Library [SeoKris]

You're My Destiny~♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris knocked the door of EXO-K's dorm, waiting for someone to open it. There, his favourite dongsaeng, Park Chanyeol a.k.a his tall younger twin opened the door and invited him in.

"No, I'm just-"

Chanyeol eyed the older guy and a book in his arm. Chanyeol knew his intention and backed away from Kris whilst shouting his code word to remind everybody in the dorm about Kris."E.R! E.R! 19901106: death threat!!"

Sehun and Kai who were playing video games abruptly ran away to their room respectively. Before that, Kai, being a responsible roommate to D.O was going to call him but Baekhyun, the devil told him not to. Apparently, D.O was the one who still didn't get to understand Chanyeol's code word. You get the point right where everyone in SM are pretty vicious and witty, except for some.

"Chanyeol, I'm not going to treat you when you're coming to China next time," Kris rolled his eyes and walked to kitchen. He spotted a little kid is reading a book quietly at the dining table."Kyungsoo, what are you doing?"

Kris approached him, beaming as wide as he could.D.O widened his eyes in shock, "Oh, hyung! You're here?"

"Yeah, can I ask you a favour?"

"Sure, hyung! What is it?"

"I'm going to library, do you want to follow me?"

"Library? Where?"

"Where are we going?!" D.O asked again, perplexed but no answer from Kris. His hand was still in Kris' grip. EXO's dorm is quite near with SM so after going through a not-so-long journey, they stopped in front of a library. Kris panted and let go of D.O's hand.

"I don't know SM kept a library?" D.O asked, "The weird thing is why I don't saw the boys when we went out just now?"

"They are just a bunch of stupid boys, glad you're not one of them," Kris said with his face. Meanwhile, D.O still looked lost with Kris' statement.

Kris pulled him in, "You're so naive-" he sighed, "The boys didn't tell you about the secret code?"

"What code?"

"The alien code established by Chanyeol and Baekhyun, the so-called Anti Kris hyung and the horror library code!"

"Wow, that's very long for a code name..."

"They dislike this library because of the infamous ghost story that doesn't make any sense."

"Oh....." 

"Well, Kyungsoo. Are you going to read as well?"

D.O nodded and signalled the 'cooking book and recipe' section. Kris patted him, "Okay, I'll find the seats."

"Watch your , Park Chanyeol...." Kris muttered in his breath. He took a seat as he cursed silently. He flipped the book titled Study like a Fool, Dream like a Genius. He began to read the book earnestly. A few minutes later, he was getting afraid because D.O isn't coming yet and the library seems quiet and scary.....

"D.O didn't get kidnapped right? Or maybe the ghost story was true?!" he bravely looked around and he saw a girl with straight long hair was sitting across not that far from his seat. His face turned pale and cold sweats forming on his forehead. Screw his charismatic look, he wants to run away at the moment but he could not because D.O is missing or possibly got killed by the ghost....

He pulled out his cellphone and began typing nervously.

"Tap! Tap! Tap!"

The sound of him tapping the cellphone seems pretty loud. Until now, he didn't have any gut to raise his face upwards

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter