Past (i)

You're My Destiny~♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, this is SM?" The thought roamed around D.O's mind as he scanned the building he was about to enter. He never knew anything about SM. It's just a coincidence that a casting manager met him by the road side and asked him to sing and such. He had always been a good student and did not even dreamed of being an idol.

"Hey, let's go meet the CEO," the casting manager called him and D.O came forward. But he stumbled across a boy who was walking  to the same direction.

Being a polite boy, he quickly apologized and bowed many times. The casting manager approached the boys and chuckled, looking at other boy, he asked, "Can I help you? You seemed lost," 

The boy nodded and stuttered, "I was asked to go meet the CEO, but I did not know where it is. Please help me," he said with his awkward Korean accent. 

D.O and the casting guy looked at each other and sniggered. D.O asked, "Are you a Korean?"

"No, I am from China.. I am not that good in Korean," The boy smiled. 

"Well, since you guys are having the same situation, let me bring you guys to meet the CEO," The casting guy suggested and the boys nodded.

 

The boys followed the casting guy quietly as the silence filled in during their journey. But, the boys stopped when they saw the casting guy stood still on his pace. 

"Girls~!" The casting guy greeted.

"Hyun Kyun oppa!" A shrill voice shouted. There a few girls behind the voice owner and they were wearing stage costumes. 

"Oppa, what are you doing here?" Another girl asked.

"I'm bringing these two boys to meet Mr. Lee," The casting guy, who known as, Hyun Kyun gestured his fingers to the two boys behind him.

"Ahh, new trainees!" Another girl said, nodding her head.

"Well, girls.. We have to go now, see you soon!" Hyun Kyun waved and called D.O and the other guy to him. 

"Who are they?" D.O asked, wriggling his lips.

Hyun Kyun gave D.O a disbelief look and laughed a little, "They are Girls' Generation a.k.a. SoShi, you don't know them?"

As a boy who studied hard to get into university would never care about entertainments and such. He had the thoughts that being an idol or entertainers could not guarantee their future. It seems useless when they get older. 

"N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter