Awkward [SeoLay]

You're My Destiny~♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung, where are you going?" D.O asked, peeking through Lay's room. Lay was seen fixing his red-checkered shirt and his guitar was sprawling beautifully on the bed. 

Lay quickly went to open the door and invited D.O to his room, "I'm off to my guitar practice!"

D.O sat on the edge of Lay's bed and played with the guitar's string, "With who?"

"Jungmo hyung, Henry, Minho, Amber and Seohyun."

His heart stops beating for seconds hearing her name was mentioned, "She knows how to play guitar?"

"Seohyun, my new friend, is really good with guitar!" Lay told, as if he could know what is on D.O's mind.

"New friend?" D.O was taken aback with his unbelieveable statement.

"We became close through Minho."

"But, she can play guitar?"

"Minho told me about her fake marriage with CN BLUE's Yonghwa, she used to learn it from him."

"Oh, that show...." D.O said, trying to remember those annoying episodes he used to watch quietly during his free time after a hectic training. Lay stared at his watch and gasped, "I'm late!"

Picking up his backpack and guitar, Lay bid his goodbye to D.O and disappeared in blink of eyes. D.O chuckled at his clumsy action, but he could not help but felt jealous because Lay gets to meet Seohyun everytime he had guitar class. This fact even made him wanted to learn to play guitar too!
 


***
 


"Yi Xing!" Minho waved as he saw Lay. Lay approached Minho and Jungmo, bowing and apologizing for being late. On the other corner, he saw Seohyun was with Amber and Henry, joking around. A smile tugged on his lips.

"Guys, let's start our practice!" Jungmo, the teacher told his students. Getting ready with their instruments, they warmed up and read the notes thoroughly. But, Lay was seen still searching something from his backpack, his face was pale. Jungmo cleared his throat loudly to which made Lay shuddered. Lay was afraid with Jungmo, because he is the teacher and also a senior by years. 

Concernly, Minho asked, "What are you searching for?"

Eyes still fixed on his backpack, "I-I-I forgot my guitar pick," he stuttered.

"You did not bring your guitar pick? Playing without guitar pick might hurt your fingers," Jungmo stated in a matter-of-fact, "Can anybody lend him one?"

Amber, Henry and Minho were exchanging glances with each other and shook their heads simultaneously, "We didn't brought any extras."

Seohyun tapped Lay on his shoulder, "Here's mine," she offered her guitar pick.

"How about yourself, Joohyun?" Jungmo asked, Seohyun took out another guitar pick from her jean's pocket, "I have another one!" 

Taking the guitar pick, their hands brushed together. A simple 'thank you' with a dimple he gave to her. They started to pluck the strings and played following Jungmo's lead.


***


"Class end!" Jungmo clapped his hands, "You guys are absolutely improving." 

The class rejoiced cheerfully.

Doing his marking on the students' book records, he smiled, "Yi Xing and Joohyun, I want to have a small meeting with you guys," he added, "Amber, Minho and Henry, you guys can go now."

"Unnie, bye bye," Amber told to Seohyun as she left the class with Henry. Seohyun waved to Henry and Amber while Minho was still sitting on his chair, not moving by any inches.

"Hyung, I will be waiting for these two," Minho notified Jungmo.

"Don't wait for us," Lay retorted.

"I want to treat you guys for dinner!"

"B-but, I-"

"Yi Xing-ah, I just want to treat you a dinner...."

Jungmo laughed, "Yi Xing, I will release you early and you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter