Someday

SooFany Collection

Those happily ever after are not real for girl name Choi Sooyoung. For her, there’s no such thing happy ending. Why? Because she was hurting by someone that she love.

 

( FLASHBACK )

 

Choi Sooyoung who were know as athlete in her school. She was very popular in her school. And she currently dating with a person that she love. Lee Sunny. Sunny was know as a gamer. Not a gamer like a playboy or what. She just love to play games like Devil May Cry, Amnesia and so on.

 

“Yah bunny, could you stop playing that PSP and only focus on me? I’m talking to you.” Sooyoung frowning.

 

“What? I’m kind busy here.” Sooyoung snatched PSP away. “Lee Sunny. You are very annoying me. What do you think? Is PSP are more important to you than me?”

 

“What are you talking about. Of course you are. Now, can you please give me back my PSP?” Sooyoung shook. “No!” Sunny pouted. “Pleeeeease?” Sooyoung still say no even thou Sunny were pouting.

 

Sunny got idea. She clear before start to act. “Can you please give me back my PSP Sooyouuungie~?” It was aegyo. And Sooyoung’s weakness was her aegyo. Sooyoung gulped. She doesn’t want to lose with her girlfriend. She want to win. “I s-said no!”

 

Sunny show her evil smile. “Then, why shuttered hmm Youngie? I know you can’t resist my aegyo. Now, can you please give me back?” Sunny try to reach it but Sooyoung immediately stand up and run away. “Catch me if you can!” “Yah! Choi Sooyoung!”

 

….

 

One day, Sunny didn’t even call Sooyoung or either text her. Sooyoung pouting. She doesn’t know why. She don’t want to feel bored, she went to the café to have a coffee that she likes.

 

While she seating alone, suddenly she saw Sunny. She was smiling and want call Sunny. But suddenly, she saw a blonde girl beside Sunny. And she even clinging with Sunny. Sooyoung’s smile faded away.

 

“She dumped me?” She thought. She want to know the truth. She stand up and went to Sunny.

 

“Lee Sunny. Who is she?” Sooyoung try not raise her voice.

 

“Oh, my girlfriend. Why?” Sooyoung’s heart was torn to a pieces.

 

“Your girlfriend? Are you try to make jokes with me?”

 

“What? I’m not joking. Oh yeah, I totally forgot something Soo. That I was dumped you since last week.” Sooyoung try to be strong. She doesn’t want to cry in front of everybody.

 

“I actually, playing a dare with my friends. And they dare me to date you so yeah. I don’t love you.” Sooyoung clinch her fist. She saw there’s a cup of tea on the table. She took the cup and splash it to Sunny.

 

Without say any words, she run away. And crying.

 

( END FLASH BACK )

 

After that, she doesn’t want to fall in love for second time. Because she scared to feels hurt again. But, there’s a song ‘Someday’ by Nina that make Sooyoung want to try for second time.

 

( FLASHBACK )

 

2 years later, she started to work as a manager since her father owns a company. Even if Sunny dumped her, but she still love her. She also doesn’t know why she love her. She doesn’t want to remember all pain that she had before.

 

Lunch, she went to the café near her office. After she took the order, she playing with her phone.

 

There’s a two waitress are talking about her at the counter.

 

“Don’t you think that she looks hot?”

 

“Not only hot. She looks so pretty handsome.”

 

“Or should we just call her charming.”

 

“Yeah! Haha!”

 

The red hair girl went to both of them. “What are you guys talking about?”

 

“Oh Tiffany, did you see that girl over there?” The girl pointed. Tiffany nodded.

 

“Yeah, why?”

 

“Don’t you think that she charming?”

 

“Gosh did she already couple?”

 

“Aigoo.. You two, still day dreaming. Yah, get back to work.” Tiffany chuckled.

 

Sooyoung put down her phone and take a sip of coffee. It feels like heaven. She was wondering who make this coffee. “Excuse me.”

 

“Yes miss?”

 

“Can I know who make this?”

 

“Oh, she’s inside. Do you want to meet her?”

 

“Yes please.” She smiled.

 

And the two waitress who looking from counter keep fangirling over her.

 

“OHMAIGOSH! She looks so charming when smiling!”

 

While Tiffany just shook her head looking at them fangirling. “Umm.. Excuse me Tiffany, there’s someone to see you.”

 

“Uh? Okay.”

 

“Miss, she’s the one who make the coffee.”

 

“Yes miss? Is there any problem?”

 

Sooyoung face her. Suddenly, she feels like her heart pumping. “Oh, well. I just want to say that your coffee really great.”

 

“Well, thank you miss. Is there anything?”

 

“Oh yeah and, can I have your phone number?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Just in case if, I want to see you.” She smiled. Tiffany blushed.

 

( END FLASHBACK )

 

Sooyoung smiling when she remember her past. “Hi baby~” She kissed Sooyoung’s cheek.

 

“Hey honey~” She peck her lips. “How’s your work?”

 

“It’s great! Now so many customers came to the café. Just what you say baby, you really love my coffee.” Tiffany eye smiling.

 

Sooyoung chuckled. “Great to know that. Let’s go bed shall we? I’m tired.” Tiffany nodded. “Okay.”

 

Now, she believe that happily ever after does exist. Since that day, ‘Someday’ by Nina is her favourite song.

 

Someday, someone’s gonna love me~

The way, I wanted you to need me~

Someday, someone’s gonna take your place~

 

 


 

I thought I want to make first flashback she with Tiffany.

And second flashback ending with Sunny.

But when I think back, I don't want to make sad story xD

Hope you guys enjoy ^^

Oh and, 'Someday" by Nina is really nice song :)

I really love it  ^^

 

ps : don't you think that Sooyoung is charming? *wink wink*