Closer

SooFany Collection

A/N : This story is like To The Beautiful drama :D I just love that drama, that's why ^^

 

Kirin High School is only for the best students. Or also best in sports.

 

“Hey, I heard there will be a transfer student.”

 

“Jinja?”

 

“Yeah, I heard she from America.”

 

“Woah! Her family must be rich!”

 

Every time the tall girl walking, she always heard a news about transfer student. Transfer student? She thought.

 

“Sooyoung noona!” The tall girl turn her back to see who’s calling her.

 

“Huh? Minho, what’s wrong? Someone hurt you?” Minho was panting so hard that he almost dying from it.

 

“Noona! The transfer student at the café!” Sooyoung shrugged. “So?”

 

“So, noona have to come with me! That evil witch Hyomin scolding her just because it was an accident!” Without saying anything, the tall girl already been dragged by her brother.

 

….

 

“Who do you think you are huh transfer student?!”

 

“I’m so sorry, it was an accident.” The transfer student gulped. She know she can’t fight her.

 

“Accident?! Huh! This is not an accident! Look at my uniform!” The diva a.k.a the evil witch shouted angrily. People in that school call her a diva because of her face.

 

“Yah! What happened here?!” The tall girl just arrived with Minho behind her. The tall girl Sooyoung, was known as genius and also the best athlete for jump high. She also was popular in that school. Girl or boy, everyone likes her.

 

“Look at my uniform! That stupid transfer student split the coffee!” She whined while angrily.

 

“I-I said it was an accident. I’m sorry.” The tall girl sigh.

 

“Hyomin, she said it was an accident. It’s because you are the diva that doesn’t mean that everything is not your fault.” She rubs her temple. She look at the transfer student. “And you, come with me. Sorry about that.”

 

She dragged the transfer student out of the café and went to her classroom since it’s empty.

 

“I’m terribly sorry about that. Are you okay?”

 

“Huh? Well yeah. I’m okay. I didn’t know that she was scary.” The tall girl chuckled. “What’s your name? I’m Choi Sooyoung. Call me Sooyoung and don’t so formality because I hate it.”

 

“Oh, I almost forgot. I’m Hwang Tiffany but just call me Tiffany.”

 

“So, I heard you from Amarika? What’s place is that?” Tiffany chuckled. “What so funny about it?” The tall girl curious. Did she said something wrong?

 

“It’s America. Not Amarika.” She giggled. “Since I’m new here, don’t you want to bring me to tour this school?”

 

“Oh, I’m sorry I can’t. I have training right now. But I will ask my brother Minho to bring.” She smiled. She look at Minho and signal him to come here. “Minho, can you bring Tiffany around the school?”

 

Minho nodded eagerly. “Sure I will!” He grinning. The tall girl chuckled. “Okay then, I should go now. See you later.” She waved happily.

 

Tiffany look at Minho. “So, where do you want to start?” Minho chuckled. “Let’s start with the classroom.”

 

….

 

“Come on Sooyoung! Jump higher!” Mr Oh keep shouting. Sooyoung, who the best athlete for high jump become a little worst. “What’s wrong with you miss Choi? Do you have any problem? Your highest record was 2m 27cm. Now you can’t make it.”

 

The tall girl was panting so hard that almost can faint. She took a deep breath before could say anything. “I’m not sure what happen to me coach.” Mr Oh sighed. “Then, you should meet Mr Jung for examine your body.”

 

With that, Sooyoung was lying on the floor due to her tiredness. She was jumping for 14th time.

 

….

 

“And the last place is, gym. This is the place where every athlete training.” Tiffany was feels so amazed with this school. “Oh, about the dorm. Maybe Sunye noona can help you.”

 

“Sunye?” She questioned. “Ah yes, Sunye noona is the leader of Dorm 2. Since you were in dorm 2 right?” Tiffany nodded. Minho smiled. “Great! I should tell her now.” He took the phone from his pocket and dial Sunye’s number.

 

“Hello, Sunye here.”

 

“Noona, it’s me Minho.”

 

“Oh Minho, what’s wrong?”

 

“Are you busy?”

 

“Hmm.. Not at all. Why?”

 

“Ah, that’s cool! Because there’s a new student who will be stay in dorm 2. Perhaps noona can bring her? Since I’m a boy, boy can’t go to girl’s dorm right?”

 

“Ah, you were right. *chuckles* Arasso, where do you want me to meet?”

 

“Café.”

 

“Okay, I’m on my way.”

 

He put his phone in his pocket and look at Tiffany. “Let’s meet Sunye noona at the café. Don’t worry, she nice. And she don’t eat people.” He grinning. Tiffany chuckled and then nodded.

