Kitty [SeoChen]

You're My Destiny~♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's see..." Hyunkyun said as he sorted out EXO's personal schedule. The boys seem to have a packed schedule for each individuals but then there's a jobless Chen.

"What a pity, nobody wants you in broadcasts..." Baekhyun said ignorantly but Chen feigned to ignore because he has had enough with Baekhyun's witty remarks.

Hyunkyun suddenly received a call, "Oh.. hello?" and he was like blahblah with the other person on the line. He turned to Chen with a very bright smile, "Jongdae, you have works to do!"

"What is it?!!" Chen was overwhelmed. Lu Han excitedly jumps for his brother, "Finally!!"

Hyunkyun smiled sheepishly, "Babysit."

Chen's face went dull... He likes kids indeed but babysitting was never good in his eyes.

"Whose baby am I taking care of?"

"Sooyoung's-"

Suho who is the closest to Sooyoung almost choked, "Sooyoung noona has a baby??!!!?"

Other boys were staring at Suho and manager hyungs weirdly. Sunghwan cracked his knuckles on Suho's head, "Sooyoungie has a kitten and she needs someone to take care of it."

"So I will be taking care of a kitten?" Chen crossed his arms.

Baekhyun nudged, "Dude, be thankful you're taking care of Sooyoung noona's kitten! You're taking care of SNSD, kinda..." he said with the envious tone. Kyungsoo who was listening to their convos interrupts, "Look, somebody's jealous!" hitting Baekhyun right on the spot. 

"Not Seohyun noona's and I'm fine!" Kyungsoo thought.

They were bidding their goodbyes to Chen and Baekhyun was leaving their dorm with the most pathetic face ever. Chen sorta gave Baekhyun the 'serve-you-right' face. Sunghwan who appeared with a car, fetches Chen to SNSD's dormitory.

Sunghwan suddenly cleared his throat, "So....who is your favourite SNSD's member?"

"None."

"Really?"

"Yeah.." Chen looked out at the window and sighed, "They are pretty and kind sunbaes but I don't know..."

"Good thing Baekhyun doesn't hear this.. He'll probably give you his BNSD's lecturing for a month just to make you like a member," Sunghwan laughed at the thoughts, "I couldn't stand it but his lecturing actually worked!"

"So, who did you like?"

"The maknae!" Sunghwan smiled giddily, "She's so flawless~"

Chen who was uninterested just gave him the 'o' reaction, "What's a BNSD anyway?"

"BaekNyeoShiDae!"

"What an obsession!" Chen facepalmed.

In the same time, they arrived safely at SNSD's condominium. The privacy for the girls are no joke. The security guards are everywhere!! Meanwhile, Sunghwan ruffled Chen's hair, "I'm looking forward to a nice story later!"

"Whatever, hyung.." he got off from the car and waved to Sunghwan. 

According to what Sunghwan has instructed, he went to the lift and clicked level 9. He pretty much judges the fancy surrounding and wished for EXO to have a place like this one day. He walked 20 steps away from lift and kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter