Dance! Dance! Dance! [SeoKai]

You're My Destiny~♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"One and two and three and four.." the voice echoed to outside grabbing Seohyun's attention.

"Really? At this moment practicing?" Seohyun gasped in shock yet looking at her watch showing 2:00 a.m. 

The tapping sound was heard and Kai was too engrossed in dancing he could not notice his surrounding. He must have loved dancing too much.

"Hye?" Seohyun smiled and Kai confusedly looked at her. He rubbed the back of his nape and a creepy smile plastered on his dark-coloured face, "Noona.. I mean sunbae-nim! Why are you still lingering around this building?" 

"I left my notebook and I came to take it but I passed through this room and why are you still here?" 

"My dance routine still have many flaws so I have to keep practicing so it will be perfect!!" he said enthusiastically.

"But, Jongin-ah, you need some rest, you look so tired.." she heaved a sigh. Thoughtful Seohyun loves and cares for everyone, especially Kai who has been with SM since he is a middle schooler.

Kai, however, is still reluctant with his stance.

"Let me see how many flaws you got, okay?" Seohyun told and Kai nodded in agreement.

He clicked his iPod and a melodic song tuned in.

"She's my ba~~~by.."

There he goes, Kai danced with his heart and became one with the music. Seeing Kai danced gracefully touched her emotions and makes her eyes teary. No flaw or mistake was spotted. Indeed, it was very beautiful.

The song stopped and Seohyun applaud the boy. She kept repeating compliments and motivating words making Kai feeling at ease.

"Thanks, noona!" He grabbed his backpack and held Seohyun's hand, showing her his gratitude. 

  ***  
"Go back to the dorm and sleep peacefully, okay?" Seohyun patted Kai's head. Kai nodded like a puppy, "But, you?"

"I have to go take my notebook at Level 2." 

"Let me accompany you, it's dark and dangerous for a girl to be there.."

"Well, I do not mind."
 
***
 
"Jongin-ah.." Seohyun uttered, thinking good words to say, "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure!"

"What's the song you played when you danced to just now?"

"It's our song, My Lady.."

"Are you the one who sang the first verse?"

Kai chuckled, "No, the one who sang the first verse was Kyungsoo hyung, his voice is beautiful, right?"

Seohyun nodded lightly, "The voice owner must be as beautiful as his voice."

"He is very cute, noona! I will introduce you to him, okay?" Kai seems excited with the mention of his favourite hyung, D.O.

"Yeah, right!" She sniggered, "I miss Monggu and Jjanggu, by the way!"

"I'll tell them you miss them!!" Kai giggled.
 
***
 
Didn't have a heart to wake up the members, Kai tiptoed to his room. Opening the door slowly and he almost hollered as he saw D.O was sitting still on his bed, eyes shutted.

"Hyung must have been waiting for me.." 

Tapping D.O's shoulder lightly, "Hyung, you will get a neck ache if you sleep like that.." 

D.O woke up in a blink of eyes and stared at Kai in bewilderment "Yah! Where did you went?!" 

Kai startled and almost screams, "Ahh, hyung! You frightened me, okay!?"

D.O chortled, "Sorry, Jongin-ah."

"It's fine," Kai smiled convincingly and went to the side of his bed, squatting. D.O looked nonchalantly while straightened up his body.

"Jjanggu-ya, Monggu-ya, Seohyun noona told me she miss you guys!" Kai said, his pets affectionately, "Monggu-ya, remember the photoshoots in early 2012? The noonas you took selca with?"
  "S-Seohyun?"

"What did you say, Jongin-ah?" D.O widened his eyes.  "Oh, I met Seohyun noona when I was practicing just now," Kai added, "She liked my dance skill!"

D.O crawled to Kai's bed and looked at him in anxiety, "What on the earth is she doing at there in midnight????!!!" 

"She left her notebook or something then she suddenly heard the tapping floor and I accompany her to take her notebook," Kai yawned, "That's all, I want to go sleep."

D.O pouted, unsastified with Kai's briefing. Nevertheless, he sadly went to his bed and pull up his blanket. He resisted to go sleep because he was jealous with Kai.

"Uh.... Hyung?" Kai called.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter