How Great Is Your Love

SooFany Collection

Hwang Tiffany is known as 'Eye smile' or 'Mushroom' in SNSD group.

And also always been bully by the others member.

One day, Yuri and Sooyoung was planning to prank her on they new album The Boys release day.

"Let's put this fake bugs in her handbag!" Yuri sequaled. Sooyoung just nodded.

After they put, they ran away from Tiffany's pink handbag.

 

 

 

Tiffany went to her pink handbag try to search her iPhone.

"Hey guys, have you seen... OH MY GOD! WAAH! BUGS!" Tiffany was screaming on top of her lungs with she touch that fake bugs in her handbag.

Yuri and Sooyoung was laughing so hard at the dining table. Tiffany stared coldly at them.

The duo just gulped. "Ha ha! Very funny you guys!" Tiffany said angrily and storm her feet out from they studio.

 

 

 

Next day

 

Today SNSD have a interview about they new album with MC from Entertainment Weekly.

 

Interview

SNSD : "Annyeonghaseyo, So Nyuh Shi Dae imnida~"

MC : "After how long SNSD members been hiatus, finally they back with they new album The Boys!"

SNSD : "Yeah!" *applause*

MC : "Anyway, care to tell the viewers about this new album?"

 Taeyeon : "Nae, our new song 'The Boys' was made by Teddy Riley. And we really like our outfit. It's really suitable with our age."

All : *laugh*

Seohyun : "And we even look so mature."

MC : "So, I was wondering the title of the songs in The Boys album. Can you girls name it?"

Yuri : "Ahh! We have 'Time Machine' in Japanese version. We have 'Trick' and.. Oh! And also the romantic song 'How Great Is Your Love'."

MC : "I'm sure all sones really can't wait to see the live."

SNSD : *laugh*

MC : "Anyway, is there any songs in that album that one of your members wrote?"

Yoona : *point at Sooyoung*

Sunny : "Ahh! Nae, there's a song that Sooyoung wrote."

MC : "Ahh jinja? What song is that?"

Sooyoung : "It's 'How Great Is Your Love'."

MC : "Why don't you share with us Sooyoung-shi."

Sooyoung : "Ahh, nae. Actually, this song was dedicated to someone that I love."

MC : "Ahh.. That makes me wonder who is that luckiest person."

All : *laugh*

Sooyoung : "Well actually, I already make a mistake. I already make that person really mad. I'm not sure if that person still mad at me."

Jessica : *rubs Sooyoung's back*

Sooyoung : "You shouldn't rub my back!"

All : *laugh*

End interview

 

Tiffany's POV

There was mixed feelings in my head. I feels curious, guilty and also love. Love.

Yeah, why so suddenly I feels like this?

 

"Actually, this song was dedicated to someone that I love."

"I already make that person really mad. I'm not sure if that person still mad at me."

 

Her voices was echoed in my head. Did she mean... Me?

I shook my head. That's impossible. Maybe she mean Taeyeon or Yoona?

Or maybe even Jessica? Aish!

What are you thinking Miyoung? Aish! I shouldn't thinking about her.

 

 

 

I took a walk at the street since I want to buy a milk for me.

Yeah, of course I wearing a scarf and a hat so that people won't regconize me.

I step in the shop to find that milk. When I found it, I took it and immidiately walk to the counter and pay.

After I pay, suddenly there's a school girl who was beside me scream.

"Tiffany is here!" Oh dear, I'm in danger.

 

 

 

I run as fast as I can to find a place to hide before I could go back to studio.

I don't know where to go. I was run until I didn't see they shadow and I stop.

I was panting very hard that time. I never thought I can run like this.

Suddenly, I heard they voices again. I was panic.

Then, the door open and someone grab my hand and pull me in.

 

 

 

"Soo?" I was shocked see her in front of me. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"What? I just walk by." She shrugged. She was holding my hand tightly.

And our faces was so near that I can hear her breathing.

 

"Actually, this song was dedicated to someone that I love."

 

I'm still curious during that interview. I wanted to ask her who is that person but my mouth was heavy to open.

We were in that position for 2 or 3 minutes until she start to talk.

"Mianhe is this position was bothering you." Bothering me? I just realised that, I didn't push her away or shout at her.

Am I enjoying this position? Or I actually fall in love with her?

 

 

 

When she about to let me go, I hug her tightly. "Fany?"

"Soo, this position is not bothering me at all." I whispered.

"Do you want to know who is that person?" Suddenly she asked. Is she read my mind or something?

I just nodded my head slowly. She smile. Her smile are so sweet and charming. No wonder everyone likes her. Even the baby like her.

"That song I was write it for you." Wh-What? I look at her.

 

 

 

"It was you. I wrote it for you. That song was dedicated to you. I start to feel this feeling when I saw you during you make a solo shot for ITNW video. Remember when you show your eye smile? I got killed by you."

I can't say anything. I don't know why.

 

 

 

"If y-you didn't feel the same way, i-it's okay. I--" I hush her.

"Soo, you know what? You always make me mixed feelings. You always make me asking myself. I was curious if I love you or not. Because the way you treat me, is not same like you treat the others." I show her eye smile.

"By the way Soo, thanks for the song. It's really nice and sweet. I'm kinda love it."

 

 

 

She smiled widely. We were stare each other and it's like a magic. We were kissed passionately.

This kiss was full of love. Sooyoungie, how great is your love to me?

 

 

 


Yeah! Another update :D

Sorry for my error grammar ^^

Comment? :D

Thanks guys~