Medicine [SeoHo]

You're My Destiny~♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The situation in the dorm is very chaotic because one has fell sick. The loudest one is none other than the one who is currently holding the Mother's title, D.O. He became unconditional unlike the one who is really sick, the maknae, Sehun who is very calm playing with his iPad.

D.O went to check some medicines in refrigerator but unfortunately, nothing was in there. D.O moaned and grabbed his hair out of frustration. Suho, who was eating a banana split at the table sighed loudly, it caught D.O's attention. D.O flushed in anger,"Hyung!!! Sehun is sick and how can you just sit there eating like there is no tomorrow?!"

Suho shrunk little as times passed by and his ice cream is starting to melt. Nothing can stop this little boy if he went mad, really really mad. Baekhyun who was walking passed by the kitchen, stopped by, "Calm down, Kyungsoo! Sehun's condition is not very serious. No need to beat around the bush!"

"Shut up! We are in need of medicine right now or else Sehun will get worse!" D.O screeched. Baekhyun, the man who know how to predict the future runs away slyly. He knew what's on D.O's mind right now.

"Hyung, you go buy medicines!"

Yes, that's it.

"Why me?!"

"Because you need to be a responsible leader."

"After I bought the medicines, I'm taking off my leader position. You take it all!" Suho left the kitchen and tugging on his jumper annoyedly.

It does not make any sense in their situation because when one does not work well with D.O, they will have a big fight. Last month or so, Chanyeol sneakily went out to eat junk food but got caught by D.O, who has cooked a chicken stew. Then, for two days, D.O didn't cook for the members. All the blame goes to Chanyeol and they starved for two days. As a brief, do not mess with D.O or you'll die.

***

"Aigoo!" Sunny shouted. Seohyun ran to their room, "Unnies, why?"

"Taengoo is sick!" Sunny plopped down her hand on Taeyeon's forehead. Tiffany screeched and ran to the room too. She hugged her best friend tightly. Seohyun pulled Tiffany away from Taeyeon, "Unnie, you'll make her feel nauseous.

"I'm fine, Seohyun-ah."

Sunny patted Taeyeon, "Yes, she'll be alright."

"Seohyun-ah!" Yuri, in the living room, hollered, "Where are you going?"

The three girls looked at each other in dismay and heaved a deep sigh, "Pharmacy."

"Oh God, she could pass herself to be a ninja," Tiffany giggled.

***

Seohyun walked in the pharmacy and went to vitamin's section first. She took the A, B, C, D.. You named it vitamins. She put all kind of vitamins into
her basket and goes to medicine's section.

"Cold... Cold..." she muttered, "But, Taeyeon unnie is much more colder than me!"

She walked through the path

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter