a seat and looking through at the menu book. "I would like to have a coffee and chicken chop." The tall girl said. "I will just have a coffee. Thanks." The older girl said. "How's your day Fany?" The older girl just chuckled. "What do you mean? Of course I'm okay. What make you say that?" Tiffany replied.

 

Sooyoung just shrugged. "Well, I also don't know."  Tiffany just smile. She loves to spend time like this with Sooyoung. Well, Tiffany love Sooyoung since they meet. Sooyoung also have a same feelings like Tiffany. Both of them love each other.

 

"You know what? I love to spent time like this. Just you and me." The older girl said with her eye smile on her face. "Yeah, me too." The tall girl said. "Youngie, why can't you love me? We love each other." Tiffany said with sad tone. "I know that. I also love you so much. I have reason why."

 

Flashback

 

"Sooyoung, I need to tell you something." Taeyeon said. "What is it? Is it important?" Sooyoung asked while muched her sandwhich. "Of course its important. *chuckled* Well, actually I have falling in love." Taeyeon said. The tall girl almost choked what did she heard. "Really? Who?" Sooyoung asked excited.

 

"Tiffany." Her heart sink when Taeyeon said that. "Well, I'm happy for you Tae. When will you tell her?" Even she just smile. But her heart reall hurt to know that.

 

"I will tell her when I'm ready." The short girl said.

 

End of flashback

 

"Why?" Tiffany asked. She was hurt to know why Sooyoung can't love her.

 

"Because Taeyeon love you so much."

 

They both just silence. Don't know what to say. Both of them really hurt. Sooyoung hurt because Taeyeon said she love Tiffany so much. Tiffany hurt because Sooyoung can't love her. They both can't accept the fact that Taeyeon love Tiffany.

 

"Don't worry Fany. I still love you. You still love me. We both know that. Please make Taeyeon happy for me. She the only cousin I have. I promised her parents that I will do anything to make her happy." The tall girl said in a sad tone. Tiffany just keep her head down.

 

"Youngie, kiss me for the last time. Please?" Tiffany said. She try to smile but can't. She hurt so much to know that. Sooyoung stand up from her seat and went to seat beside Tiffany. Then, they kiss for a last time.

 

"I'm sorry." Its the only thing Sooyoung could say.

 

Yup, Taeyeon is Sooyoung's cousin in this one short :)

I will make a happy one when I have the idea, okay?

Please don't mad at me T____T