Blind Date [XiuSeo]

You're My Destiny~♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What a tiring day for EXO as they had finished their last schedule for this week. Xiumin, who was in midst of fever slumped his body to the bed, ignoring almost every noises and shouts by the youths. Suddenly his cellphone lit up and rang, breaking his peace.

"..............."

"Minseok!"

"Who is....." he yawned, "....this?"

The person in the other line yelled, "Yah, since your group is becoming big now, you're starting to ignore the old friends, huh??!!"

Xiumin looked at the caller name and blurted out a sigh, "Dongwoo?"

"Oh, you got my name!!"

"Whatever! What you want?"

"Remember when I said I will set up you a blind date, Minseok?" he said it, straightforwardly.

Xiumin cocked his head to the side, "Not this time, Dongwoo.. My company doesn't lift our dating ban yet..."

"Oh, really?" Dongwoo shrugged, "But, I've promised you back then.."

Xiumin knows Dongwoo is the type of person who has to accomplish his promise despite how complicated the situation is. Yet, he has to agree it nonetheless.

Xiumin glanced to every table and searched for Dongwoo and he saw him was waving excitedly, motioning him to come.

"Minseok, you're late!"

"Did the girl arrived already?"

"Yeah, she's in the toilet...." Dongwoo scoffed, "You're not gentleman, how can you let a girl waits for you, you dumb retard."

Xiumin slapped Dongwoo on the head, "As if I'm being serious in this blind date....."

"You think this is a joke?" Dongwoo said, feeling hurt by what Xiumin has stated, "What will the girl feel if she hears you.."

Xiumin couldn't face him, "I've said that my company doesn't allow us yet! Why are you so stubborn!"

Dongwoo cracked his knuckles and grabbed Xiumin by the collar, starting to yell at him without reasons. 

"Hold up!!" a girl shrieked.

 "Seohyun sunbae?" Xiumin perplexed.

"Xiumin-ssi?"

Dongwoo bursted up laughing his  off, "The labelmates met each other... finally!! At the blind date!"

"Oppa, what is this!?" Seohyun asked, her eyes were burning in fiery. So did Xiumin.

"I don't know my baby cousin would recognize my buddy~" Dongwoo teased.

Xiumin threw a few sachets of ketchup slamming Dongwoo's face.

"Oppa, you're so mean!" Seohyun crossed her arms and pouted at Dongwoo. Dongwoo jerked at Xiumin and went to comfort his baby cousin.

Seohyun looked at Xiumin, "Xiumin-ssi, I'm very sorry for Dongwoo oppa's act!"

Xiumin nodded, "It's okay, he is my best friend.. So I'm not really mad at him!"

Dongwoo was laughing thorought the time, he must be insane. Seohyun proceeded, "Xiumin-ssi, let's forget about the stupid blind date, why don't we chat and get to know each other more?"

"Sure, sunbae!"

"Can you do an intro of yourself? I don't really know you personally!"

"My name is Kim Minseok. Was born in 1990, same year as Lu Han and Kris,"

"You're older than Kai?" her eyes widened, indeed his babyface did mesmerize her.

"Yeah," he rubbed his nape shyly.

"Well, ok.." Seohyun coughed lightly, "I am-"

"Seo Juhyun, born on 28th June 1991, from Seoul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter