Sky Of Love part 2

SooFany Collection

A/N : Before you guys read it, I want to tell that there's a part that will make you guys confused. Since I don't know how to make it. So... Yeah. Hehe. Sorry if you guys were confused ^^

 

PART 2

It does feels hurt and painful right?


“I didn’t know that you both will end up breaking Tiff. You guys already been sweet together for a year already.” I was crying so hard in Jessi’s arms. “It seriously feels painful Jess.”

 

She rubs my back softly. “It’s okay Tiff. You should take a rest first. You must be tired from crying a lot.” She teased. I look at her angrily. “Don’t tease me.” I cross my arms. She just laughing at me.

 

“I’m sorry Tiff. But it’s true. I just want to see you smiling again.” Hearing that, I smile a little. “Great! Now, go to sleep. I have a date with Taeyeon.”

 

I chuckled. “Well, okay. I will going to sleep. Have a nice date with her.” She pats my head and walk out from my room.

 

“Soo, how dare you broke your promise.” I mumble and I went to sleep.

 

….

 

9 February 2015

 

Tomorrow is her birthday. Should I meet her and give her something? I keep thinking about tomorrow. It’s already been 2 years I hold this painful of love. As usual, I walk down to the cake shop that I always do. I saw her.

 

“Soo?” She look at me. “Oh, hey Tiff.” She was grinning. She was the one who ask for break up. But she still manage to show her happy side. And there was something different about her start from this year.

 

“New style?” I asked. “Huh? Oh, this snow cap? Yeah, my new style. Do you like it?” That grinning still stick on her face. I smiled. “Yeah, it’s look great on you. Hey, did you cut your hair?”

 

“Yeah I did.” We were silent for almost 2 minutes. “Well, since tomorrow is my birthday. I want you to come to my house. I will be happy if you were.” I look at her.

 

….

 

“Hey Tiffany.” Huh? Who calling me? I look at the back. “Oh, it just you Yuri.” She chuckled. Yeah, I forgot to tell you that after me Sooyoung break up. Yuri was stay by my side. We just friend. Nothing more.

 

“I heard Sooyoung will make a birthday party tomorrow. Did she invite you?” Oh yeah, I almost forgot. “Ah yes, she did invite me. Why?”

 

“Do you… will go?” I don’t know why Yuri was sad about it. “Why so sudden? I don’t know if I want to.”

 

“Then, we go to her birthday party tomorrow. And then I want to bring you somewhere.”

 

“Huh? Go where?” She smiled. “You will see tomorrow.”

 

….

 

Today is the day. I took a deep breath before Yuri come and fetch me. She promised me to bring me somewhere after the birthday party.


She keep smiling even thou I know that she hurt. Why she have to feels hurt? She was the one who ask break up.

 

Her friends never tell me about her. Everytime I asked why she did that, her friends keep change the topic.

 

Is there… Any reasons why Soo?


At the birthday party, it’s just simple party. Not so many people and not so many stuff. Whole time at the party, I always be with Yuri. “Something wrong?” I just realize that I was holding her hand. I want to let go but, she keep holding my hand.

 

She was smiling at me. Did she, have a feelings towards me? I saw Sooyoung walk to us. I hold up the bag. “Happy Birthday Soo. Here the present. I hope you would like it.”

 

She was smiling. “Yes, I would like it since you are the one who gave me. Thank you Tiffany.” I was almost got teary. I don’t know why. Sooyoung saw us holding a hand. Her smile suddenly turn to frown.

 

“Come on Tiff, I promised you to go somewhere with you. At least I didn’t break the promise like that person.” I look at Sooyoung. Her eyes full of jealousy and angry. Soo, why you make confuse?

 

….

 

“Fany?”

 

…….

 

“Fany?” Huh?

 

“Yeah Yuri?” I didn’t realize I have been too quiet. “What’s wrong Fany?”

 

“Huh? Oh, nothing. I’m fine.” I smiled. “No, I’m sure you not okay. Don’t you think that I don’t know you were lying. What’s wrong?”

 

I guess I am a bad liar. I sighed.

 

“It’s just that.. I really don’t understand with Sooyoung. She was the one who ask for break up. But, she keep approach to me even thou I try to run away from her. She still smiling and grinning even thou I know that she was sad. She got me all confuse Yuri.”

 

Finally, I let it out. I saw Yuri was unhappy at all when I talked about Sooyoung.

 

“I don’t know what so special about her Fany. I’m trying to heal your heart but you always talk about her.” Suddenly she was knee in front of me and hold my hands.

 

“I’ve been watching you since 2 years ago when you still with her. I feels so hurt to see that you were happy with someone but not me.”

 

Huh? She been watching me? I just keep quiet.

 

“I love you so much Tiffany that I scared to let you go. Even scary if you will running to her back. Tiffany, would you like to be my girlfriend?”

 

“W-What? Yuri, are you serious?”

 

“I am totally serious Tiffany.” Yuri’s eyes looks really serious. What should I do? I’m trying to tell myself that, I don’t want to feels anymore. Because I’m scared it will be more painful than the first one.

 

“Yuri, I’m sorry. Can you give me a time think? Please?” She sighed.

 

“Okay, I will give you time.”


I don’t want to feels love again. Should I take the second chance?

 

I’m scared if it feels more painful.


20 February 2015

 

I didn’t see Sooyoung since the party. Where could she been?

 

“Hey Tiff, are you okay?” I smiled. “I’m okay Jess. It just that, Yuri want the answer.” I sighed. “You know what Tiff, I think you should give Yuri a chance to heal your heart.”

 

“I don’t know. But, Yuri such a nice person. She always help me. At the same time, I don’t want to feels love again. I’m scare if second time, was more painful than the first one.” I cry.

 

Jessica hug me. Try to calm me down. “It’s okay if you don’t want to.”

 

….

 

I took a deep breath before I could say anything. “So?”

 

“Yuri, I think you know what I want to say. That…” I suddenly saw Sooyoung’s friend, Hyoyeon. She was crying. Crying?

 

“I’m sorry Yuri. I can’t be with you. Goodbye.” I bowed and I run to chase Hyoyeon.

 

“Tiffany!” I didn’t care if Yuri call me.

 

“Hyoyeon!”

 

“Tiffany?” Finally she stop. “What’s wrong Fany?”

 

“I’m the one who should ask you that. What’s wrong with you? Why are you crying?” She was shocked. “I’m not crying.”

 

“Yes you are!” Suddenly she burst into tears like a river. I hug her. Try to calm her down.

 

“I’m sorry for keep this secret Fany. I think you really should know about this.” I blinked. “Okay, tell me Hyo.”

 

“Actually, Sooyoung have her own reason why she break up with you.”

 

“Own reason?” She nodded. “Sooyoung. She have a cancer.”

 

I think my heart almost got broke. “C-Cancer? Since when?”

 

“Since that day when she ask you to break up.”

 

Oh, this snow cap? Yeah, my new style. Do you like it?

….

 

I was running as fast as I can to the hospital. I open the door.

“Hey Hyo, where ha…. Tiffany?” I was panting so hard.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me Soo?!” I was crying and mad at the same time. “That’s the reason why I don’t want to tell you. I know you will crying and I hate to see you crying.” She look away. I look at her hand.

 

“And you still wear the ring.” She hide her hand. I went to the side of the bed and hold her hand.

 

“Why Soo? Why you have to keep this secret from me? Why you have to ask for a break up?” My eyes still teary. She wipes away my tears. “I’m sorry Fany. I’m such a jerk right?” I shook my head.

 

“Is that the reason why you still can smiling and grinning at me even thou you still sad?” She just staring at me. Before I could say anything, she come closer to me and we kiss passionately.

 

“I’m sorry for didn’t tell you about this. It must be hard for you that I’m not with you for 2 years right?” She smiled sadly. I took her hands and hold it tightly.

 

“It’s okay Soo. Since I already here, I will take care of you everyday.” She grinning. “Yay! Miyoungie is taking care of Sooyoungie!” I chuckled. “Stop with your childish Soo.”


Now, I understand why.

 

Since that day, I always take care of her. Everyday.


“Train is coming~” I hold the spoon full with porridge. “Ahh~”

 

“How? Is it nice?” She chew it happily like a real kid. She nodded eagerly. “It is delicious. I smiled.

 

Dear God, please don’t take Sooyoung away from me. I love her so much that I scared if I lose her.

 

….

It’s already been a week I took care of her. As usual, I visit her today to take care of her. “Hey Fany.” She broke the silence. “Yes?”

 

“What happens to people when they die?”

 

“They definitely go to heaven.”

 

“I want… to become the sky.” I look at her.

 

“Become the sky… and always look after Tiffany from above.”

 

“A stalker is it?” She chuckled.

 

I look at the sky. “Then every time I look at the sky, I’ll think of Sooyoung.” I look at her and smiling.

 

“A clear sky means, Sooyoung is in a good mood. A rainy day means, Sooyoung is crying. A sunset means, Sooyoung is embarrassed.” I hold her arm. “A night sky means, Sooyoung is warmly hugging me. Right?”

 

She hold my hand and smiled. “Can you, show me your famous eye smile?” I chuckled. I show her my very best eye smile.

 

Then, nurse come in with wheelchair. “Choi Sooyoung, it’s time for your check up.”

 

I help Sooyoung to get up. “Oh Fany, can you buy for me a cake? I feels like I want to eat it.”

 

I smiled. “Sure Soo, I will go now.”

 

….

 

RING! RING!

 

“Hello?”

 

“Tiffany, it’s me. Soojin. Sooyoung, she…. Come to the hospital quickly!”

 

“Doctor, the heart rate is still decreasing.”

 

“Insert oxygen.”

 

“Yes.”

 

Sooyoung! Please don’t leave me! I praying so hard while running to the hospital. I should make a video call.

RING! RING!

 

“Sooyoung, it’s Tiffany!”

 

“Soo! Sooyoung can you hear me?! Wait for me okay. I’ll be there soon! I’ll be able to see you soon. Sooyoung, you are strong! So don’t give up! Don’t give up. Open your eyes! Sooyoung! Sooyoung! I bought you a cake. Let’s eat together later.”

 

“Fany..”

 

“What is it?”

 

“Fany.. Smile, please?”

 

*smile* “I’ll be there soon.”

 

END CALL

 

“Soo? Sooyoung! Please don’t leave us!”

 

….

 

“Tiff, Sooyoung’s funeral has already end. Please don’t cry like this.” Jessi hugs me to comfort me. I was sad because she already gone. Sooyoung is gone. God, why you have to take her away from me?

 

“Here, Soojin ask me to give it to you. It’s Sooyoung’s book.” I look at the book hopelessly.

 

….

 

I keep hugging the book. But I didn’t open the book. I going out to take a walk at the place that Sooyoung’s favourite place.

 

This place really calm me down. That’s why I love this place.

 

My eyes begin to teary when I remember about her. “Sooyoung, don’t leave me alone here!” I want to jump from the cliff and suddenly, the wind was blowing so strong until make me backward.

 

The book that I hold, was falling on the road. And the wind was blowing until that book was open. It was written. It’s Sooyoung’s hand writing.

 

Tiffany, pretty.

 

Tiffany, cute.

 

Tiffany, please keep smiling.

 

Tiffany, I love you.

 

I was crying so hard that time. Maybe Sooyoung really want me to move on. She is the sky. That wind, she was pushing me for not let me to jump.

 

Sooyoung, I love you.


I have to happily live on. The happy times I spent with Sooyoung haven’t become memories.

 

It is because, no matter when I feel you by my side.

 

Sooyoung, I still love the blue sky.

 

From this day and always, this love will last forever.