 

….

 

“So new girl, what’s your name?” Sunye and Tiffany are walking to the dorm. “Hwang Tiffany. Just call me Tiffany.” She smiled.

 

“Hmm.. Nice name you have.” Sunye smiled. “Thank you. My mom are the one who gave it.”

 

Sunye smiled. “Aww.. How cute. And you are very lucky because in this dorm, only one room which is needed for one person. You have roommate.” Tiffany confused. “I have roommate already? Who is she?”

 

Sunye chuckled. “You will know later. Come, I’ll show you the room.”

 

….

 

The tall girl walk inside the room and collapsed on the sofa. Before she could close her eyes, she suddenly hear the shower in the toilet. A shower? She thought.

 

Being suspicious she is, she walk slowly to the bathroom door and twist the door knob slowly. As she open the door, she was shocked what she see. There’s a girl who just finished the shower and she hide her body with the towel and hold it tightly and firmly.

 

“Yah!” With that, Sooyoung look away. “I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to!” Oh God!

 

….

 

“I’m so sorry. I didn’t know that you will be my roommate Tiffany.” She rubs her temple. “Uh, di-d you s-aw it?” Tiffany was shy. She didn’t expect that Sooyoung will open the door.

 

“N-o I didn’t. Next time Tiffany, please lock the door.” Actually, she almost saw it. “Y-eah, I will.”

 

….

 

The next day, as Mr Oh told her. She went to see Mr Jung at his room.

 

“So Mr Jung? Is it bad?” Mr Jung cross his arms. “Actually Sooyoung, it’s not that bad.” Sooyoung feels relief. “Then what?”

 

“It’s just that, you will probably stop jumping for a month.” She froze. “A month?” For her, a month was too long. It’s like a year for her.

 

Mr Jung sighed. “Your leg’s tissue was ripped. Seems like since last week it already been ripped. I already told Mr Oh about this. And he ask you to take a rest for a month.”

 

Sooyoung was down. She feels like she make her family embarrassed with her. Since she was young she never make her family down just because of her.

 

And since she was young she love high jump. That was her dream. That’s the reason why she in this school.

 

….

 

Tiffany was cleaning the room since it’s a little mess. The door open and she turn smiling but then, her smile turn into frown. “Sooyoung, what’s wrong? Why are you crying?”

 

That’s right. The tall girl was crying a lot after Mr Jung told her about her injuries. Without Tiffany realize, the tall girl was hugging her and continue to crying. Tiffany was shocked at first, but then she rubs Sooyoung’s back.

 

“Shh.. It’s okay. I’m right her if you want to let it out.” She doesn’t know why but she feels warm when she hugging the tall girl. Does she like her? Perhaps maybe fall in love with her?

 

It’s been for 10 minutes they hugging and Tiffany didn’t realize that the tall girl already asleep in her arms. She bring the tall girl slowly at the bed and lay her down slowly.

 

“I don’t know what happened to you Sooyoung. But, I will always here for you.” She whisper at the sleeping girl.

 

….

 

The tall girl open her eyes slowly. And her hand feels something warm. She look down and saw Tiffany was sleeping peacefully while holding her hand. Sooyoung was smiled to see the view of that girl sleeping.

 

Since they first met, Sooyoung started to like Tiffany. She find that Tiffany was cute and pretty.

 

At that time, Sooyoung doesn’t want to wake the girl up but she have to since they need to go to school.

 

“Tiffany, wake up. We need to go to school.” The tall girl shook her gently. “Uh, give me 5 more minutes.” She mumbles. Sooyoung chuckled. She pull the girl’s arms to make her stand up. “Come on, we will late for school.” Tiffany already stand up but her eyes still close.

 

The tall girl can’t believe that this girl were sleeping a lot. “Still closing your eyes? Yah, we will late Tiffany!” With that, the short girl open her eyes. “Huh? What?” Sooyoung pull her to the toilet and push her in. “Hurry and get ready. We will late.”

 

….

 

The class full with chaos. There’s a group of boys keep prank other people. There’s a group of girls were gossip. “Here, you can seat beside me since it was empty.” The tall girl smiled.

 

Tiffany seat in her chair and face Sooyoung. “Thank you. Oh by the way, are you okay?” Sooyoung curious. “Okay? Of course I am. Why?” Tiffany forgot that Sooyoung was crying last night. And she doesn’t want to ask since they were people surround them.

 

After than 2 minutes, the diva of the Kirin High School Hyomin walk in the class. “Oh, I didn’t know that new girl will be in this classroom.” She said out loud. Tiffany also can’t believe that scary girl were same class with her.

 

Hyomin smirked when she look at Sooyoung. “Oh, I also heard the news. That our best student of this school Choi Sooyoung cannot do a high jump for a month.” Everyone was shocked. Tiffany is the most shocked than the others. Is that the reason why she crying? She thought.

 

“What exactly do you want Hyomin.”Sooyoung hissed. Hyomin walk to Sooyoung’s table and put her hands on the table. “Well, let’s go to straight forward. My brother Sunggyu, are waiting for this. He really want to make a high jump. Then, there was Choi Sooyoung who doesn’t let Kim Sunggyu make his dream come true.” The tall girl glare.

 

Tiffany, who seat beside her doesn’t know what to do since she really scared with Hyomin. “Since you can’t jump, why don’t you give my brother a chance? Hmm?”

 

Sooyoung just keep quiet. She doesn’t know what to say. “What’s wrong Soo? Your tongue get cut? Whatever it is, my brother will make it.” With that, she hit the table and seat at her own table.

 

Tiffany was looking at Sooyoung who seat beside her. She saw Sooyoung’s expression full with sadness. She didn’t know that Sooyoung really love the high jump.

 

….

 

“Seems like this year is my last year.” The tall guy were talking with his little brother at the café, “Hyungnim is a sunbaenim. Hehe.” Minho chuckled.

 

While they were chatting, suddenly they heard a gossip.

 

“Don’t you guys know? That news already been spreading all over this school.”

 

“What news?”

 

“Choi Sooyoung can’t take a high jump for a month!”

 

Siwon and Minho who heard it, they both immediately went to find they sister.

 

….

 

“Yah Choi Sooyoung! Why you didn’t tell us?!” Siwon asked madly about that. He was mad because his sister didn’t tell him about this.

 

The other boy was quiet. “How should I tell you oppa? It’s really hurt.” She cries. Minho seat beside her and hug her to calm her down. While Siwon just sighed. “But at least tell us. Don’t keep it.”

 

“Umm.. Am I interrupting?” They didn’t realize that Tiffany was standing there for almost 6 minutes. “Oh, no you not. It’s a good time you come. Can you, bring her to the room?” Siwon begged. Without say anything, Tiffany just nodded her head. She really worried about Sooyoung.

 

….

 

“Don’t you want to sleep Soo?” The tall shook her head. She doesn’t want to sleep since the news bother her a lot. “Stay?”

 

The tall girl look at Tiffany with sad expression. The short girl can’t say anything so she just stay with the tall girl. Both of them didn’t say anything and just seat on sofa silently.

 

Tiffany decided to break the silent. “So umm.. Do you, really love high jump?” The tall girl smile a little.

 

“Yeah, I really love a lot. Since I was young I love high jump. And I decided to make my dream come true. That’s the reason why I came to this school.” She grins. “How about you? Don’t you have anything you like to do?” Sooyoung asked.

 

Tiffany quiet for awhile. “Actually, I love fashion. I don’t know how I came to this school. Maybe my results I guess.” Tiffany chuckled.

 

The silent take over again. But this time, it’s kind a different. Sooyoung slowly put her left hand on Tiffany’s right hand. Tiffany didn’t push away since she love it. They turn they head to speak something. “I…” They both said unison.

 

They face just inch away and they could hear each other breath. “Y-you first.” Tiffany said and quickly turn her head away from Sooyoung’s face.

 

Dugeun… Dugeun… Dugeun…

 

What was that? Tiffany thought. “W-well umm.. It just that, I…” The tall girl paused. She thinking something. Other than to speak, she cupped Tiffany’s face and pull for a kiss. Tiffany was shocked at first. She doesn’t know how to react. Then they pull away slowly.

 

Tiffany’s eyes was blinked while Sooyoung was rubs her back of the neck. “I just want to say that, I was fall in love when the first time I saw you.” The tall girl grinning. Tiffany’s eyes still blinking.

 

“W-well I think I sho….” Before Sooyoung can finish her words, Tiffany kiss her. “I just want to say, I love you too.” Tiffany show her eye smile. That was her first time show her the best eye smile to Sooyoung.

 

“I…” Sooyoung doesn’t know what to say. Tiffany’s put her finger on Sooyoung’s lips. “Shh.. Don’t say anything. Just hug me closer.” Without say anything, Sooyoung hugging her like a teddy bear. “You are so warm Soo.” Sooyoung smiled. Soon, they both sleep in each other arms.

 

….

 

“What about your high jump?”

 

“Well, since Mr Oh want me to take a rest for a month. I will just stay and hug you closer.”

 

“Aww.. How sweet of you.”

 

“Yeah, and that sweet only for you.” She grinning.

 

“What a sweet talker huh Youngie?” They both giggled.