First Day, First Strike, SM?

Mr. Over-Competitive or Mr. Mushroom Head?

 {Eun Sung POV}

...Wooooooooooow O_O...the school's so biiiiiig! For a long time, I stood there like an idiot catching flies in my mouth (drooling *O*). I dunno if i am actually in Korea or in the White House in America.

"Did you see the new girl? She was.."

"OMG I think she's trying to catch flies in or something. So unattractive.."

"Euww! What a weirdo! Did she like never saw a building before? She must have lived in the countr-"

"Is she just gonna stand there?! She's blocking the entranc-"

Omo! Soo embarrasing! I've already being made fun of and school hasn't even started yet! Wait to go EunSung, you just managed to annoy nearly everything and everyone you met. (sigh) okay calm... just keep walking, and don't look up,right ,left ,right ,left,rig- "Ouch! Ma tête ! I mean my head!" i whined ,while rubbing my head. (note to self: look up next time when you walk)

"Yah! Who do you think you are!? Don't you know who we are?! How dare you bang into us without apologising first!" a girl with piggy-tails shouted.

"...should I?..." I replied. I'm sure I read the handout but there wasn't anything about who people are there. Uh-Uh! i think she's getting angry... She was practically red!

"Yah! We're your sunbae! Treat us with respect! Don't talk back at us like that" the girl beside the piggy-tail girl said. "Don't you know that I'm Seohyun and the girl you bumped into is Jessica from the super hot and famous girl group SNSD!?"

 

 

  

"...I'm sorry(?)" I said while bowing.Good thing oppa taught me a few things about korean culture! But to be honest I have no clue what on earth SNSD is. I wonder what it stands for... Super...Nasty... Smelling...Decay? Wow...now i get why they're so cranky. I kinda feel sorry for them. Oh! I'll bow lower! (heechul style :D)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uabAsxl2wXI  (around 0:46)

"You stop bowing to us!" Jessica said getting annoyed with me since it was obvious i didnt know who they still are. "what company are you anyway? i wanna know what company's so desperate they'll hire you!" If I only knew what she was talking about i would be offended but since i obviously didn't i said nothing. Company...hmm...woow they already work! But i'm only seventeen! i can't even cook yet except ramen!

"tell us what company you are! We're SM so what are you? JYP? Cube? YG?" shouted Seohyun. Yeesh! aggressive much! And what the heck is she saying? SM? Like the megamall SM? She works in SM!! Cool! Anyway they keep staring at me and i felt under pressure..eh think of something...

"RAINBOW!" I blurted out. And they just stood staring at me. Don't blame me! that's the first thing i saw! "Why you little piec-" they said but luckily a nice looking girl stopped them from ripping my hair off. Kamsahamnida!

"Calm down unnie! She's not from here so just relax. She's Eunhyuk oppa's little sister so just leave her alone" the nice looking girl said. Amazingly Jessica's and Seohyun's face changed from angry bulls into angels when the girl mentioned oppa's name. Hehe wait till i tell my oppaa on you i laughed mentally.

After Jessica and Seohyun left the girl face me and introduced herself. "Anyeong! Chonun Suzy imnida! Welcome to (name of school)! Oppa told me about you. Just so you're wondering I'm Suzy from Miss A, JYP Entertainment, but i guess you have no idea what i'm talking about noh? (with a french  accent)" I smiled, I think we're gonna get along real fiiiine!

"Anyeong! Chonun EunSung imnida!smiley"

 

 

Yaaaaaay! Chapter 2 done! Hope you liked this one! If you didn't I'll try harder :P I don't own the pictures by the way and i don't even know if the building in the picture is actually a school or not so mianhe! And i'm sorry for making SNSD look bad. I promise I'm not an anti, I really like their songs especially "Oh" and "Gee"! Really No offence to those i might have gotten offended.Please comment and tell me if i'm doing anything wrong. Comment are well appreciated!

P.S. Don't worry SHINEe would enter the story soon!:P

 ..   An