Meet the Mushroom

Mr. Over-Competitive or Mr. Mushroom Head?

 

[Eun Sung POV]

" Come sit beside me unnie!" Suzy said while leading me to an empty desk beside hers.

Class hadn't started yet nearly everyone was spread out hanging with their "group" and the other just starring at me...(weirdly)...

"Omo! Mushroom monster!" I blurted out stupidly as a saw a huge mushroom size head on the desk behing me. (Not my fault, it was the first thing that came in my mind when i saw it.) Beside me Suzy started giggling.

" Oppa! Wake up!" said Suzy as she playfully hit the mushroom thing.

"...Umma...I want choco milk..." the "thing" mumbled cutely. Unintentionally i started giggling and suddenly the mushroom head jerked up and scanned the classroom until his eyes met mines.

"Omo, mianhe" Mushroom thing said quickly while wiping his drool. Hehe soo cute!

"Oppa, this is my new chingu and my new unnie, Eun-Sung. Unnie you probably don't know who he is so i'll introduce you. Unnie this is-"

"Lee Taemin, Anyeong Lee Taemin imnida." finished Taemin  while stretching his clean drool-free hand toward me.

"Anyeong" I said taking his hand and giving my bestest smile. "I hope we can be friends. Please take care of me during my stay here."

 

[Taemin POV]

"Wow, Eun Sung's looks so cute" I thought to myself. I couldn't stop myself from staring at her beautiful face. I doubt she's wearing any makeup at all!

"I must look like an idiot to her... or worse a ert!" I shook my head trying to clear this thought away. If ever she did notice me looking at her, she simply just smiled back at me.

What is this feeling? My heart keeps beating really at just the sight of her. Is this what you call love at first sight like the one's I see in my anime? Heck! I think I like her more than Pokemon! (Forgive me Pikachu..)

 

[ Eun Sung POV]

Yay! Finally first day of school is over! It wasn't exactly so bad afterall (except the part when i met Mr. ert AGAIN!)! Plus I made loads of friends especially Suzy and Taemin. And I even managed to avoid the daggers Mr ert was throwing (mentally ^^) toward me during class. Even though i got loads of homework :( I was really looking forward for tomorrow.

"Ah! Eunhyuk oppa is collecting me" I remembered. Hmm.. oh! and he's gonna introduce me all the ...15?..other members.

After i said goodbye to Suzy and Taemin, I went and waited for oppa in the front gate of the school on my own ,although Taemin insisted that he would stay with me.

Hmm... oppa seems to be late...

"You over there!" someone shouted.

I knew that voice so well that it sent shivers down my back as i stood there alone, unprotected...

 

Sorry for not updating for so long. Just been a reallly busy week.. I notice that i'm not going anywhere with my story so i changed my form of writing if that okay with you guys? Anyway hope you like tjis chapter and keep reading!^ ^