I've Made A Mistake

SooFany Collection

Every time I walked into the school, I always see an angel there. An angel who just being a new student in our school.

 

“Alright class! We have a new student today. I hope that every each one of you are treat her very nicely okay?” A new student with her spectacles slowly walking inside the class and standing very quietly. “H-Hello. My name is Hwang Tiffany. Please treat me well.”

 

The moment she walked into a class, my eyes keep focusing on her. It’s like, she’s the only thing that exist right now.

 

As the school bell ring, it’s time to recess. The new student who love to be alone, she just smile and apologize to whoever invite her to eat lunch with her. She just wanted to be alone. She gathering all her lunch box and walking to the rooftop.

It’s her habit since at her old school. She love to eat on the rooftop and be alone. Rooftop is the quiet place you never been. Well, more quiet than library. The new girl as known as Tiffany, she find an empty bench and set her lunch box on her lap.

She was right. It’s really peaceful to be on the rooftop alone. What a peaceful view. That’s what she thought in her head. “Ugh..!” Tiffany got startled when she heard someone groaning.

Well, she never thought there will be someone on the rooftop. She stands up with a tremble legs as she voices out. “W-Who’s there?” She wanted to run. But no, her legs betray her. She can’t even move her legs. What if that someone is not a student? She could have run away just now.

Suddenly, there’s someone moving behind that bench. Why did she even check it first? It was just another girl with a same school uniform who probably just woke up from her nap? She rubs her eyes sleepily. “I smell something yummy.” The girl scanning around the rooftop with her sleepy eyes.

When she saw the girl with a lunch box on her hand, and mostly. It’s a new student that she have been in love with. Strange, she thought. She just met the girl but she already fall in love with her.

“What are you eat?” The girl who just awake suddenly ask Tiffany who still shocked. “Uh.. B-Bento. D-Do you want some? M-My mom made it.”

The girl blink her eyes several times. She stand in front of Tiffany while folding her arms into her chest. Tiffany gulped. This girl pretty taller than her. And that make her really scared. She thought this girl going to kill her anytime. “Here, let me have some taste.” She gently take a lunch box from her with a small smile on her face.

Tiffany blush when she see the girl smile. “Well, your mom really a great chef. It taste good.” The new student shyly rubbing her nape. “Uhmm. T-Thanks and yes. S-She’s really great and cooking.” The tall girl chuckled softly. “I’m sorry for my rude. Aren’t you Tiffany a new student from  my class? I’m Choi Sooyoung. Just call me Sooyoung is enough.”

Sooyoung offering a handshake with that big smile on her face. Oh gosh, first it just a small smile. Now a big one? Tiffany thought. She must be being crazy right now for staring at Sooyoung’s face for too long while gently shaking her hand.

 

Our first met really cute. That’s all I could said. Her blushed face make her look so cute that I want to squish her cheeks into my palms.

 

It’s already a month Sooyoung and Tiffany being friends. Every each day, Sooyoung’s heart really can’t take it. Her love for Tiffany is getting more strong. They both always having a lunch together on the rooftop.  They always talking some random stuff that they want to.

Sometimes, Sooyoung went to Tiffany’s house for homework and vice versa.

Since Choi Sooyoung is such a amazing person and hottest student in the school. Other students really aware with Tiffany. They curious and jealous on how Tiffany can get to close with Sooyoung.

There a lot of voices talking like :

“How and when did they both so close?”

“What the hell just happened?”

“Is that girl talking to our Sooyoungie?!”

Tiffany know this going to happen. “Uh S-Sooyoung. They k-keep looking at us.” She feels very uncomfortable with it. She just a nerd student and why did she friend with Sooyoung who was really a hot student? And she even had a lot of fans in the school.

For Sooyoung, she’s the one who wanted to be friend with her. Because she know, they should be friend first before they getting into a relationship. So they won’t be awkward.

“Let them be. They don’t know what they been thinking.” 

 

Since that I already know. I have to move fast before something else happened. Even people looking at her with despite face, but I’m looking at her with a loving stare. I want her to know that I love her too much.

 

On the weekend, they both having fun at the funfair. “Thanks Sooyoung! It’s been a long time since I came here.” It’s Sooyoung first time see Tiffany’s eye smile. She stares Tiffany’s face for a moment before she snap back to reality. “W-Well it’s nothing really. I’m glad you really enjoying it.”

As her nervous eat her more, she quickly excuse herself to go to the toilet. “Wait here and don’t go anywhere.” The nerd girl just nodded her head didn’t even know to say something or not. Her eyes keep wandering around as feels so quiet. “Gosh why it so quiet.” Tiffany mumble to herself softly as she patiently waiting for Sooyoung.

On other hand, there’s a guy who look very drunk. “Hik! Hey girl.. You seems alone. Hik! May I join you cutie?” Tiffany was startled a bit when a drunk guy approach her and touching her almost everywhere. “S-Stop it! Let m-me go!” She push the guy’s chest hardly as the drunk guy fall down. Hardly to get up, he suddenly got passed out.

She wanted to run. But she can’t. Her leg keep trembling from a sudden shocked. She felt someone tap her shoulder and she suddenly crying. “Tiffany?” She know who’s voice is that belong to. She turn around and quickly hug the tall girl tightly.

“H-Hey what’s wrong? Are you okay?” The tall girl gently rub the girl’s back. She thought that she could do it. But seeing Tiffany in this situation, she completely forgot everything she had plan. With that, she send the girl home. She wait for Tiffany to get inside before she can go back home.

 

I’ve been forgotten everything I had planned the moment I saw her crying. It hurt me.

 

As usual, during the lunch break. They will always meet at the rooftop to eat lunch together. “Hey, how are you? Better?” Tiffany give her a small smile before nodding her head.  

 

In fact, I really didn’t even remember to tell her how much I love her. I totally forgotten everything.

 

It’s been 2 years since they already graduated from high school. They planning to continue study in certain university. They wanted to go to the same university but no. Seems like Sooyoung’s family want her to study at San Francisco for a few years. It hurt her really bad.

They both meet for the last time before Sooyoung’s departure. They just talking. Nothing else matter. For Sooyoung, it’s really killing her inside. She wanted to tell this to Tiffany. Tell her that she love her. But something stop her for telling all that stuffs.

 

Ever since that, I know I should tell her sooner. But I didn’t. And I make a big mistake.

 

It’s been a few years and Sooyoung already graduated. It’s been a long time she didn’t come to Korea to meet Tiffany. Yes, not to mention. She really missed the nerd girl a lot. Sooyoung have been thinking a lot when she going to meet Tiffany.

But, there’s something will make her heart really broken that she still doesn’t know.

 

I feels really broken to know that.

 

“I’m Cho Kyuhyun, Tiffany’s fiancé. It’s really pleasure to meet you Sooyoung.” And that moment, she know she should be more faster. “O-oh. It’s pleasure to meet you too Kyuhyun. I’m sure she must be very lucky to have you.”

 

Indeed, she is lucky.

 

“You seems so happy. He must a nice guy.” The tall girl chuckled bitterly as she standing inside the room with a bride. It’s they wedding today. “Yeah, he does nice. My parents really like him.”

Sooyoung smiled softly. Knowing that her parents like him, she sure she can’t do anything to stop her from marrying that guy. “You know Sooyoung, you have a lot of chance but you just slipped them away.” The nerd girl who doesn’t look nerd anymore, standing in front of her with a small smile. “P-Pardon?”

Tiffany leaving a peck on her cheek. “You should know from the moment I met you on the rooftop, I’ve been crush you. But you seems didn’t like me. So I fight it. Thank you for always be there when I need someone.”

 

In that moment, I know. I have made a really big mistake. I should know that she does love me back.