Sorry

SooFany Collection

Author’s POV

 

Soshi are having a very busiest month. Why? Because it’s they comeback month with 4th mini album ‘Mr Mr’. “Gosh where did I put my bottle?” The oldest girl shakes head while frowning. “Taeng, where did you put last time?” Sunny asked. Taeyeon frowns. “I don’t remember like seriously.”

 

While the leader was keep frowning like a kid keep searching her bottle, the tall girl is keep looking at them and slowly forming a smile. Suddenly, she frowns when she remembered about last month.

 

“I’m sorry Choi Sooyoung. But I’m afraid to tell you that you might be will never had a chance to live after four month.”

 

“W-why?”

 

“Because Sooyoung, you only have a chance to live for four months. I’m sorry.”

 

The tall girl holding her chest, bits her lower lips. She keep cursing herself inside her mind that why she’s the one who should left her friends? And especially, her lover. When she was trying to hold her pain, someone was hugging her from the back. “Hey, something bothering you Youngie?”

 

She smiles when she heard her lover’s voice. “Hey Fany.” She pecks her cheek and shakes her head. “Something bothering? No.” She chuckles. “It’s nothing really.”

 

….

 

Yuri keep hitting Sooyoung’s shoulders really hard while crying in her room. While Sooyoung just stood there and do nothing. Just let Yuri hit her even it’s really hurt. “Why you didn’t tell us?! Why Sooyoung why?!” She burst her tears out and falls on her knees cause she feels tired due to hitting Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung kneel down in front of Yuri and hug her tightly. “I know, and I’m so sorry Yul.. You are my buddy and I only trust you other than Fany. Please don’t tell them about this yet. Especially Fany.” She shut her eyes really tightly while hugging crying Yuri.

 

….

 

Today they having a rest. These a couple who walking out together and enjoying they date together. They walking together while holding each other hand really tightly.

 

“You hold my hand really tight these days Youngie. Is something wrong?” Tiffany concerned while look at Sooyoung. She looks down to Tiffany. “Hmm? I don’t know. Your hand are just so fluffy these days. Are you eat a lot?” She joked.

 

Tiffany pouted and hits her shoulder playfully. “Yah! How dare you joking like that? Hmmph!” Sooyoung just giggling and pecks her lover’s pouting lips. “You do know that I was joking. I love you.” Tiffany smiling brightly and her eye smiles were showing brightly too. “I love you too.”

 

….

 

“Sooyoung, where are you going?” The dorky leader looking at her with a puzzle face. Sooyoung just smiling. “I’m going to visiting my parent. Take care of yourself nae Taeng?” She ruffles Taeyeon’s hair. Taeyeon just pouting. “Aww.. Then, who want to play with me?” She whines. “Sunny can.” She giggling.

 

….

 

Syoo text :

 

‘Buddy, I’m going to come back tomorrow! And I will meet you girls at Music Bank. Paipai~ <3

Oh and tell Fany I love her :3’

 

Yuri sighing. She know Sooyoung well. And she know that Sooyoung is having a hard time to live. She mumbling. “It’s only left a week Soo.”

 

….

 

Tiffany was wondering, where did her lover go? Since these days, Sooyoung keep going out because she went to the hospital. But she gave a excuse that she went to visit her parent. “Yuri, do you know where she always go?” Tiffany was hoping that Yuri will answer her but yeah, she still not answer the truth.

 

 

“She went to her parents house of course. Don’t worry.” Yuri give Tiffany a best smile she could.

 

But, Tiffany still bothering about her girlfriend. Did Sooyoung hiding something from her? Definitely, yes.

 

….

 

“Sooyoung! Sooyoung please wake up! Look at me! Unnie here sis!” Sooyoung’s family was running to the hospital with Sooyoung who was lying on the hospital bed and had been push by the nurses.

 

On other hand, soshi have been get ready to get on the stage about to perform they 5th Mr Mr on Inkigayo. Tiffany had been worrying about Sooyoung cause she didn’t arrive yet.

 

“What?! A-arasso, we coming right now!” Everyone was looking at Taeyeon who just bursting to the phone. “Let’s go to the hospital.” They didn’t say anything and just follow Taeyeon to the hospital.

 

Once they arrived, they saw Sooyoung’s family was crying. Crying for who? Crying for her.

 

Tiffany know who was inside. It was her girlfriend. Slowly, she start to get teary, she slowly landing her on the chair and cover her face in her palms. Silently, let out a tears.

 

Seohyun, who cares about her unnies. She sat beside Tiffany and hugs her to comfort her. She keep whispering to Tiffany that Sooyoung is going to be fine cause she such a strong girl.

 

1 hour.

 

2 hours.

 

No, it’s already 3 hours 27 minutes.

 

And then there’s doctor. What they heard from the doctor is—

 

….

 

NEWS

One from SNSD member had passed away due—

 

Without thinking anything, Tiffany was turn off the tv. She had been crying all her hearts out during the day of Sooyoung’s funeral.

 

There’s a letter she holding. She still didn’t read it. Sooyoung’s mother was give it to her. It’s Sooyoung’s letter for her. For Tiffany.

 

She wiping her tears as she start to read a letter. Easy to her cause she’s the only one in they dorm now.

 

To my beloved Miyoungie,

 

First of all, I want to apologise to you. Because I didn’t tell you the truth why I’ve been out everyday. I actually went to the doctor to make a medical check up. Until one day, doctor told me I only got a month left. Yeah, something like that. And I want to tell you that I love you so much that I didn’t know how to describe it. Please be strong, I know you such a strong girl. Take care of yourself and your health.

I love you.

 

Your beloved Sooyoungie.

 

She clutching her chest hard. Her tears keep flowing down once she read the letter.